Pages:
Author

Topic: Ether Prices Hit the new Low of 2018 and continue to Fall. Time to buy? - page 2. (Read 548 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
should we remember eth only have 10$ last 2 year. so we should keep believe in vitalik buterin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
A few months ago, ethereum prices continued to be low, so I decided to buy and then hold it, because sooner or later I was sure that ethereum's price would rise soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Definitely, this is time to buy! If you caught eth at $170 couple of weeks ago, then you are lucky to have sold it at $250 last week. A clear and sure profit! Now, to be safe, you can buy now at a low price and sell it after a couple of days when its price gets a little higher. As soon as you see even small profit, sell, then buy back at a lower price, then sell at a higher price again, and so on and so forth. Stop dreaming for incredibly huge profit nowadays, 'coz you might end up in a nightmare. Just play the market flow, and you'll safely gain.
Activity: 560
The price of ethereum is so low now. But im still waiting for a big price will decrease again if possible it will happen that i will start to buy a huge amount of my funds and store my ethereum for a long time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I am hopeful for a consensus decision on ETH network regarding the limitation of ether inflation. On the other hand, ETH teams are working on several critical issues to resolve scalability. It is crucial for ETH as well.

https://www.coindesk.com/vitaliks-serious-joke-case-ending-ethereum-inflation/
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
In my own opinion,Ethereum has still a lot of room to fall even lower.There's a lot of FUD being spread about what Vitalik has said about ETH and what he has not.At this moment ETH went already under 200$ and there's no valid reason why it won't go even lower.Not to mention that everyone is now talking about limited scalibility of ETH as it's using POW,limited adoption of dapps.... I think that as long as these problems aren't solved we won't see a serious bounce back.
Me,personally I'm done with ETH until further developpement is done.

Ethereum leadership squabbles are just one reason for the downfall. I even one news article that Vitalik and one of his co-founder Lubin doesn't share the same sentiments. And then the scalability issues re-ignites again followed by the threat of EOS on the other hand. So can also look at what others prominent ETH holders are doing, most of those ICO's are dumping their Ethereum. The same group that put Ethereum on top of the food chain is also the biggest reason why the price keeps on a downward spin right now. I'm done with Ethereum this year, I'll just follow where the money is right now - Bitcoin market.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It is too early to say 'buy'.
it bottomed, nearly around $200, and recovered to a few bucks above that.
prices are on an sideway walk.
as the asset has no yield, it is too risky to buy it now. you should wait a stronger move up.
i have a short video where i cover precisely this point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Z_2n9TUAs
best.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Yes its times to buy more and hold for long term trading if you do swing trading. Ethereum still have good and strong fundamental so the price will possible to going up to the peak price again. When Ethereum change to Proof of Stake, this will be increasing the demand.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Since Ethereum started tradeable in 2015 till now, this crash is the biggest one, Ethereum was drop about 90% from the highest price. And compared with price action of Bitcoin, when crash to 90%, its will be have big probablity to going up, we just need patient wait for that. Iam still bullish for Ethereum because smart contract technology is the new technology that will keep growth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
It is very sad moment for me seeing ethereum continuously falling and I think it is the lowest price that ethereum ever had. For me it is the worst thing happened on ethereum since I was engaged in crypto world. I think this ethereum crisis is caused by ICO's pressures it is because the ethereum has a good blockchain service that ICO was looking for. Since ethereum is second most great crypto it is more important for all crypto mankind.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Honestly, the market structure has already been broken for ETH so however you look at it it's capitulation based on TA. Can it go lower? Yes, but the question is: do you believe that ETH will cease to exist, disappear, be replaced within a year from now? If it continues to exist, the price will surely go up. It's that simple. We had a hype on cryptocurrencies and ETH was largely overbought, but right now it's oversold. People go from one extreme into another, but the real value is somewhere in the middle.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
My "OWN" decision is invest my ETH to ICO's whether it is risky or not I don't care I can't be able to sell at this point and cannot buy either, I'd stay safe by buying into ICO. Though I won't recommend this on anybody else, Im doing it just to be safe for further losses and get my way out of ethereum because I felt toxic on it and could fall even deeper.
Activity: 339
ETH has lost more than 90% of its value compared to 2017. But I believe it will soon rise again and hit a new peak this year. ETH is still very promising when all ICOs are using the ETH platform. I will still buy and hold ETH. I believe in the future of ETH.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I think eth will be rising in the future, although now without any good reason the price keep on falling down, but the prospect in the future is still great, a lot of ICO also using eth smart contract, I think its a good time to buy more eth, in next few year the price will go up, but don't expect the price going to go up in short term
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
I think Ethereum is just fine and when the market turns around it will fly right back up jsut like every other alt coin will most likely do.  Notice the people on the forum are starting to really lose their shit.  Time must be getting close to the reversal.  We may need a little more blood in the street first but we are getting close. 
Yes I believe it is still fine , huge dip is a normal thing in crypto because there are so many different kinds of investors on the feild. Investors is maybe the number one factors that affect the price. I beleive that the price will still rise up high soon. And I think it would make a new history on this year .So let's wait for it and gain when the price rise up high.
Activity: 200
I think Ethereum is just fine and when the market turns around it will fly right back up jsut like every other alt coin will most likely do.  Notice the people on the forum are starting to really lose their shit.  Time must be getting close to the reversal.  We may need a little more blood in the street first but we are getting close. 
Activity: 462
Ethereum just the same volatility like others altcoin, when reached the bottomed will push again and going up. We can see others altcoin like NANO was reached the bottomed and few days more going up more than 300% just afew days. So if still hold it , dont sell it now because you will miss profit later. And for trader that not buy yet, is good times to catch it now and hold it a few month.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've been buying bits here and there for a while. Hopefully it will return to the lofty heights.

I can only see it following BTC on the next bull run - should be fine. I bought more today!
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Now the situation with the ether is very sad. Another 1 month ago I didn't believe in the possibility of such a price. Even then, there were rumors that the price of the ether could drop to a two-digit mark. Of course, I don't want to believe in it, but it can become a reality.
In any case, I continue to periodically buy the ether. No one knows exactly what awaits us in the future. Some traders predict an increase in its price, other price drops (however, as often happens, opinions diverge). Perhaps in the near future all coins, including the ether, will update their minimum prices this year, but someday the situation will change. I'm ready to hold the ether as well as bitcoin. For today it is a coin number 2 and at it, while there are no worthy competitors, therefore it till now is in demand. So I don't know about you, but I will continue to periodically buy the ether.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
One thing to note is that the current price of ETH is the lowest Ethereum has been at since around July of 2017, and this is also the lowest ETH has been as of this year (YTD), as the title of this thread suggests.

As for buying in or not, I don't like to catch a falling knife, and it appears that ETH could still continue to fall in price to me as of right now. I wouldn't buy in yet. If you're trying to hold coins, it can't hurt to continue to hold. You're suffering pretty big losses if you bought in at the peak prices in January and you decide to sell now, though I expect ETH will continue down or stabilize in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: