Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta - page 3. (Read 396 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 27, 2018, 07:32:07 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, I can't find an 'exchange' thread anywhere.

I am thinking about buying a coin which trades on Etherdelta.  But, I can't get the platform to work properly.  It's almost like it's dead........not doing anything.
Is this a common thing with Etherdelta?  Can I be doing something wrong?
I have tried with IE and Chrome (Chrome is better but still completely unusable.

Thanks in advance.

What's the specs of your computer? Are you using a phone? Well you might update your browsers to the latest one. Have you tried other exchanges, at least try others.

Be careful on clicking the sites as it might be a phishing one since you are new here. Take care of your assets, watch closely if the sites are legit and bookmark the right one so you might not fall to traps.
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 27, 2018, 07:23:00 AM
It's true that ED requires a lot of ressources from the pc, though i experienced that the "lags" in fact aren't true lags. Usally, a task is finished with an ethereum transaction. Right after it gets some confirmations, i refresh ED and instantly get the updated overview.

I recommend using metmask.io for your Google Chrome. Never had any issues so far; maybe it's helpful to post some screenshots in order to review what's going on on your site.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
January 27, 2018, 07:11:38 AM
If you are facing a constant loading screen on ED then you should try using VPN or oprning it through TOR. Looks like everything depends on your location, hopefully they will fix it after their ico. After you open Etherdelta it is still gona be laggy and may have some delays with placing or showing your orders but you will be able to buy tokens that you need. Etherdelta could be the best exchange if not those kind of lags.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 04:59:32 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, I can't find an 'exchange' thread anywhere.

I am thinking about buying a coin which trades on Etherdelta.  But, I can't get the platform to work properly.  It's almost like it's dead........not doing anything.
Is this a common thing with Etherdelta?  Can I be doing something wrong?
I have tried with IE and Chrome (Chrome is better but still completely unusable.

Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: