Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH/btc My 2 cents ? - page 3. (Read 2726 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 256
June 11, 2017, 06:21:58 AM
So, anyone here worried about eth/btc growing bigger everyday?
I am. Since 2014 i thought that the only threat to bitcoin is another currency taking the lead. That might not be the end but it would be a serious blow...

I have past through every altcoin pump/dump without never worrying about btc future it was some low level low money price manipulation.
ETH is definitely not the same thing.

So where does all this money pouring in ETH come from? Well now i think Gavin and other bitcoin dev-whales are simply selling btc to eth. This is a very logical decision for them, they didn't get bitcoin the way they thought best so they jumped off the boat.

Did someone asked gavin if he is selling his bitcoin stash for eth?

I don't care how ETH follows the price of bitcoin, I just earn bitcoin for fun, to save some to use it in the future. But saying that, I did buy some and it is really cool how these coin are following bitcoin price. ETH is fixed, it made it's downfall the time it splits, but adter that, it did great and are now having it's fame. That might happen too ik bitcoin, so I think it will be BTC and BTH??
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 11, 2017, 06:02:57 AM
Basic form of manipulation; If you as group hold the major part of the total coin supply, you can basically continue buying up your coins till when you think it's enough. All other incoming money from traders/investors/gamblers just adds fuel to this continuous pump. I must admit that this is by far the biggest pump/manipulation attempt of all time in the crypto world, but don't let it get the better of you. In terms of actual usage, Ethereum is nothing more than a tool that serves a speculative purpose, and that's it.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1013
June 11, 2017, 05:00:57 AM
So, anyone here worried about eth/btc growing bigger everyday?
I am. Since 2014 i thought that the only threat to bitcoin is another currency taking the lead. That might not be the end but it would be a serious blow...

I have past through every altcoin pump/dump without never worrying about btc future it was some low level low money price manipulation.
ETH is definitely not the same thing.

So where does all this money pouring in ETH come from? Well now i think Gavin and other bitcoin dev-whales are simply selling btc to eth. This is a very logical decision for them, they didn't get bitcoin the way they thought best so they jumped off the boat.

Did someone asked gavin if he is selling his bitcoin stash for eth?
Pages:
Jump to: