Pages:
Author

Topic: etherdelta.com - servers are not responding - page 3. (Read 426 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Why you guys still use etherdelta ? try https://forkdelta.github.io/ is just same like etherdelta and even use same API, but its faster cleaner and better in my opinion. Also im never have problem with it, just try.
I'll try. With /etherdelta.com I did not have any problems before so I did not give up. I have a small amount of deprivation there, but it hurts. It still does not work ... At least with me.

EDIT: etherdelta.com has the same base as forkdelta.github.io? I have all the coins deposited there. How is this possible?
a few hours ago I was very worried about etherdelta, his site is inaccessible and just like you that I have some assets for sale in etherdelta. but now etherdelta can be opened and accessible again, see and try.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
etherdelta not my favorite exchange, but we need to use because some altcoin only trade on etherdelta, I don't use it two month ago when I heard that exchange got hacked and forkdelta release, that time I immediately transfer out all the tokens from etherdelta to my personal wallet, currently my side also can't load etherdelta website, maybe completely close?
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
Why you guys still use etherdelta ? try https://forkdelta.github.io/ is just same like etherdelta and even use same API, but its faster cleaner and better in my opinion. Also im never have problem with it, just try.
I'll try. With /etherdelta.com I did not have any problems before so I did not give up. I have a small amount of deprivation there, but it hurts. It still does not work ... At least with me.

EDIT: etherdelta.com has the same base as forkdelta.github.io? I have all the coins deposited there. How is this possible?
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I thought it was only me etherdelta also is not working for me. Use forkdelta instead I was just gonna use etherdelta as I have some coins that says on my blockfolio that I have a good coin ready to sell now there but in forkdelta its not.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
I have used Etherdelta for sometimes now and was enjoying it until the hack period then the process change with them. What the developers of Etherdelta need to do is to increase the capacity of the servers so as to increase the loading speed of the website.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I guess after hacked in February and March something goes on wrong Cheesy Empty twitter I don't know.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I encounter about etherdelta is consumed my gas when the time to deposit same as fork delta, always server saying you dont have enough balance, i dont know what hapenning,i try 5 times to deposit but sadly they consumed my gas hope etherdelta fix their issue
My problem with etherdelta is to long loading, and this case make me stress, when trade and try to start open position i pass the same problem, since this problem they dont fixed it yet, i was move all tokens to idex that more nice platform. In idex also more trading volume and we can get higher liquidity.
Today from 9 AM etherdelta.com does not load at all. Do you have the same? Can anyone confirm to me if you have access to etherdelta.com.

I have been using idex recently and you're right. It's safer ...

My main stock exchange I use is etherdelta.com. I noticed that servers are often unresponsive lately. I can not find the information "why"...

You have same? Is it just a my problem? I always have small amounts on deposit. Worried about it ...
I do not know what the problem is. Try to go to the site through VPN or change the proxy.

I try. It's not work...
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
My main stock exchange I use is etherdelta.com. I noticed that servers are often unresponsive lately. I can not find the information "why"...

You have same? Is it just a my problem? I always have small amounts on deposit. Worried about it ...
I do not know what the problem is. Try to go to the site through VPN or change the proxy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
My problem with etherdelta is to long loading, and this case make me stress, when trade and try to start open position i pass the same problem, since this problem they dont fixed it yet, i was move all tokens to idex that more nice platform. In idex also more trading volume and we can get higher liquidity.

Pages:
Jump to: