Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 85. (Read 113195 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
i Like this kind of project, helping peoples and also giving peoples easier access for health care everywhere in this world so everyone must like this project, i always support this project

Very glad you support our project! We really appreciate it!  Wink
When ICO start?

Hi @buddy56, thanks for your question!
We will announce to start of the token pre-sale as soon we finished with the audits of our security systems and smart contracts.

Please join our telegram to get the news as soon as possible: https://t.me/joinchat/Es92FwvIMHnoa2q_fbLV_Q
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 527
For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault
 i Like this kind of project, helping peoples and also giving peoples easier access for health care everywhere in this world so everyone must like this project, i always support this project
Activity: 527
For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault
Health care projects is very good and we must support together to be successful & things verry soon it get success,
His bounty program is attractive,
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
November is almost here, soon presale, thank the ICO will kick off Smiley I'm excited to see this project!
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Getting excited for this project!  Grin While it's still early, we need to spread the news about Etheal. PreSale is already a bonus for anyone who ever gets this coin.  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 140
k1mera
When start ICO?

At the moment the date of ICO has not been announced yet. There is a limited pre-sale with 25% bonus that will run from November. ICO date will be probably announced at the end of this limited pre-sale.
The team is waiting from the response from the third party auditors (audit process is still going on).
Let me know if you need more information about.
Activity: 266
Merit: 140
k1mera
Could you please tell me how many tokens will be sold during the sale of the tokens?

According to the official website, during the ICO 20.000.000 HEAL tokens will be sold. With a hard cap of 66.667ETH and a Softcap of 20.000ETH.
You can also found other information directly in the official website at this address. http://etheal.com
Let me know if you need more information about.

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Could you please tell me how many tokens will be sold during the sale of the tokens?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Nice job. Welldone . But why i cant join bounty chanel on telegram ?

try to use this telegram
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I want to wish good luck to your project, and I wanted to know whether pre sale of tokens?
When start ICO?

Hi buddy56, thanks for asking.
We will announce to start of the token pre-sale as soon we finished with the audits of our security systems and smart contracts.

Please join our telegram to get the news as soon as possible:
Activity: 15
Nice job. Welldone . But why i cant join bounty chanel on telegram ?
Activity: 37
Our Bounty Campaign ends on 12th November. Just sign up and get your coins for free.

Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
I'm really confuse and interest with person who join your crazy Facebook bounty. It's too too complicated
With too much work to do, lol

I'm not in facebook bounty, because I havn't account. But all of the Etheal bounty's are rather complicated and are more profitable because of this at the same time. Moreover, the team expects to attract people interested in the project, and not just ready to fulfill the conditions. Although in this issue it might be worth making some concessions. Considering that at the initial stage they need to attract as many people as possible.
Agree, but for attraction it not a days after post to have, and it maybe grow time over.
So how participants get the right at time they report? Maybe time they report only 5 likes but at the end of ICO it 100 likes...
it's non sense and hard here
Our whitelist is closed, but you still have a chance to participate in pre-sale with 25% bonus. Details are coming soon!

https://twitter.com/etheal_com/status/923227424053256192

Any question? Join our community and ask us on Telegram!
https://t.co/XetlL7NTsH

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I'm really confuse and interest with person who join your crazy Facebook bounty. It's too too complicated
With too much work to do, lol

I'm not in facebook bounty, because I havn't account. But all of the Etheal bounty's are rather complicated and are more profitable because of this at the same time. Moreover, the team expects to attract people interested in the project, and not just ready to fulfill the conditions. Although in this issue it might be worth making some concessions. Considering that at the initial stage they need to attract as many people as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: