Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 2.0 - page 2. (Read 582 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 10:44:51 PM
Mr. Vitalik Buterin said that Etehreum 2.0 will change the market and ETH.
It can gain more than 1000x the market now. Do you believe on this?
Is the fall of ETH is the stage to get ready for the pump?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-20-launch-really-not-so-far-away-says-vitalik-buterin-in-devcon4-keynote
I think this goal is achievable, and the value of the blockchain cannot be estimated in the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 10:34:14 PM
maybe, i'm also still waiting and getting ready to wait for the ethereum pump.
i hope that the plan will not bring ethereum to decline and lose a lot of investor confidence.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 19, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-20-launch-really-not-so-far-away-says-vitalik-buterin-in-devcon4-keynote

I like eth as it is fast now and it propelled the ICO boom of 2017 by making it possible for projects to use the token system while building their own blockchain.
I think it's really undervalued at the current price but we can never really tell when the bottom is.
I will sit back and buy some whenever I can afford it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
November 19, 2018, 10:08:16 PM
if the Ethereum 2.0 will going to be implemented, do it will fork to the new chain. Or just stay with the current chain?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 19, 2018, 10:01:14 PM
I'm an ETH holder and I just this will change the current scene that we've been seeing right now with ETH.

We just need to be patient and see on how this will go well. If Vitalik's telling us the truth then trust him. I'm still thinking on how he's able to say before something bad with ETH. Change of Ethereum is likely to change almost everything with it, market cap, price and others.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
November 19, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

If the Ethereum 2.0 platform works properly then I'm sure it will pump and stays on top and if that doesn't happen and theres so much trouble in using Ethereum 2.0, I must say this will hurt the Ethereum price even more. But developers of Ethereum are top class so I dont think this will happen on Ethereum 2.0, I'm sure the are well prepared on any pickles along the way.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 19, 2018, 09:36:15 PM

Do ETH 2.0 will undergo hard forking again? if that so, resulting of the recent hardfork in the Bitcoin cash, it does not benefit so much since the price drops. If ETH 2.0 will be lunch, there might be some hash problem again. Does it mean the market will still going to fall?
Activity: 414
November 19, 2018, 09:30:06 PM
This statement to be my question. I am very sure what is talked Mr. Vitalik, as evidenced in early 2018 Ethereum soared at that time.
But it's different at the end of this year, Ethereum is increasingly falling down. I can only hope that Vitalik's statement can be proven at the end of this year.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
November 19, 2018, 03:52:38 PM
They are stating it as the biggest ever eth upgrade and it is coming in mid january, i think it can definitely bring the hype and fomo back in the market,most of the analysts are already suggesting a value gain of 5x to 10x for eth just due to this eth, do remember that it is not only a news event, it will practically help eth come out of scaling issues and improve performance tremendously, so lets hope it will bring huge results for investors as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

I think that Yes, because Ethereum is a cool blockchain, Ethereum has many advantages over other blockchains, Ethereum has made life easier for many startup projects, ETH will still show itself as the king of altcoins.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 19, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

Do not blindly believe anyone in this crypto trading, yes Mr. vitalik can predict anything but investor's matter here, lot of celebrities are involving in crypto currency like Floyd Mayweather. Yes there would be high demand for 2.0 for sure but I think it will not be popular as ethereum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 19, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

hardforr is set to happen in the next year and i think eth price will skyrocket soon. we need to keep our calm to for the gains it is the best time to buy some eth for hardfork
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
November 19, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
Ethereum 2.0. WOW?! Gonna follow the news about the thing that’s  for sure. Vitalik is back in the game. Hmmm, XRP is not sleeping as well, lets see who will be number two!
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
November 19, 2018, 12:24:12 PM
I've heard the news about this, Ethereum 2.0 is a refinement of Ethereum before and maybe this will be a turning point for Ethereum's resurrection, although not 1000% can increase the price of Ethereum, at least maybe 100% is enough, but is it possible?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 12:22:50 PM
I do not think that today's technologies could allow to transform Ethereum platform to get it more interesting to investors and users without changing basic principles of its network. Ethereum 2.0 could not be launched in these two years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
November 19, 2018, 12:20:45 PM
More than 1000X i think still proces not instan, im read on web but the Etherum 2.0  will eventually introduce formal verification for smart contracts and that a new Python-like smart-contract programming language — dubbed “Viper” — is being implemented to enable the development of safer Ethereum applications.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 11:58:25 AM
The guy is a genius and I believe in the possibility of Ethereum 2 to gain up to 1000%. This is very possible because we have seen Ethereum reaching close to $1,500 before, let's just keep watching as things get unfold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
November 19, 2018, 11:44:23 AM
Vitaly is a genius. I am sure that what he says will definitely greatly increase the price of cryptocurrency ETH. Ethereum has already grown to $ 1,500 and I think that he will return to this level and even more
well of clurse we should support wthereum but it does jot mean taht we need to think about the second version of it
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
November 19, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

i think that there is no need in onventing ethereum 2 0 as we have only one ethereum amd tjis is more that enought for us now
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 19, 2018, 11:42:00 AM
Vitaly is a genius. I am sure that what he says will definitely greatly increase the price of cryptocurrency ETH. Ethereum has already grown to $ 1,500 and I think that he will return to this level and even more
Pages:
Jump to: