Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH vs. BNB - page 3. (Read 1041 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 23, 2019, 04:41:31 PM
Eth vs Bnb shouldn't be a comparison,  eth is a smart contract,  though the market is not stable. The othet hand  bnb is stable, the bnb has got a lot of potential and the pump was a bit impressive.  I don't tend to leave eth for bnb or vice versa.
Activity: 1586
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 23, 2019, 04:16:54 PM
Which coin do you think would have a huge pace of growth in 2019?
Your answer should be backed by data.

I see almost all coins following the prices of ethereum and bitcoin. If the two coins price increases, then the price of other coins also increases. I assume that all coins depend on bitcoin and ethereum. So of course ethereum will have a greater rate than the BNB. Except Tether. Tether follows the price of the USD, they have stable prices compared to others. So I am of the opinion that 2019 Ethereum will rise, like last 2017. But this is only an estimate, not necessarily true or false. But I prefer holding Ethereum compared to BNB.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
May 23, 2019, 03:59:49 PM
I have both at the moment and the percentage in my portfolio was equal when I bought. Even the performance of BNB is far better than ETH nowadays because of Launchpad hype, I think ETH is better than BNB.
BNB is nothing more than a big bubble.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
May 23, 2019, 03:50:15 PM
For me if we compare ETH and BNB,I would like to go with ETH.
At the moment I still see Etherium is the leader of projects coming to blockchain technology. There are projects building their own blockchain, but I haven't seen projects to other onown existing blockchain ( at least I don't know). Etherium blockchain is much scalabe to adapt decentralized large scale applications.
Etherium is working agresively towards scaling solutions to increase adaptation by dapps. Also concentrating deeply on sharding techniques which will increase transactions per second to a great extent.
Launch of web 3.0, d apps store will definitely bring Etherium to new highs in future, no doubt on that.
On the other hand, BNB is in the development stage at the moment and in terms of market capitalization, far behind the ETH.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
May 23, 2019, 03:40:44 PM
I prefer ETH. I think that isn't correct to compare the growth rates of these two coins-BNB vs ETH . Eth has long been held on the 2nd position after Bitcoin, completely following for it. The BNB is new coin, and the fact that it is gaining popularity is a plus. But the ETH is still ahead.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
May 23, 2019, 02:48:15 PM
Comparing the performances of both coins from the beginning of this year 2019, am very optimistic that BNB will performance wonderfully this year. Even when all other coins were still in the bear, BNB still managed to rise. I hold both coins though and expecting them all to rise.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
May 23, 2019, 02:45:49 PM
Ethereum remains to lead among the Altcoins.  I think that this is a worthy candidate.  I believe in him and I think that for good reason.
Activity: 434
May 23, 2019, 02:41:59 PM
Of course Ethereum is currently the most popular coin with the ability to create smart contracts. However, BNB has an excellent competitive advantage in the form of two exchanges, one of which is Binance, the other is BinanceDex. In the future, more and more projects will be created on the basis of the BNB if a free listing on BinanceDex is promised for them.
Activity: 490
May 23, 2019, 02:34:19 PM
About 80 % of coins listed on Binance which BNB is derived are ERC tokens. It means Ether growth will directly affect the prices of the coins listed on Binance which will in turn make BNB more valuable. To me, both ETH and BNB are great coins but Ethereum has more future prospect than Binance Coin.
legendary
Activity: 833
Merit: 1015
May 23, 2019, 01:59:37 PM
Do you know trend MLM is coming back? Although knowing there is a risk, it brings a high profit so everyone will FOMO. Most MLM projects use BTC and ETH as the main currency when trade. And I think that's why ETH will still be a much more developed currency than BNB in this 2019. Wait for good things to happen.
I also began to notice that BNB continued to grow. And I will not be depressed if the capitalization of this coin will consist of approximately 50% of the total cost of Ethereum.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
May 23, 2019, 02:23:12 PM
I am an ardent fan of Ethereum, but now I have transferred 2/3 of my Deposit to BNB. It is not so much jumps in price, also gives a chance to participate in IEO, which is usually profitable on binance.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 23, 2019, 02:16:09 PM
The deal is if BNB continues to be awesome as it is right now and if ETH keeps getting more and more rivals like right now then the more likely outcome is not only BNB will have a bigger growth but it may even beat ETH on the marketcap place as well. As of right now there is no reason why BNB shouldn't be the second biggest coin in the world, bitcoin is always the first we know that but ETH and XRP are not any better than BNB.

With the eos and tron and other coins capability of creating DAPPS there is no longer ETH hegemony over dapp world and with IEO the bnb coins are getting more and more important then ETH because ICO is not loved that much anymore. I am favoring BNB in this fight over ETH not only on growth but also on marketcap as well since it will be definitely more valuable to own BNB then ETH in the long term.
Activity: 341
May 23, 2019, 11:13:36 AM
Do you know trend MLM is coming back? Although knowing there is a risk, it brings a high profit so everyone will FOMO. Most MLM projects use BTC and ETH as the main currency when trade. And I think that's why ETH will still be a much more developed currency than BNB in this 2019. Wait for good things to happen.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
May 23, 2019, 10:11:04 AM
Honestly the rate in which Binance Coin is rising these few days is becoming confusing to me, I has rise above its highest price as at 2017 bull run. However, Ethereum is still leading.

BNB is good alts,
but, i bet BNB will never surpass the ethereum my friend
because ethereum is better than BNB in many aspect  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
May 23, 2019, 10:03:36 AM
Honestly the rate in which Binance Coin is rising these few days is becoming confusing to me, I has rise above its highest price as at 2017 bull run. However, Ethereum is still leading.
Activity: 700
May 23, 2019, 10:01:04 AM
so far BNB and ETH have shown potential prices, I cannot compare between these two altcoins but I am sure that BNB and ETH have great potential in the future. on the other hand they are now a promising investment tool for the long term.

Its true that we can not compare bettween both coin because both coin are good project and top 10 in coinmarketcap. Ethereum and BNB Coin have different advantages but if we are looking on the price, i think its good to invest on BNB Coin
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
May 23, 2019, 08:22:53 AM
Which coin do you think would have a huge pace of growth in 2019?
Your answer should be backed by data.
i can't say it for sure, but both are good coins.
i think both of them cannot be compared, they have their strengths and weaknesses.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
May 23, 2019, 07:59:48 AM
so far BNB and ETH have shown potential prices, I cannot compare between these two altcoins but I am sure that BNB and ETH have great potential in the future. on the other hand they are now a promising investment tool for the long term.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
May 23, 2019, 07:58:57 AM
I like both of them and really believe that both will get up in price , question is when ? Smiley Im not BNB Holder , but would really like to hold some if i had spare money to invest . Binance coin is great in terms of updates / usecase and most important community support . The funny thing would be if Binance coin would get more marketcap than Ether , but i guess it never will happen Smiley Imagine ERC-20 token got bigger marketcap than ETH himself lol
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 23, 2019, 07:53:08 AM
in my opinion the price increase occurred more strikingly at the BNB, the bnb coin experienced a wild increase which even continued to increase until now and what amazed me was the increase in coin bnb which continued to occur without being affected by hacking binance markets.
Pages:
Jump to: