Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum and Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 182 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
March 08, 2018, 05:38:29 AM
Which time frame you are looking at?
ETH-BTC pair is now in correction and this will end soon than we will start to talk 0.2 for ETHBTC pair.
You need to check in larger timeframes. I prefer to check daily charts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 05:36:24 AM
It looks like Ethereum is falling and Bitcoin is rising. Just look at this charts:

There is no close connection between these two cryptocurrencies.
I only noticed communication between Bitcoin and bitcoin cash.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 04:48:50 AM
I do feel of course in my opinion -- not too important -- lol

but --

seems like ETH is losing its lustre  -- and imo only is a key player because of 2 things -- the exchanges that use ETH as a pair for trading (it keeps it relevant at all times )
and then of course COINBASE == every newbies safe haven --- "wanna try this newbie -- just grab our fund of BTC/LTC/ETH -- and coinbase will make u rich - lol  Roll Eyes -- its all the newbies feel comfy with since its pushed onto them by the one trusted large exchange

there are so many competitors who will be able to do the same platform and contracts -- in better ways -- with better plans and connections ---        

ETH will not go away -- it will still be top top coin -- but the huge growth i believe is over --

EVEN BITCOIN will be able to delve into contracts in future if thats a road needed ... or worth it .....

and even ETC -- the original -- still amazes me with speed and cost -- after all these years !!!!  yet it is still undervalued and incredible -- i think this will be noticed as will the newer platforms that will take over -- or will certainly be the "luxury MODEL"

I still go back to ETC classic being OG original ... and it really is a nice tool -- i was shocked at the speed when doing transaction just last night !       just showed me ETH is being pushed by big money and large projects --it is very close to one or more of these other platforms -- especially smart contract ones to start offering an advantage !

2018 will be the years we see a leader surpass ETH --

media and whales may keep ETH in limelight -- but try to be part of one of the NEW KEY PLAYERS

BITCOIN WILL CONTINUE TO RUN --

part of me wants to put all my crypto bak to bitcoin - but i believe in a few important projects !

BITCOIN IS N WILL ALWAYS BE KING

49 percent dominance within month !

namaste
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
March 08, 2018, 04:43:39 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum is the two most coins that is usually use by the crypto users in trading, investments,etc. and these two also have higher values than other coins.
Yes, both become the majority today because the popularity of both is not to be doubted. Bitcoin and Etherum do have a very good marketplace, even the volume of transactions can be said to be very fantastic when compared with other coin. Besides, the public trust on Altcoin is still small due to the severe condition of Altcoin which often experience drastic price changes, I am also worried when I want to invest in altcoin, I have experienced bad things and until now I feel that investing in altcoin other than Bitcoin and Etherum have a very high risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 04:39:30 AM
I think that's common in the crypto world, just in the beginning of 2017 Etherium is falling and rising rapidly in mid-2017, so it's common and I hope in 2018 Etherium like 2017.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 08, 2018, 04:38:29 AM
Today BTC as well as Ethereum are both falling. The charts looks almost similair.
Because Ether has a strong correlation to bitcoin, so it is not good for investors. I believe that in future btc will die, and altcoins will be independently of each other grow or fall due to news, technical improvements and so on.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 04:37:21 AM
Ethereum is also growing and this is leading among the other altcoins for me Ethereum and bitcoin are very important because i am holding these and i know that the future market for these are good so i want to do a work for bitcoin and Ethereum so it is good to have these coins and by doing some web related work so you can earn online money as well. In the start of this year the demand were not that much high for the crypto but with the passage of time the trend changed.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
March 08, 2018, 04:34:21 AM
Both are falling down. But both will also be recovering shortly. I am listing Bitcoin and Ethereum as the first and second top coins in the entire crypto environment, respectively. And this is enough for me to believe that the two are just waiting for the proper time before they will begin to move higher and break their high records. With these two coins, you need not worry about any serious fall.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
March 08, 2018, 04:31:04 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum is the two most coins that is usually use by the crypto users in trading, investments,etc. and these two also have higher values than other coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 08, 2018, 04:26:33 AM
It looks like Ethereum is falling and Bitcoin is rising. Just look at this charts:

to my knowledge. Bitcoin is the best coin ever. and for Ethereum I think the second best coin after Bitcoin. if Ethereum declines it's normal for all coins. and I'm sure this will not last long.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 08, 2018, 04:22:02 AM
Yes, because when the bear market, so most people will choose to trade BTC, because BTC for high volume, and volatility of BTC is small, so suitable for high-frequency trading and short-term trading, and when the market began to ICO after cooling, so for a fall in demand for ETH, ETH prices will fall.
Activity: 114
March 08, 2018, 04:18:28 AM
Today BTC as well as Ethereum are both falling. The charts looks almost similair.
Activity: 114
March 06, 2018, 07:57:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: