Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH vs NEO vs STRAT? - page 2. (Read 2612 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
August 13, 2017, 11:19:30 PM
I have made a proper assessment about NEO in previous comments and it went according to what I said. Stratis is in the process of accumulating and distributing the coin to the investor and it will soon grow  Smiley
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
August 13, 2017, 11:14:10 PM
NEO's rise has been spectacular. Another opportunity to get rich in crypto if you were involved when it was worth cents... did anyone get rich from this one? And why did people invest on this thing anyway?

It's being sold as "the chinese Ethereum", but I already heard that about this one:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/asch/

STRAT is the cheaper of the 3. Can anyone explain why NEO is any better than STRAT? STRAT seems more attractive because it hasn't had such a big pop yet. Im just wondering what's the catch with NEO other than a chinese pump and dump?
I don't know why NEO coin pumps its like a hype of a coin to be on top .Stratis is more on growing slowly and with a good fundamental base unlike NEO .Neo holders who bought at its cheap price was so lucky it is worth the wait . I don't think Neo will be better than Strat just because on its market now.
Activity: 69
Merit: 100
August 13, 2017, 10:53:52 PM
ETH is very high prices, STRAT can not keep up even though STRAT is also a good coin. NEO is flying very high, dubbed ETH of china.
NEO will compete well with STRAT.
Activity: 224
August 13, 2017, 10:46:17 PM
I am more interested in ETH, now a lot of emerging news about ETH price, many people talking about ETH price will reach $ 2000
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 13, 2017, 09:56:43 PM
I bought NEO when it was still ANT and recently sold.  I would not buy it now.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
August 13, 2017, 10:27:26 AM
NEO's rise has been spectacular. Another opportunity to get rich in crypto if you were involved when it was worth cents... did anyone get rich from this one? And why did people invest on this thing anyway?

It's being sold as "the chinese Ethereum", but I already heard that about this one:

STRAT is the cheaper of the 3. Can anyone explain why NEO is any better than STRAT? STRAT seems more attractive because it hasn't had such a big pop yet. Im just wondering what's the catch with NEO other than a chinese pump and dump?
I bought a neo for 3000 satosh, and sold for 500 000.I think that neo just pumped Chinese traiders. I think too STRAT more promising.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
August 13, 2017, 09:38:36 AM

Pages:
Jump to: