Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum at $1000 in Jan 2018? - page 2. (Read 139596 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 14, 2018, 06:48:47 PM
Until January, of course, there is a chance, but I do not think that they will repeat growth at the end of the year, everyone is waiting for this growth and everyone believes in it. And all the leaders of this market are aware of this, so they will not specifically make growth.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
November 11, 2018, 05:19:51 AM
I'm planning to buy some ETH, will it hit $1000 in 2018?

Need your suggestions

Well, I cannot say yes to it. I can only hope, along with the millions of solid supporters of Ethereum, that it will happen. But if it will not happen at the time you are speaking of, I am more than willing to wait for a little more while. I know for sure that it will reach that, if not in January, then perhaps in the first quarter of 2019. Or, who knows, this December 2018?  Wink
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 05:15:48 AM
the beginning of 2018 was very pleasant in terms of prices and bitcoin pleased and ethereum met its expectations, but would it repeat its increase again
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
November 10, 2018, 01:30:32 AM
In 2018 would be a difficult year for ETH and ETH could not reach $ 1000. Many factors have impacted ETH and its value needs may times to recover.
One factor I saw is the significant dropped of bitcoin, if that did not happen, I am sure ETH will also follow the uptrend.
This year is not a good year for most of us because we witness the big correction, but crypto is here to stay so if you are willing to wait, there's more year's to come.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 02:48:58 AM
First, just have to collapse all the shares before the dollar itself will collapse. Therefore, to go to the fact that the first thing, with the destruction of the entire financial system, will collapse, I would not recommend.
You should think that if a dollar collapses, the entire financial system will collapse and cryptocurrency will not save anyone. Reality will live well China, which today is buying up all the gold and silver, and selling Bitcoin to fools. After all, no one today will doubt that almost 70% of all Bitcoin transactions are controlled by Chinese miners.
Well the ending days of 2017 and the starting days of 2018 had been good in terms of profitability and the reason behind the profitability was that Bitcoin and ETH had been high. Now in the past few months, we know it had big decline in its values and has its market affected as well. Expectations about the surge in 2018 end and in the start of 2019 are high but it is something that you just cannot predict. So many invisible forces affect the market.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 03:18:57 PM
In 2018 would be a difficult year for ETH and ETH could not reach $ 1000. Many factors have impacted ETH and its value needs may times to recover.
Activity: 238
October 29, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

Need your suggestions

I don't think so. I think it will hit half as that by the end of the year. I hope the market will contradict me and the growth will be higher
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 01:48:51 PM
First, just have to collapse all the shares before the dollar itself will collapse. Therefore, to go to the fact that the first thing, with the destruction of the entire financial system, will collapse, I would not recommend.
You should think that if a dollar collapses, the entire financial system will collapse and cryptocurrency will not save anyone. Reality will live well China, which today is buying up all the gold and silver, and selling Bitcoin to fools. After all, no one today will doubt that almost 70% of all Bitcoin transactions are controlled by Chinese miners.
you are right in something. Now Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity, but in fact it costs nothing
October 29, 2018, 01:16:46 PM
Activity: 406
October 29, 2018, 08:55:48 AM
Activity: 462
October 29, 2018, 08:30:36 AM
And the bitcoin rate is unlikely to be affected, Yes. Only just a little bit, because if I have a preponderance with a mustache, I can either sell new bitcoins or leave. If I'm going to sell, through the stock exchange is likely.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 08:29:26 AM
no chance for 250-300 this year?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
October 21, 2018, 07:39:45 PM
Well it appeared that expectations turned to disappointments for this year's market behavior not only for ethereum but to cryptos in general. Last year surely is the biggest year for cryptos which gave them the expectations that this year would also be a huge one But the opposite thing occured. As such, holding would be an advisable thing to do right now as this year is ending.
Activity: 67
October 21, 2018, 05:46:08 PM
Perhaps at the end of the year, the Ethereum cryptocurrency will begin to grow in price, but it is unlikely to reach the mark of a thousand dollars in 2018. Therefore, there is a need to invest in the long term.
Activity: 107
October 12, 2018, 01:03:09 PM
To purchase Ethereum at the moment is a reasonable decision that will bring dividends, but Ethereum will overcome the threshold of 1000$ in 2018.
Activity: 783
September 09, 2018, 10:50:59 PM
ethereum's price is not according to plan, if in January the forecast reaches $ 1000 but now it has dropped dramatically and now the ethereum price is at a low level. so I think ethereum's predictions cannot be in line with expectations.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2018, 10:37:57 PM
Currently, people are kept talking negative about the ETH price, but we can see all the developments are taking place in order to increase the ETH value. See sometimes market is fluctuating hugely which we cannot able to predict how long it is going to take. Still, there are huge predictions about the price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 10:11:45 PM

Need your suggestions
I think the ETH has not been able to reach the price of $ 1000 this year because the current market price movements are very low. Ethereum is coins that have good potential for investment in the future and if you want to buy some ETH at this time then it's a good idea because all coin prices are very cheap now.
Current prices are too cheap and difficult for ethereum to rise. indeed we must be patient to be able to wait for the price increase from ethereum to 100 usd as last year
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
September 09, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

Need your suggestions
I think the ETH has not been able to reach the price of $ 1000 this year because the current market price movements are very low. Ethereum is coins that have good potential for investment in the future and if you want to buy some ETH at this time then it's a good idea because all coin prices are very cheap now.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 07:45:34 PM
It is likely that with such a downward trend in value, Ethereum will reach 1000$ not earlier than the end of 2019, and this if there is no unrest in the financial markets.
Pages:
Jump to: