Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH will touch 300 and BTC will touch 4000 in CNY? - page 2. (Read 175 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Lets just see what will happen in the next weeks. Many says that it will start to increase now and some says that it will decrease but I hope this will happens so that more investors will buy bitcoin in order to have a larger profit Smiley.
Were not so sure about it if price can't sustain at this stage. Price have been starting to increase also some speculation we can view bitcoin price will soar this march. Maybe, let's check the market this upcoming months.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
Lets just see what will happen in the next weeks. Many says that it will start to increase now and some says that it will decrease but I hope this will happens so that more investors will buy bitcoin in order to have a larger profit Smiley.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
There will probably be another drop during CNY but I don't think it will be that severe.

TBH I'd assume that some of the Chinese whales have already started selling to avoid that very crash.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Hopefully not down again!
and recent predictions are true. year-end price of about $ 50000 $ 100000 for btc.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
Right now it seems it is heading back to 10k again. But I think it won't last for long.
I believe we are going to have some low or lower prices in the coming months. The volatility of the cryptos will continue because big investors are investing in this (new for them) market, and they want to make money.
They are going to pump and dump some cryptos (as some people do in this Forum) causing troubles to all of us and to the reputation of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What do you think guys??

For my opinion, i guess it will keep dropping for another week. Even it's rising now, i think there are some people manipulating the price. Everyday i have seen the price pump up, and then big dump, repeated for the past month.

As for the previous record, every January and February is a big dip for cryptocurrency. Do you think it's over and if it's not over. How low is the market going down for?
Pages:
Jump to: