Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH will go down or up? - page 8. (Read 10584 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 04:02:16 AM
I predict that Ethereum will experience a price increase.
But Ethereum has a chance to rise when the market price of Cryptocurrency is stable.
I am sure that the ability of Ethereum is a stable coin and is a strengthening coin.
The Ethereum system uses Smart Contract and this is a good coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 03:30:03 AM
Ethereum will grow as it now has no worthy competitors except NEO. But it all depends on the situation in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 272
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 16, 2018, 02:26:01 AM
I see and topic that ETH will have alot of investor coming up this week (21 may to 24 may)
do you think it will go up to 0.1?
im still confused

sorry for my bad english
I think Eth will go up with so many investors who invest, it is likely that Eth will grow and that will make the progress of eth
Activity: 406
August 16, 2018, 02:13:31 AM
From Ethereum is very difficult the current situation. Very large investors sold more than 100,000 coins and came out Fiat. It is difficult to say what it is connected with, but it is very dangerous for Ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 01:47:23 AM
ethereum might follow the bitcoin movement. which currently tends to be down trend but I'm sure ethereum prices will recover in the future.
ethereum is one of the best coins and worth investing in my opinion.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
August 16, 2018, 12:30:56 AM
Ethereum now is showing great performance and movemnet now in the market but still no one can guess it on when it will go down again or it will still continuesly go up, but one thing I sure here is that the ethereum is only following the trend of the bitcoin.
Though the price is quite low for now, but it doesn't matter anyway. Ethereum has the quality and everyone uses this token in any field. So, bringing up some believes in ethereum isn't a wrong thing to do. Doing a long term investment is the best choice for ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 12:25:21 AM
since may, eth always down but from now it's a good time to raising back to $1400. I'm sure 80% at the end of the years,altcoin market will green
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 07:56:00 PM
I think that Ethereum will fall before the beginning of the school year, then due to the resumption of mining it will start to grow up until next year.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
August 15, 2018, 04:02:47 PM
until now
i cant talk about will go rising or not,
well
drama continue with who believe who,
like now , someone tell eth will go fall to 100
for more , u can see this.
https://www.ccn.com/shtcoin-ethereum-price-will-fall-below-100-bitmex-ceo/
Activity: 490
August 15, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
In fact, I don't know why, Ethereum is still falling and now the price is very low, $300, maybe it will return to $200.

I do hope, it will not fall so dramatically. I want to believe that Ethereum will finally start growing. It is the cryptocurrency I trust. All of my friends also hold ETH.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 14, 2018, 10:28:11 AM
The price of eth is going down incredibly deep. However, the field will recover. I believe this is definitely true. I believe the experts predict that 2018 is the year of the coin. So I patiently hold They are easy to hit again
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
August 14, 2018, 08:27:17 AM
In the near future, within a few years, Ethereum prices will increase. We already know that Ethereum is one of the most promising electronic money after Bitcoin. Ethereum has become my favorite electronic money since it reminded me of Bitcoin a few years ago. I think Ethereum will follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and prices will rise
what you say is true, Etherreum will increase in the near future, but if you say in the next few years it will be a very long time friend, because ethereum has a lot of fans, and also a lot of interest from investors so in my opinion a few week, ethereum will slowly rise again.
it's true that many investors start to join investing in ETH, so the price increase will also increase rapidly, so this time the ETH will rise
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 07:03:33 AM
at this time ethereum prices will decline again for a few months and will be a good time to buy ethereum and I hope ethereum prices will improve and rise so that it will be profitable again
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 06:25:57 AM
At this time no one could predict anything about crypto becuase market is very volatile right now but in my opinion it can go down upto 150$.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 06:16:51 AM
As everyone is telling us cryptocoin is a very volatile currency, no one would really know when it will go up or down. But as always, the trending mostly coins are going up in 4th quarter of the year so let's hope so.it will happen.
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 06:07:10 AM
To ensure Ethereum prices go up or down we will not be able to predict exactly.
In the cryptocurrency world, there are many possibilities that can occur
because the nature of cryptocurrency is volatile so I am sure we cannot determine.
Because there are many factors out there that can influence the development of cryptocurrency prices.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 05:54:58 AM
I see and topic that ETH will have alot of investor coming up this week (21 may to 24 may)
do you think it will go up to 0.1?
im still confused

sorry for my bad english

How could you notice the Ethereum is going down now and there's an explanation for that. Many large ICO companies sell their coins ether and display them in Fiat, for the subsequent purchase of coins. As I know, about 100,000 coins have been sold to Ethereum since the beginning of August 2018.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
August 13, 2018, 08:08:37 AM
In the near future, within a few years, Ethereum prices will increase. We already know that Ethereum is one of the most promising electronic money after Bitcoin. Ethereum has become my favorite electronic money since it reminded me of Bitcoin a few years ago. I think Ethereum will follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and prices will rise
what you say is true, Etherreum will increase in the near future, but if you say in the next few years it will be a very long time friend, because ethereum has a lot of fans, and also a lot of interest from investors so in my opinion a few week, ethereum will slowly rise again.

t's true that Mr. Coineth will follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin because in view of the price movement from day to month to month the eth price increases will become a coin Faforit like BTC hopefully and be successful.
Activity: 378
August 13, 2018, 06:48:32 AM
Activity: 32
August 13, 2018, 05:55:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: