Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHConnect is a scam - page 2. (Read 6581 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 12:35:59 AM
Unfortunately there are so many scams out there. You must do your due diligence and take care but it is still pretty easy to get caught out. Also tools like https://etherscamdb.info/ are helpful
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 12:29:25 AM
Agree with you. They are incompetent to make a name for their own projects, I can't imagine how they manage their projects. it's obviously a scam

It's not a lack of imagination but the desire to make use of the goodwill and reputation of existing coins.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
October 30, 2017, 12:25:21 AM
always remember DO NOT INVEST on HYIP!!!

you will always see your self crying in the corner, Lost all our money.
better to study trading, you hold your own money, you have access to your money.
do we really need a third party to do THINGS for us?

better to stay away don't be lazy to ask "what to buy" and "when to sell"

If you want to learn to trade you must commit to it and invest your time for it, you can't just expecting some else to do the job and you just blindly follow them. Asking someone to pick a coin for you, following others trade at tradingview. No matter how much you got profit from it, in the end, you gonna lose your money, because you didn't learn it. There is no difference between HYIP and following others trade without understanding it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 12:18:11 AM
99% of tokens and coins with ETHXxxx in the name nowadays are scams or useless. Just skip it and choose more serious and real projects.

Same as forked coins starting with Bitcoin xxx.

Agree with you. They are incompetent to make a name for their own projects, I can't imagine how they manage their projects. it's obviously a scam
Activity: 840
October 29, 2017, 11:29:15 PM
Let's be aware of this scams. Just go with the usual thing that people does here to avoid fraud things.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 09:11:10 PM
always remember DO NOT INVEST on HYIP!!!

you will always see your self crying in the corner, Lost all our money.
better to study trading, you hold your own money, you have access to your money.
do we really need a third party to do THINGS for us?

better to stay away don't be lazy to ask "what to buy" and "when to sell"
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
October 26, 2017, 09:03:41 PM
Ethconnect is a known asian scam, form what I've read. Saddest part is they don't even wanna give out an airdrop to attract some clients, they wanna steal our precious eth's and give us a scam coin in return.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 04:50:55 PM
I located this up coming ICO much looked good except they asked me to check off their terms and conditions box but there were no terms and conditions to read. I stopped my account set up and sent a email to which I got no reply. In today's search for info I found the team pictures are fraud  Angry Angry Angry Do not give up your Info to these scammers.

This is really an eye opener already and personally I feel any developer who feels he has something to offer should just launch it there are still some untapped areas to be covered and the community is ready to accept such rather than relying on ETHxxx or BTCxxx after all we have seen several projects to have come out successful without even having any of the above abbreviations. Let's hope someone somewhere will not lose funds as a result of this.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 04:30:54 PM
99% of tokens and coins with ETHXxxx in the name nowadays are scams or useless. Just skip it and choose more serious and real projects.

Same as forked coins starting with Bitcoin xxx.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
October 26, 2017, 04:25:05 PM
So also i heard it's.. The team are using fake profile,  be careful investors.  Don't invest for just investing sake.  Do proper due diligence before you invest. Good that people know on time they are scammers.
Activity: 266
October 26, 2017, 04:15:06 PM
I generally avoid all coins that just ride off the name of the chain they are using or just add “Dark” or”lite” to the end. Anything with “Eth” just seems like a rip off
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
October 26, 2017, 04:12:47 PM
Are any ICU open to usa residents? Especially ETHconnect?
No, don't invest to ethconnect it's a scam and you should read what we are talking about it. And it's also indicated in the title that this is a big scam so you don't really need to put any of your money their. You can check https://www.icoalert.com/ as I don't have that much knowledge about what are the good ICOs for USA residents only. Most of the ICOs are good for every country but still do your own research.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
October 25, 2017, 07:16:42 PM
i think it's a scam ,However these coin can get you huge profit if you invest in the right time and get out in the right time
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
October 25, 2017, 07:10:39 PM
I located this up coming ICO much looked good except they asked me to check off their terms and conditions box but there were no terms and conditions to read. I stopped my account set up and sent a email to which I got no reply. In today's search for info I found the team pictures are fraud  Angry Angry Angry Do not give up your Info to these scammers.

Yes they have fake developers and using other legit people's picture just for them to show that they look like a real one. Better not to invest to this ICO mostly they have only one goal and that is to scam people. Good thing that there are people that exposed those people and helped the community to identify that this ETHconnect is just a scam and what's next? Doge connect, LTC connect and so on.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
October 25, 2017, 07:02:35 PM
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 07:01:12 PM

Pages:
Jump to: