Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum and Ethereum classic - page 5. (Read 1200 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Scam ICO hater
July 19, 2017, 06:26:11 PM
Because there is no major downside. On the opposite, getting stronger and more support. I would stick with ETH which has the core original development team.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 19, 2017, 06:11:46 PM
For me investing in ethereum and ethereum classic is good Idea for me because this coin have big future and possible ethereum will becone next bitcoin once bitcoin die. But it depends all in demand on the market if the price of will go down or it will increase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 05:29:07 PM
I´m not a tech expert and i think ethereum e good overall. The main problem for me with ethereum is the kind of projects built on it. There are several eth token that are nothing more the crowfunding for projects. The token itself is useless. The there are several scams going on. And finally the amount of eth going to ICO´s.

So, i, just if you get Project owners dumping ICO eth, people understanding that the tokens they hold are useless and some "GOOD, SOLID Project" turns out to be a scam you will have the perfect storm for eth to take a very very strong hit...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 19, 2017, 05:00:49 PM
Could anyone tell me why investing in Ethereum or Ethereum Classic might not be a good idea? Besides from it being a volatile market?
Seems like Ethereum is very popular atm and nobody can really tell me a downside of Ethereum and its tech

Thx a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: