Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethbet - Signature and translation campaign | MORE THAN 10'000$ PER WEEK [ENDED] - page 2. (Read 3826 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Payments have been made to all of the following addresses:

0xBaC0faDe7926b1b294ee1681aC4463012dd4B3Ea
0xa5aFAC4831427233579e457B923310F91880ac1B
0x2d7AD46C8C2128b37F7BBf1D70F81DB34D1176Ba
0x6B3A0003A273A8bCF061cD3a611277Bec8810EDb
0x2f6576b5f2598396c37e92a7e49b56b064cec3a4
0xbAC4726026A952B6F9db02AcA81D150A41aa9b27
0x2d694Cb67E457f0E2574127F9f37da794d938dE4
0x741e92Aa5c2DF560e6Ae797c6CA417873CfA4BE8
0x359a355D74a83EF447123c14a4e15cbaCF9a6a28
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
Good day,

I just want to ask what happened to this campaign? If this is already ended why there's no any update about the signature and translation campaign? It's clearly said in instruction that the payment will be made last Tuesday, September 19. and also it's been long enough to have a communication between the campaign manager and the Dev of Ethbet. I wish there's an update this week about the campaign because we have some conversation in one of the Dev team of Ethbet that there's a bad communitcation between our campaign manager and the dev team of ethbet.

I want only the update about this campaign, I'm not rushing in about the payment.

Looking forward about this matter...

Thank you so much!
well i guess that the campaign manager here is not replying or responding in this thread anymore maybe he didn't now care to the bounty participants. but for all participants still hoping try to contact him, he always active.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
Good day,

I just want to ask what happened to this campaign? If this is already ended why there's no any update about the signature and translation campaign? It's clearly said in instruction that the payment will be made last Tuesday, September 19. and also it's been long enough to have a communication between the campaign manager and the Dev of Ethbet. I wish there's an update this week about the campaign because we have some conversation in one of the Dev team of Ethbet that there's a bad communitcation between our campaign manager and the dev team of ethbet.

I want only the update about this campaign, I'm not rushing in about the payment.

Looking forward about this matter...

Thank you so much!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
This is the most early finish campaign that ive seen here in my all participating in many campaigns , this campaign ends like a week ago but still there is no update from the campaign manager about the distribution of the tokens.

yes, waiting.... (and mostly hoping  Huh)
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
This is the most early finish campaign that ive seen here in my all participating in many campaigns , this campaign ends like a week ago but still there is no update from the campaign manager about the distribution of the tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
sound like its good project, but no other bounty available. and also my rank is still newbie, so not eligible for signature.
Activity: 532
Bitcointalk username: Abdul Wafi
Current post count: 32
Ethereum address:0x539B9B4b5b8f6494f0aD62851d8765Cb350aCe62
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
I think the campaign was already over. Is there any news if the payment was made in our ETH Wallet? Have been waiting few days for the news and no explanation what happen in the campaign
Activity: 278
what would be the exchanger of this TOKENS? and why is the spreadsheet have the stakes but the token amount is 0? the campaign manager here is not focused in the campaign. no explanation at all.

you can check on Etherdelta
Hello to you is it true that this token is in etherdelta?Huh what is the Symbol of it in the Etherdelta thanks for your answer ,. last what is the actual price of this ETHBET tokens?

Symbol is EBET
Do you know how much of it in etherdelta i can't check it out of my self. and also i have question from this campaign why would this campaign is like not yet done? no amount of tokens? and no informations.
For token information can be viewed on their web :
https://crowdsale.ethbet.io/

I myself was confused with the manager because he did not use escrow for payment and all done directly by his Dev as said manager on the home page  Huh

Disclaimer:
The funds of this campaign are kept by the owner.

with a limited number of participants whether they do not have the ability to pay as promised Huh Shocked

ME also i don't know whether they are paying the participants because it is also like a few you can see it there who are just eligible for the payments. what about the tokens what is the allocation for it also in translation
I'm just a Nobody.

This is the proof that I can remove my signature now, and this campaign is already over.

Thank you so much for this opportunity to be part of your ETHbet team. I will remove my signature after this post in 10 mins.

----
Edited: Signature Removed.

Thank you again! I am gonna wait for the payment. Smiley

what would be the exchanger of this TOKENS? and why is the spreadsheet have the stakes but the token amount is 0? the campaign manager here is not focused in the campaign. no explanation at all.

Hello to you is it true that this token is in etherdelta?Huh what is the Symbol of it in the Etherdelta thanks for your answer ,. last what is the actual price of this ETHBET tokens?

Symbol is EBET
Do you know how much of it in etherdelta i can't check it out of my self. and also i have question from this campaign why would this campaign is like not yet done? no amount of tokens? and no informations.

some communication issues with campaign manager..

EBET/ETH   around 0.000650013
Activity: 423
Merit: 250

Symbol is EBET
For token information can be viewed on their web :
https://crowdsale.ethbet.io/

I myself was confused with the manager because he did not use escrow for payment and all done directly by his Dev as said manager on the home page  Huh

Disclaimer:
The funds of this campaign are kept by the owner.

with a limited number of participants whether they do not have the ability to pay as promised Huh Shocked

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

Symbol is EBET

Symbol is EBET
Activity: 185
Looking promising Joined
I'm just a Nobody.
Campaign is now over, please do not post anymore here to apply.
Ethbet will send tokens to eligible participants when it's possible.
Thanks for your participation.

Just want to ask if we can remove our signature now?
Activity: 322

Activity: 686
Campaign is now over, please do not post anymore here to apply.
Ethbet will send tokens to eligible participants when it's possible.
Thanks for your participation.

I have applied for the translation bounty and you have accepted me, but i have asked to you if are present the psd/ai files to modify. Or i can take the images and modify by me?
Still i dont have received a reply
Is still running the translation campaign?
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: