Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum and BNB - page 3. (Read 652 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 13, 2021, 04:53:45 AM
Do you think BNB will have price of $3000 like Ethereum next four years?
BNB will be tied to the reputation of its startup exchange. Anything tied to regulations and legislation will not easily achieve such simple growth. Binance has been in a black spot recently and there is still no good signal to return.
BNB is easier to move towards centralization than Ethereum. So, I don't think it will be able to achieve massive growth like ETH.

IMO, It is our personal perspective to judge base on our own experience, that's why I can say that because of the expensive fees on Ethereum Network, it becomes a problem because it's not sustainable in the long term, that's why for me, I'll go for the Binance Smart Chain, the same high on liquidity, but less expensive in transaction fees, I don't care about those decentralization issues, after all, governments have the final say, comply or banned that's why it's not an issue to me. Actually Eth. v2.0 means nothing if they can solve the gas problem.  
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
World Family Coin
August 13, 2021, 04:05:20 AM
Ethereum and BNB are platforms that both have very high liquidity and sales volume in the crypto market, so these two altcoins are the best investments besides BTC at the moment, but I am very optimistic that ETH is the best altcoin that has good opportunities in the future, due to its popularity.  higher than BNB.
ethereum is more reliable than bnb, although bnb smart chain becomes very useful when ethereum gas fees increase a lot in the past bull run, But still there's no way bnb can take over ethereum place especially right now that they published the new system which the 2.0.
And if there's a potential for bnb to reach $4000 after 4 years? @OP. well let's see, infact bnb has a good technology aswell, maybe there's a potential..
I think 4 years is too far, $4000 will be reach in the next year i think. In 4 years i think BNB will be worth more than that, my prediction it will be worth more than $10k or even more than $20k. About ETH, i agree with you from my perspective i think ETH is the pioneer for any other altcoins.
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
August 13, 2021, 03:20:34 AM
I see in the OP more nostalgia for what happened than explaining why it is so likely in this area. IMO BNB vs ETH will both be the leading players of the market, you probably won't regret it like you bought it, I see people regret a lot for not buying at that time to keep them until now. In fact, everything happens directly differently than when we judge it in terms of the past or the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
August 13, 2021, 02:15:41 AM
Ethereum and BNB are platforms that both have very high liquidity and sales volume in the crypto market, so these two altcoins are the best investments besides BTC at the moment, but I am very optimistic that ETH is the best altcoin that has good opportunities in the future, due to its popularity.  higher than BNB.
ethereum is more reliable than bnb, although bnb smart chain becomes very useful when ethereum gas fees increase a lot in the past bull run, But still there's no way bnb can take over ethereum place especially right now that they published the new system which the 2.0.
And if there's a potential for bnb to reach $4000 after 4 years? @OP. well let's see, infact bnb has a good technology aswell, maybe there's a potential..
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
August 13, 2021, 12:23:33 AM
I believe Binance will create own native chain for Binance Smart Chain. What do you think of BNB when native Binance Smart Chain is available?

I did not have chance to buy Bitcoin at $300. I did have chance to buy Ethereum at $300 and did bought it but I did not hold it from $300 to $3000.  Undecided
Very precise and very much I support. I will also do the same with you when I have the opportunity to buy Ethereum

If Binance created its own original chain for BNB, it would be more interesting to observe the competition in the market between Ethereum and BNB. Whether Binance transactions are still high above Ethereum or not.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
August 12, 2021, 12:41:08 PM
For me, I think that the price of Ethereum will reach 10K and the price of BNB will easily reach $ 3000, it is only a matter of time the two networks achieve tremendous growth and with a lot of important updates and the continued growth of the use of smart contracts in both networks we will witness a huge growth in the price In just a year or two, Binance achieved a very wide spread and with the continued burning of BNB tokens, their price could reach record numbers and achieve new peaks, you may be correct who missed buying Bitcoin at a cheap price that can make up for what he missed by buying ETH, BNB.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 12, 2021, 06:25:32 AM

It's possible, because as you can see the rank of BNB in the market and ethereum is almost the same, wherein only the price is different..and indeed they are both powerful nowadays and bnb become so popular because of it's smart chain features wherein so useful since the hard time of the market and ethereum gas fees rapidly increase before.
For me BNB is a second option when it comes ethereum, so expect in the future the price itself will improve as well such where the etherum price riight now. Perhaps after 4 years $3000 isn't enough if market  were always fine in my personal opinion.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
August 12, 2021, 05:40:27 AM
i think i can relate on this belief mate because the binance smartchain seems to be the main reason why people are loving this exchange and also their own cryptocoin.
Not all of the users of the Binance exchange are for the reason of the Binance smartchain, because before the Binance smartchain, there were a lot of users on the Binance Exchange and there were many who liked the BNB coin, so the Binance smartchain is a very useful plus from Binance.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 12, 2021, 03:08:40 AM
In fact it is usually up to the individual to use the currency but if you have a problem with the amount of fees then BNB is much better. Ethereum and BNB are both good currencies in the crypto market and their demand is high binance smart chain is good for those who have problems with fees here the amount of fee is less and the transaction is much faster. Very helpful for low currency transactions due to the high fee at ethereum, the higher the amount of ethereum the harder the transaction becomes.
I favor Binance coin than Ethereum for so many reason , but the main part is that never that BNB had experience a super high Gas fee that even ethereum supporter cried out because the fee almost leveled in Bitcoin transaction fees.
why choose a coin that brings this issues when there are many option to make it easier and cheaper? binance smart chain is the future alternative to bitcoin and in that sense i am sure that binance will come to break ethereum in the future .
or best say it is happening very soon i believe.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
August 12, 2021, 12:59:05 AM
In fact it is usually up to the individual to use the currency but if you have a problem with the amount of fees then BNB is much better. Ethereum and BNB are both good currencies in the crypto market and their demand is high binance smart chain is good for those who have problems with fees here the amount of fee is less and the transaction is much faster. Very helpful for low currency transactions due to the high fee at ethereum, the higher the amount of ethereum the harder the transaction becomes.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
August 12, 2021, 12:39:22 AM
i think i can relate on this belief mate because the binance smartchain seems to be the main reason why people are loving this exchange and also their own cryptocoin.
Because teams see plus points if they build up their blockchains on BSC. Investors like it. Traders like it, so why not use BSC.

I have to agree here,,, half and half. The fee issue was also something people talked about Bitcoin for a while. But scalability and fee are temporary problems as ETH is now fixing that and a lot of the pain is gone. Security is the biggest thing,,, and if you do not have that, then you are just waiting for a big problem like you can see with BCH and BSV always getting 51% attacked.
When Bitcoin has issue with transaction fee, people choose Ethereum as alternative. After the birthday of Binance Smart Chain, they have another alternative chain to choose. Bitcoin, Ethereum (ERC20 chain), Binance Smart Chain are top chains now. Some crypto exchanges have their own built chains and will try to compete with top chains.

Altcoin chains are more vulnerable to attack than Bitcoin because they have lower and weaker hashrate.

yah even that Ethereum is promising the version 2.0 that will be the answer for that high gas fee in congestion time, yet this is not enough assurance for the people who already experience that said huge fees recently.
Gas price is not cheap as I imagine after the hard fork.

https://www.gasnow.org/
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 11, 2021, 01:21:58 AM
IMO, I believe it depends on your perspective, at first I'm an Eth user for a long time already, But when the gas fee problem was surface, I was very disappointed and I don't understand why it will come to that problem, and when the layer 2 solutions have arrived, at first I was not convinced of their worth but when I try it I was amazed because the fees are cheap and the transaction is fast and also my address was the same of Ethereum so, now I strongly believe the Binance Smart Chain and its coin BNB will have a brighter future in the next 4-5 years from now. and the $3000 price per BNB is highly possible in that time because everything is possible in crypto.
yah even that Ethereum is promising the version 2.0 that will be the answer for that high gas fee in congestion time, yet this is not enough assurance for the people who already experience that said huge fees recently.

I think with Binance offering so many options nowadays? there is no doubt that this will surpass the ethereum network in future and maybe we will all celebrate the success as our trading activities will be safer from higher fees.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
August 11, 2021, 01:04:32 AM

I know but growth need time to goes from volatile to stable. After soaring growth, if Binance Smart Chain remains its transactions after up and down, its temporary growth will become a future basement. It is a new support like in the price chart for Binance Smart Chain. I think with Binance ecosystem and their creative products for the crypto community, Binance Smart Chain will grow more and BNB will get price as Ethereum has now, in the next years.

I can wait, next 4 years to witness BNB above $2000.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
August 11, 2021, 12:21:01 AM
but look at the comparison mate , ethereum almost consistently having that transaction per day while in binance there are chances from time to time. means the ethereum users are constant and efficient .

but of course i am a Binance supporter and user so i may rely on thos thread to make me rich in earlier time.
I know but growth need time to goes from volatile to stable. After soaring growth, if Binance Smart Chain remains its transactions after up and down, its temporary growth will become a future basement. It is a new support like in the price chart for Binance Smart Chain. I think with Binance ecosystem and their creative products for the crypto community, Binance Smart Chain will grow more and BNB will get price as Ethereum has now, in the next years.

I can wait, next 4 years to witness BNB above $2000.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
August 11, 2021, 12:20:00 AM
I believe and agree that BNB will go up but can't replace chain ETH, if they are going to run in balance, even always below it no matter how many years it waits if the opportunity to keep it is better.
Binance will surely have a chance to reach and break $2,000 in the next 4 years or the future, but it will be hard to compete with ethereum as the investor still believes that ethereum has a good performance.
But everything can change in the future as we know many possibilities can happen to cryptocurrency.
The last high price of BNB is at $686 so in the next bull run, the price can be at $800-$1,000 because that is the next higher barrier that BNB should break.
Meanwhile, Ethereum and BNB still have a long journey, so maybe we will see many good updates from those projects that will give them a strong position in the market.
the same as what I said but I can't predict $2,000 in the next 4 years, I even take into account about 5 years from now, because 4 years of facultative value achieved by a BNB from now 2021 around 2026 it could be $2000 or more
Activity: 1218
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 10, 2021, 11:58:06 PM

I can see Binance Smart Chain to be growing well even if there can come a time when Ethereum will go back to the "normal" transaction fee which is right now so incredibly so high and is the reason why many drove to BSC. There are many opportunities on both networks and I am sure they are going to be maximizing them. Expecting that BSC would also accelerate its development in the face of huge market acceptance, I can only see a bright future for this platform but it does not mean that Ethereum is going to be the loser as it remained to be strong, solid and so viable - now we are just awaiting its many developments with the aim to make the network more conducive to users.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 10, 2021, 09:34:00 PM

- Ethereum: https://etherscan.io/chart/tx
Highest number of 1,716,600 transactions on Sunday, May 9, 2021

Lowest number of 1,329 transactions on Sunday, August 9, 2015
- BNB: https://bscscan.com/chart/tx
Highest number of 13,173,787 transactions on Thursday, July 29, 2021

Lowest number of 38 transactions on Sunday, August 30, 2020

but look at the comparison mate , ethereum almost consistently having that transaction per day while in binance there are chances from time to time. means the ethereum users are constant and efficient .

but of course i am a Binance supporter and user so i may rely on thos thread to make me rich in earlier time.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
August 10, 2021, 05:13:01 PM
If you are in the market since 2017 or earlier so fjavascript:void(0); :-\ar, you would have more than 4 to 5 years in the market and you actually are one of witnesses of Ethereum growth.

Binance Smart Chain is a chain from Binance, and its token BNB has good exponential growth since 2020. What do you think about BNB next 4 years?

Some comparisons between BNB and Ethereum.

Total daily transactions: Ethereum has better start but BNB grows faster and now have total transactions that is about 8 times higher of Ethereum total transactions daily.

- Ethereum: https://etherscan.io/chart/tx
Highest number of 1,716,600 transactions on Sunday, May 9, 2021

Lowest number of 1,329 transactions on Sunday, August 9, 2015
- BNB: https://bscscan.com/chart/tx
Highest number of 13,173,787 transactions on Thursday, July 29, 2021

Lowest number of 38 transactions on Sunday, August 30, 2020

I believe Binance will create own native chain for Binance Smart Chain. What do you think of BNB when native Binance Smart Chain is available?

I did not have chance to buy Bitcoin at $300. I did have chance to buy Ethereum at $300 and did bought it but I did not hold it from $300 to $3000.  Undecided

We all had different frustrations from btc and ethereum, and nobody expected that we're going to experience the latest price outbreak that overwhelmed everybody.
However, thinking about bnb within 4 years of holding would be a brilliant idea because who knows someday we will see it pumping more like ethereum. Their binance chain network is developing a lot of projects, let stay tuned for more updates and also don't miss holding bnb while cheaper price is available.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 10, 2021, 03:11:22 PM
If we are going to just talk about transactions, ethereum is a decentralized place, which miners helped so far and it will continue to be like that for a while longer, however when it comes down to negatives of this is the fact gas fee reached as much as 40+ dollars at some point, if you let people decide on it, there will be greedy people who want more and there will be rich who will pay more and everyone who is poor will end up getting screwed.

This is the only reason why ethereum got lesser and lesser attention while BNB grew bigger and bigger, those people ended up screwing themselves over by getting gas fee higher and scaring off everyone else. BNB on the other hand is centralized and the gas fee could actually be dropped to zero, all it takes is Binance saying they are willing to cover the costs, which they won't but at least knowing that they have that power, it is good for transactions.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 10, 2021, 02:17:14 PM
BNB will be tied to the reputation of its startup exchange. Anything tied to regulations and legislation will not easily achieve such simple growth. Binance has been in a black spot recently and there is still no good signal to return.
BNB is easier to move towards centralization than Ethereum. So, I don't think it will be able to achieve massive growth like ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: