Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherDelta doing a crowsale in 14 hrs? - page 2. (Read 236 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 30, 2017, 10:46:17 PM
I think the crowdsale is legit. They are issuing a token that gives you a discount on fees just like Binance.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 10:13:31 PM
Hi everyone, im back Smiley I recently logged into ether delta and then seen this message telling me to click here to join the crowdsale, and it took me to this http://crowdsale.etherdelta.com/

Do you guys think its a good thing to participate in? im curious about what you all think. thanks!

huh? i thought crowdsale is only for ico's? etherdelta is an online exchange and not an ico therfor i think that was a scam or you'v just visited a phising site of etherdelta. i suggest do a quick reseach first before you try those unusual things that you have encounter for the first time. also there was a news recently that states  etherdelta has been hacked and maybe hackers have still a control on their site.

Its legit,  they posted it on twitter account and info about it on the chat
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 10:10:42 PM
Nice to see the plans of etherdelta 2.0 a mobile app, wallet and more,  but after the recent hacking it is hard to trust them or invest in them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 10:09:24 PM
Hi everyone, im back Smiley I recently logged into ether delta and then seen this message telling me to click here to join the crowdsale, and it took me to this http://crowdsale.etherdelta.com/

Do you guys think its a good thing to participate in? im curious about what you all think. thanks!

huh? i thought crowdsale is only for ico's? etherdelta is an online exchange and not an ico therfor i think that was a scam or you'v just visited a phising site of etherdelta. i suggest do a quick reseach first before you try those unusual things that you have encounter for the first time. also there was a news recently that states  etherdelta has been hacked and maybe hackers have still a control on their site.
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
December 30, 2017, 10:04:33 PM
I think there is no problem in participating in EtherDelta crowsale knowing their existence for a very long time. Let us just hope that the ICO succeed because  I have not seen where they are involving bounty campaigns. Maybe they want to do it alone. You can buy their tokens during the ICO if you are interested.

Ya i think im gonna buy .2 eth of whatever they are selling Smiley why not right
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 09:53:15 PM
I think there is no problem in participating in EtherDelta crowsale knowing their existence for a very long time. Let us just hope that the ICO succeed because  I have not seen where they are involving bounty campaigns. Maybe they want to do it alone. You can buy their tokens during the ICO if you are interested.
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
December 30, 2017, 09:32:47 PM

Pages:
Jump to: