Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum & Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 832 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
March 13, 2021, 08:32:47 PM
The current top 1 and top 2 highest market cap just created their new all-time-high.
Especially Bitcoin breaking the $60,000. I am glad that you are interested in these two, and I can say it is a good move to select high market cap coins.
Your question seems difficult to answer. But I rather buy now which is a breakout above the previous all-time-high and currently no resistance from the previous price.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
March 13, 2021, 08:17:15 PM
Hey,

Just wondering what people think about the current price of Ethereum and Bitcoin? I wanted to buy some more of each but obviously the price is quite high - record highs in fact! Are we expecting for another dip i.e a better time to invest or will it keep rising?

I know this is a question of speculation but if anyone has views/opinions/research I would love to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks
Expectations this time could be $65k, and like the waves where bitcoin hits the new ATH, i believe the market will have a sharp correction as before. However, the current trend is bullish, i believe that by the end of the year bitcoin can surpass the $100k mark. For ETH there will be much better news, and it could completely end this year with prices above $5k.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
March 13, 2021, 07:55:39 PM
Just wondering what people think about the current price of Ethereum and Bitcoin? I wanted to buy some more of each but obviously the price is quite high - record highs in fact! Are we expecting for another dip i.e a better time to invest or will it keep rising?
Price will have dip but when and from which top?

If you believe in the future of Bitcoin or Ethereum, it means you believe BTC or ETH will have higher price, why do you not invest now? Hesitate too much, ask a lot of questions, where and when, you will end with only observe the market. Observe rise, dips and miss all opportunities from the market.

Bitcoin is rising again and it won't stop if it won't rise more than 15% and you can not wait for any dip from BTC if it won't rise more than 15% from $59k.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
March 13, 2021, 07:37:41 PM
Hey,

I know this is a question of speculation but if anyone has views/opinions/research I would love to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks

bitcoin price break $60K now, and this mean the price could growing really hard with or without corrections mate
so, its depends on you, if you want to buy or not, because sometimes waiting for a corrections is not the best why when the price already fly
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
March 13, 2021, 05:24:43 PM
Hey,

Many thanks

This is a very interesting question to answer, now looking on the possible dip expectations I don't think so since the recent market still got an intense rising behavior. However, if you really need to buy while market was at safer state of increasing trend; then don't ignore every market changes. You might miss the chance to sell when fluctuation happens, and yet this is the perfect time to trade btc using buy and sell method.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
March 13, 2021, 05:05:14 PM
At the moment Bitcoin and ETH are doing very well, but I think the market will have a small correction.
If you want to invest in bitcoin and ETH you should wait for a market correction.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 13, 2021, 02:55:42 PM
Hey,

Many thanks
There will be nobody that can tell if it's going to have a dip later or another set of pump. But here's the thing, this question has been asked for so many times and those times were the different prices of bitcoin and ethereum. Now, if you think that you are good waiting for it to pump and you're good buying at this price, you do it before you see it pump again and regrets of not buying it. But you also have a choice that you can wait for a dip before buying.
Activity: 21
Merit: 2
March 13, 2021, 02:03:02 PM
Thanks, this is what I needed to hear. I will hold fire for now.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
March 13, 2021, 01:47:26 PM
As far as i know when bitcoin already touched another ATH and it will be dipping again. I call this as a small correction. Dude, if you have been watching the bitcoin market and you could even buy bitcoin on 40k rate a few weeks ago. That means the correction will be coming soon but there's no ETA about that.
You should be patient and never try to put yourself in to the big risk by taking bitcoin and ethereum at the peak price.
The correction may come again soon. Patient is the key.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 13, 2021, 01:32:53 PM
Hey,

Many thanks
Surely there will be a dump on btc and eth or any other cryptos because crpyots never increased forever, the dump and bump cycle follows it means you should wait if you don't want the btc to this price. However no one can predict what will be the dump occurs, it may happen in the next day or after months so if you are willing to wait then just wait to buy the dip.
Activity: 21
Merit: 2
March 13, 2021, 01:19:20 PM
Hey,

Many thanks
Pages:
Jump to: