Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH vs BTC - page 2. (Read 1209 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 06, 2017, 02:07:19 AM
Hey guys, so I'm really new to all this stuff and I want to know which one you guys feel is better. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me the pros and cons of both so I can grasp an idea of what Im dealing with.

Bitcoin BTC      The Original
Ethereum [ETH]   Next Generation

Bitcoin'BTC'-Bitcoin was the original. As we have seen, the original is not always best - but it still was innovative. It uses a public ledger called a blockchain for security and it's the idea for Vitalik to create Ethereum.

Ethereum'ETH'-It's like Bitcoin but have a 'New' discovery in their techonology :

• Smart Contracts allow you to write applications in the blockchain that usually run as programmed.
  • 'ASIC-proof' algorithm makes it profitable to mine for people without expensive hardware.

in brief BTC and ETH just like a father and son,son learn everything from his father and he grow up because of that

on point but as per what happening right now i can't really say that etherium can overtake bitcoin that easily. I mean given the fact that ethereum are in the major platforms  i don't think that's enough to break the foundations of bitcoin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 06, 2017, 12:19:38 AM
I think ETH will never survive with BTC it's my personal opinion.On the other hand also ETH is a not bad. BTC is big pumping now I think there is something better waiting ahead.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 12:11:06 AM
Hey guys, so I'm really new to all this stuff and I want to know which one you guys feel is better. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me the pros and cons of both so I can grasp an idea of what Im dealing with.

yes, it is more good for now is the bitcoin but it is more uses of trading if bitcoin too high but the ETH is still slow when rising its price.

Bitcoin'BTC'-Bitcoin was the original. As we have seen, the original is not always best - but it still was innovative. It uses a public ledger called a blockchain for security and it's the idea for Vitalik to create Ethereum.

Ethereum'ETH'-It's like Bitcoin but have a 'New' discovery in their techonology :

• Smart Contracts allow you to write applications in the blockchain that usually run as programmed.
  • 'ASIC-proof' algorithm makes it profitable to mine for people without expensive hardware.

in brief BTC and ETH just like a father and son,son learn everything from his father and he grow up because of that

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2017, 11:18:08 PM
EOS all day

I think the cons of ETH though to answer your question would be that it can have other contracts, coins, and actions take place which the Bitcoin network can't handle. With that said, I don't  think ETH is the BTC killer so to speak. Hope this helps! Cheers!

cause dis russian ugly fuck think of nick szabo smart contracts and hire gav wood to code then he think he is in top of the world, god of this wild west crypto but in fact just ugly fuck only a few days to fauck coDE the broken ethotifrehiym
foshuz maz niggazz foshoz take just a few days to code the scam eth, but dumb fack around the world think it worth somethang
Activity: 301
August 05, 2017, 11:00:51 PM
EOS all day

I think the cons of ETH though to answer your question would be that it can have other contracts, coins, and actions take place which the Bitcoin network can't handle. With that said, I don't  think ETH is the BTC killer so to speak. Hope this helps! Cheers!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 05, 2017, 10:45:53 PM
Present currently price BTC is has a  Higher price than ETH
I think while in  the future BTC  higher price than ETH, because Bitcoin was the original, the original is not always best.  Grin
I agree with you, BTC always have higher prices than ETH because BTC is the first electronic money to appear in the world and the Cryptocurrency market also appears here. I think in the future BTC will be the most valuable crypto on the planet
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 10:39:20 PM
Present currently price BTC is has a  Higher price than ETH
I think while in  the future BTC  higher price than ETH, because Bitcoin was the original, the original is not always best.  Grin
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 05, 2017, 10:35:28 PM
BTC is valuable and secure than ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2017, 10:15:39 PM
eth vs trump poop is more appropriate
Activity: 747
Merit: 502
August 05, 2017, 10:10:12 PM
Key point imo between eth and btc is scarcity, one of the main pillars of high price is scarcity, bitcoin has a max cap of 21 million coins, with all the hard drive failures and the 'lost' coins you might as well never see more that 19-20 million circulating, and you're not going to see it for a while. Eth (currently) has no max cap, its at ~94 million and counting.
Activity: 182
August 05, 2017, 10:02:33 PM

This the simple and easy explanation of ETH and BTC i ever read thanks alot for the info... (as for me ETH is the best way to invest when it comes to a long term investment... )
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
August 05, 2017, 09:26:03 PM
In Present currently price .
Bitcoin is has a Higher price than ETH
while in Future.
ETH will Own Btc Some day.
but try more to Read Some Information .
I currently try ETH for longterm investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 05, 2017, 12:07:52 PM

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 10:06:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: