Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH will hardfork to Constantinople in October - page 2. (Read 185 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 03:10:42 AM
I think the way the Ethereum community is moving demonstrates that it is still somewhat centralized that the intent of it always was. Specifically, it shows that Vitalik continues to have power over the roadmap of the project which is somewhat concerning despite how great the development is.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 04:25:52 PM
They had better hope for success, there are much better platforms to choose from now like NEO and QTUM. There is no real need to select ethereum any more except that they have for now established themselves as the ICO platform of choice. This can and will change if they fail to deliver
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 18, 2018, 03:30:55 PM
The Ethereum test network Constantinople will be activated in October, in the main network - in November-December.
These are rather vague dates.
But I think that this news, serious enough - only to improvements! can be quite a weighty price jump
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 18, 2018, 03:25:32 PM
I think this hard fork or soft fork processes have no benefit to the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Already projects in trouble by going to pieces their power are wasting their time and energy for empty discussions.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
September 18, 2018, 03:07:11 PM
That's what i like more about Ethereum, more & more Forks to make it as most scalable as possible.
Unlike other blockchain, the forks in ETH are in much more higher rate which means the DEVs are making sure to make i a perfect as possible compared to other blockchains.

can't wait for this next fork to see how thing are going to be.
As from price performance, this won't change much if the whole cryptophere stays as it i right now.
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:01:56 PM
Undoubtedly, all the fans of the Ethereum are very much waiting for this hardfork, if it is successful, then we will see rapid growth. If it is postponed again or if there are any difficulties, it will hit the market of the ICOs and the ETH.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 02:38:49 PM
Looking forward to it!  It's one of the 5 EIP's designed to improve network efficiency and scalability, laying groundwork for a PoS transition.  Exciting stuff Smiley
Activity: 360
September 18, 2018, 02:26:55 PM
Ethereum's upcoming hard fork, Constantinople, will activate in a testing environment next month, core developers agreed. However, due to the unpredictability of block confirmation times in the testing environment, an exact block number – the way most upgrades are timed within the blockchain space – for the testnet activation has yet to be finalized.
Similarly, the timing for activating Constantinople on ethereum's mainnet, or live blockchain, has yet to be fixed.
Will Ethereum comeback and be better?

Ethereum would be better! The thing that is not only my wish, but it is the desire of so many people, at this moment I look at the chart of Ethereum I am very sad.
Activity: 686
September 18, 2018, 12:54:22 PM
Ethereum's upcoming hard fork, Constantinople, will activate in a testing environment next month, core developers agreed. However, due to the unpredictability of block confirmation times in the testing environment, an exact block number – the way most upgrades are timed within the blockchain space – for the testnet activation has yet to be finalized.
Similarly, the timing for activating Constantinople on ethereum's mainnet, or live blockchain, has yet to be fixed.
Will Ethereum comeback and be better?
Pages:
Jump to: