Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHERDELTA - page 2. (Read 462 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 379
November 25, 2017, 04:00:33 PM
I think etherdelta looks little bit complicated to newbie.
Because it is decentralized and it is normal.
Etherdelta is best for ERC-20 token.
Decentralized exchanges are emerging day by day because centralized exchanges are scamming people and taking their money.
I agree that Etherdelta needs to be upgraded and developed.
I think in 2018 decentralized exchanges will be in huge demand.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 03:28:04 PM
Etherdelta is an automatic exchange, it is always available and there are suspensions but not bad.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
November 25, 2017, 03:25:25 PM
It is a very good exchange for trading with ERC20 tokens, and it is very easy to use, i have been in this exchange for a while and i have never had any problems with them so far.

And it is very  easy to withdraw your money from there, because all the withdrawals are being processed in less than five minutes each one.

only that their platform is horrible, i dont even know why they really have that design, because it is very awful to trade in there if you are doing scalping.
bs9
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 03:01:05 PM
VERY BAD PLATFORM WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT?
why bad give me some reason?Etherdelta slower than other exchange like hitbtc or bittrex.But you can find all coin like as airdrop or ico coin etc.
Activity: 887
November 25, 2017, 01:47:53 PM
I do not say etherdelta bad. because etherdelta attach importance to the security of members, etherdelta in need of high cost.
Maybe you complain about the terms of fee applied by etherdelta.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Your Data Belongs To You
November 25, 2017, 12:58:03 PM

Why do you think so? I can very easy sell my tokens there . Yes, fees are high, orders are placed very slow. But registration is very easy- you only need to generate eth wallet)
no problems with verification like in Bitfinex or Bittrex. Many coins are only on this exchange.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
November 25, 2017, 12:21:13 PM

I definetly not agree  in the word terms that etherdelta is very bad platform,because as of know we used etherdelta in our trading transaction especially of changing our tokens to ethereum,because for us etherdelta is a user friendly easy to understand and learning  its process,its purely accept token from ICO project or airdrops token to ethereum,cost  mostly this coins have a code of erc20.its hard to charge bad accusation to etherdelta  that it is bad platform,what is your proof?its unfair to the platform site's.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
November 25, 2017, 12:14:25 PM
Did etherdelta kill someone? What makes you say its "bad?"

Personally, i think etherdelta charges too much on transaction fees but i guess that is the price we pay for using a decentralized exchange. Just remember what you are paying for here in increased transactions fees is the extra security and privacy. If you like less fees, go to a centralized exchange where people can monitor your assets and profile.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 12:10:13 PM
I don't really like Etherdelta to be totally honest, but some crypto's can only be bought/sold on there. So sometimes I'm forced to use it. But when better exchanges also have the crypto that I want to trade I always use them instead.
Activity: 391
November 25, 2017, 11:31:36 AM
I'm using etherdelta or ed just for trading my airdropped coins. Because most airdrops are erc20 coins and ed is only supporting erc20 coins. Best platform for erc20 coins. But if you'll compare it to other big exchanges of course it brings none.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 11:27:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: