Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash getting closer. What next? - page 5. (Read 1895 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
There is one word for that, "Manipulation" although I don't know the reason behind why they are keeping on doing that, And in my opinion, I think they are up to something or maybe they would let people think that bitcoin cash is doing great just like Ethereum did, Or this is just a publicity stunt so investor would think positively that BCH is recovering or entering the wave of increasing its value, This is just my conclusion regarding the sudden tallying in the price of ETH and BCH And I think they are not giving up yet.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Today the price of ethereum and bitcoin cash has come close in value. By now the value of ethereum is $122.23 and Bitcoin Cash is found $122.61, and will the price of bitcoin cash fall further providing path for users to make a large scale investment on bitcoin cash moving from ethereum.
Around some changes will definitely needed here to move on from the investors of ethereum and Bitcoin cash so if it will not happen the next year you will definitely both investment will drop down to the zero value and it will make a lots of changes in investor mindset and the economy also.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
Today the price of ethereum and bitcoin cash has come close in value. By now the value of ethereum is $122.23 and Bitcoin Cash is found $122.61, and will the price of bitcoin cash fall further providing path for users to make a large scale investment on bitcoin cash moving from ethereum.
I think both are in the same state to develop right now and this time will be most important for all cryptocurrencies so the investors and these both investment will made some effort to hold on to get the future.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
So many are doing, making a profit from small coins or forks reinvest in more stable ones. Yes, and it seems that the fork of Bitcoin began to lose not only popularity.
indeed for now the small coins are very good for profit but someday bitcoin will make a lot of users get a big profit of course and will not lose its popularity
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Both of them are good investment whether it is for short or long term. BCH is doing good but I can say that ETH is doing better. Well I dont know maybe I am just a huge fan of it since then but suprisingly BCH is catching up with it. Probably a good news for ETH would be its fork? Lets see if it can reclaim its spot (2nd).
Ethereum and Bitcoincash are reputed cryptocurrency in current market. But both are not a same platform so Bitcoin cash will going to moon at anytime at the same way Ethereum also gradually increase in the market. In profitable investment is not good at these coins because many tokens are make good return in short period so we will choose best token is the right direction. Ethereum fork is not a big impact of the price variation because market is still stay in a dip.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
So many are doing, making a profit from small coins or forks reinvest in more stable ones. Yes, and it seems that the fork of Bitcoin began to lose not only popularity.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Both of them are good investment whether it is for short or long term. BCH is doing good but I can say that ETH is doing better. Well I dont know maybe I am just a huge fan of it since then but suprisingly BCH is catching up with it. Probably a good news for ETH would be its fork? Lets see if it can reclaim its spot (2nd).
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
Hey, I have noticed this rally and both of them are always close to the price. But I saw it when Ethereum was much higher than bitcoin cash in price. Ethereum is likely to survive and we don't know what's next with ethereum. It's a normal rally within the prices for this both coins. With BCH, I don't think that there will be something big about it in the future but with ethereum, we can see on how active it is and it was able to replace and get back to 2nd rank again.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
If you check them again today, the prices are still close(146-147$). I am just wondering how the BCH can increase on the same level as it while ETH has valid reason for climbing. Maybe BCH community are stronger. Because BCH always performs better when Bitcoin increase after decrease.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
Pages:
Jump to: