Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 2k USD in February? - page 13. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 17, 2018, 03:44:38 PM
I think in a couple of days Ethereum will grow again. Look at the annual graphs of how Bitcoin and Ethereum behaves in January. Find similarities Smiley

Hard to miss them, those graphs are posted everywhere. I hate to say it's going to be different this time, but I have a feeling some people seeing a pattern in what's really coincidence. The situation has changed since last year and the stakes are higher.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 03:23:57 PM
I think in a couple of days Ethereum will grow again. Look at the annual graphs of how Bitcoin and Ethereum behaves in January. Find similarities Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 03:19:33 PM
I am expecting an attack from Cryptocurrencies in early February but I don't think ethereum will be $2000
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 02:53:37 PM
Well todays market condition tells the whole story, it wont go to 2000$ any time sooner, I will be more than happy if they stay ahead 1000$. Grin
Activity: 81
January 17, 2018, 02:48:58 PM
i think in june or july it could be near 2k USD.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 17, 2018, 01:33:53 PM
With the increase in price of ETH and it has a chance the price will reach to even more than 2000$, I don't know bitcoin price is decreasing in the market and it makes ETH to increase it's price.
Things change very fast in the world of cryptocurrencies and after few days we are seeing every single coin being slaughtered, at the time I'm writing this out of the top 100 coins 99 are losing money and only one is having a small growth, ETH now is trading at 800 dollars so we got a massive FUD and this is why things have changed that much but even with that I think we are going to have a good 2018 year but I do not think ETH is going to reach the goal that many had of 2k in the next  month.o
in which is very normal in th kinof community.and as we knew that more of topic andd discussion here are most speculation.so theres no bitter feelings when disappointments come.lets accept the fact this is part of crypto
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 17, 2018, 12:35:19 PM
2 days ago it was all possible, now i'm not so sure.
The hype train hits the break. Now its down to $9++ again. In all fairness to Ethereum, all coins are bleeding including bitcoin. We all hope that it can break the $2K barrier this coming month, unfortunately, we are back to the price last December. I'm sure that it brings disappointed (including me), to see our profits gone just like that. And all we can do is hope that it will recover soon. I guess I'll keep holding my Ethereum much longer than expected.

With the increase in price of ETH and it has a chance the price will reach to even more than 2000$, I don't know bitcoin price is decreasing in the market and it makes ETH to increase it's price.
Things change very fast in the world of cryptocurrencies and after few days we are seeing every single coin being slaughtered, at the time I'm writing this out of the top 100 coins 99 are losing money and only one is having a small growth, ETH now is trading at 800 dollars so we got a massive FUD and this is why things have changed that much but even with that I think we are going to have a good 2018 year but I do not think ETH is going to reach the goal that many had of 2k in the next  month.
If you are new to the crypto world, you will be shock as how volatile the market was. Just looking at the marketcap, this 2 days of suffering wipes out hundreds of billions of dollars. However, this is just normal to the crypto market. No one would have thought that this is going to happened very soon. But we should not panic here. Its the beginning of the year and a long way to go. It may reach $2K by next month. We will see about that.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 12:33:22 PM
Things change very fast in the world of cryptocurrencies and after few days we are seeing every single coin being slaughtered, at the time I'm writing this out of the top 100 coins 99 are losing money and only one is having a small growth, ETH now is trading at 800 dollars so we got a massive FUD and this is why things have changed that much but even with that I think we are going to have a good 2018 year but I do not think ETH is going to reach the goal that many had of 2k in the next  month.

Why do you say no? Ethereum could manage to reach $1450 2 days ago. And we have almost 350 days more until the end of 2018. Then how come you claim ethereum can't reach $2k price?

I think it will manage to do more this year. Wait and observe.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 12:28:28 PM
2 days ago it was all possible, now i'm not so sure.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
No...too soon with all thats going on now
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 17, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
Things change very fast in the world of cryptocurrencies and after few days we are seeing every single coin being slaughtered, at the time I'm writing this out of the top 100 coins 99 are losing money and only one is having a small growth, ETH now is trading at 800 dollars so we got a massive FUD and this is why things have changed that much but even with that I think we are going to have a good 2018 year but I do not think ETH is going to reach the goal that many had of 2k in the next  month.
Activity: 336
January 11, 2018, 09:03:31 AM
Oh, it is really possible that Ethereum will reach that price. Ehtereum is doing well last year and good vibes are still there. Hopefully it will still rise as e
what Bitcoin had reached. Stay active in trading.
Activity: 48
January 11, 2018, 08:45:00 AM
I've seen a lot of people are talking how eth network is getting unstable and it's still a long run to come close to BTC.
How this would look like if it came close to the value of Bitcoin?
Activity: 1078
January 11, 2018, 08:39:05 AM
I think it is a real price in February because Ethereum has it has great potential, also a huge number of projects are built on the it. In my opinion the price will increase substantially this year.
Activity: 77
January 11, 2018, 07:38:46 AM
It is possible that in February it will reach $ 2000, an etherium coin with a huge potential for growth. The team is good fellows, always go ahead and do not stop.
Activity: 1
January 11, 2018, 07:23:22 AM
After hardfork it is possible, until then no one knows what's gonna happen.
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
January 11, 2018, 07:19:43 AM
Of course this is possible that ethereum can reach $2000 but not yet in February, because as we all know that ethereum only reach $1000 this year 2018 and last year its difficult for ethereum to achieve the value of $1000 , and t. So I think its take a little time again to gain its value higher. that will be another good news in the crytocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
January 11, 2018, 05:09:53 AM

Anyone knows about ETH hardfork? is it going to happen?

Only thing that i read is that FORK name is FOG nothing else some lines indicates that already happen and other that will be on 30th January, dunno what is real on this topic.

On price matter very possible if this paste is continuous that price will reach 2000 before end of this month, but definitely we will see this price for February.

The hard fork for ETH is fishy, they want ETH holders to enter the private key to their site and no other site or exchange has made an announcement that they will support such fork. At the site of ETZ it shows logo of Ledger but someone posted there that they are still contacting Binance and Ledger. So why put the logo of Ledger if they have not confirmed that they will support ETH fork. I smell fish.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27890784
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 11, 2018, 04:55:39 AM

Anyone knows about ETH hardfork? is it going to happen?

Only thing that i read is that FORK name is FOG nothing else some lines indicates that already happen and other that will be on 30th January, dunno what is real on this topic.

On price matter very possible if this paste is continuous that price will reach 2000 before end of this month, but definitely we will see this price for February.
Activity: 378
January 11, 2018, 03:31:53 AM
definitely can. ethereum is a nice coin and have good prospects also to invest. next month is the time for ethereum to ascend to higher prices again.
Pages:
Jump to: