Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH - will it go lower - page 12. (Read 7100 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 16, 2017, 12:57:16 PM
I also need some Ether for upcoming ICO. I think now is one of the best moment to buy it.But its my imho. All up to you. Now ot 242 quet good price.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 12:36:53 PM
I think ETH could potentially test under 200 again. However, the recovery should be just as quick after wards. There is likely to be a large rally in November though due to cyber monday.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 12:04:49 PM
Today Ethereum is start raising $243 in https://coinmarketcap.com but don't worry if now you buy ETH and invest this coin.ETH high potential coin so you can get profit anytime from ETH.
ETH potentially is quite good compared to any other coin available right now.
Activity: 73
September 16, 2017, 11:24:50 AM
its going further up guys keep it
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
September 16, 2017, 11:01:50 AM
Today Ethereum is start raising $243 in https://coinmarketcap.com but don't worry if now you buy ETH and invest this coin.ETH high potential coin so you can get profit anytime from ETH.
Activity: 20
September 16, 2017, 10:09:22 AM
i don't agree with you. lets talk in december again. it will be hit 1000$ easy.

I hope so that ETH firstly cross 500$ because if BTC again falls, ETH will fall again and vice versa. So for ETH to rise, btc prices have to make a upwards shift. Also ETH in long term is a good investment coin but considering this year end ETH making 1000$ does not seem to be possible atleast for me.

Yeah me neither. People just like to make up numbers. $1000 means $75bn growth in market cap for ethereum, how is possible?
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 16, 2017, 10:03:06 AM

I hope so that ETH firstly cross 500$ because if BTC again falls, ETH will fall again and vice versa. So for ETH to rise, btc prices have to make a upwards shift. Also ETH in long term is a good investment coin but considering this year end ETH making 1000$ does not seem to be possible atleast for me.
Activity: 22
September 16, 2017, 09:44:27 AM
It's currently $286 on coinmarketcap. I need to buy some ETH to participate in an ICO soon. Is now a good time to buy or do you think it will go down more in the next few days?

Well, I hope you bought during $200 crash. Probably not seeing that again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 09:40:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
September 16, 2017, 06:57:37 AM
Who knows man. I see these as longer term investments. I put large capital in and just sit on it its very volitile but it's proven to be going in the right direction for the long distance! But, Best thing is to buy a little bit at a time.
I will suggest holding onto those which you have already bought and there is no need to buy anymore eth because they are badly dumping at the moment and no one knows about its recovery. I will like to advise you not to invest too much in eth because they are not capable of producing grand profits compared to bitcoins.

Seems bitcoin has already found its recovery whereas eth is still fluctuating at lower ends. Hopefully in coming weeks we may see eth prices to start riding along with bitcoin prices but I guess it is not recommended to invest more there as of now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
September 14, 2017, 05:29:03 PM
If on September 10 the rate of the etherum was $ 286, now, four days later, it dropped to $ 227. I'm also not sure that against the background of a general fall in the rate of the currency, it will not go down further.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
September 14, 2017, 12:20:05 PM
Who knows man. I see these as longer term investments. I put large capital in and just sit on it its very volitile but it's proven to be going in the right direction for the long distance! But, Best thing is to buy a little bit at a time.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 12:15:32 PM
This is not a good time to buy and sell, yes the ICO ban plus maybe the bitcoin ban that could happen in China, September 30 to perhaps the day the verdict for ICO and BTC. We just hope BTC will not drop too low under $ 3000 by the end of this month.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 14, 2017, 11:38:56 AM
I think this is good time to buy more eth I don't think so it will be go more down..

I think it will go down more and this might because of news on china, they are trying to close down some Bitcoin exchanges on their country. I would say this might temporary and somehow people on that country will fight for it.

I think it will go down below $200 and by the next week it will pump up very hard and you can make a profit or for your long term portfolio.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
September 14, 2017, 11:35:23 AM
Eth currently at ~$250 so yes it could go down further. The markets can really go one of two ways from here and it all depends on how the situation plays out in China, will more exchanges close down? Will they be forced to close down?
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
September 14, 2017, 11:27:13 AM
It's currently $286 on coinmarketcap. I need to buy some ETH to participate in an ICO soon. Is now a good time to buy or do you think it will go down more in the next few days?
Impossible to say.
If you have to buy some soon : yes it is a good to buy.
Ethereum will go down more in the next few day : perhaps, but there is no reasons. No new reasons than before.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
September 14, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

I wouldn't be holding any Ethereum right now to be honest. There's too much unstability with the fundamentals. The hardfork is coming soon from what i've read, which could result in a big mess of 4 Ethereums, one of these may pump but in the long term it's not looking good to be honest.

Also the ICO ban stuff makes it not a good idea to hold the thing. Any gov can crash it even worse than BTC if they talk about ICOs in a bad way.

Yes the ICO ban plus maybe the bitcoin ban that could happen in China. This is going to be an enormous change and might crash every crypto currency with its value. But I see not much of a movement until now. It is still in a good price.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
September 14, 2017, 11:19:32 AM
It is on a long term bull , but short-term I would stay away from it.

I would stay away long term too. Honestly what is Ethereum going to offer long term? Hasn't it been demonstrated that their technology is vaporware?

The entire point of Ethereum thus far has been deploying ICO's. Take that away and the market is pretty much guaranteed to crash.

If China banning crypto exchanges crashes BTC, imagine what it can do to Ethereum coupled with the ICO ban.

If you didn't sell the Bitcoin top I guess at this point you are better off holding and hoping for the best.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
September 14, 2017, 11:17:50 AM

I wouldn't be holding any Ethereum right now to be honest. There's too much unstability with the fundamentals. The hardfork is coming soon from what i've read, which could result in a big mess of 4 Ethereums, one of these may pump but in the long term it's not looking good to be honest.

Also the ICO ban stuff makes it not a good idea to hold the thing. Any gov can crash it even worse than BTC if they talk about ICOs in a bad way.
I agree with you on this matter. ETH is no longer good enough and is a rather risky investment. I sold mine for $300 and don't regret it at all. It is true that the fork must be on its way. The big change in eth with the stop of mining was supposed to happen nearly a year ago. I wouldn't invest in eth again until pos is successfully implemented. I guess those who seek to invest in platforms for icos should now turn to something like Waves.
You are lucky if you got rid of this nonsense coin too early and that too at good price. I agree with you utterly about the worthlessness of this digital currency. I don’t understand why people waste their money in eth when so many other options are available and that too much better than eth.
Because Ethereum is best platform for build an ICO token.
Like the token you are promoting under signature, it also token use Ethereum platform. Wink
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 14, 2017, 11:11:07 AM
I feel like we still didn't hit bottom on Ethereum. But I can tell that ether is on buyable price. When market changes ethereum will definitely raise higher from current levels.
Pages:
Jump to: