Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum block reward reduced - page 2. (Read 281 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 03:05:46 PM
In recent time ethereum position is below standard because peoples are not showing any interest about this coin because of price falling. I believe ethereum will recover their current situation.
Activity: 72
September 10, 2018, 07:31:35 PM
Maybe if now the eth price is very low but it is likely that a few months the price will rise. If now the prize might be reduced to a few months
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 07:31:16 PM
As far as I know, this was discussed, but not accepted. So don't jump to conclusions. Ethereum has a lot of competitors, one of the most promising is Zilliqa

NEO and EOS are also good competitors, but Dan Larimer and his team have to get their act together for EOS to compete with ETH.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 07:29:02 PM
I think Eth block reward decrease is scheduled to October. Current ETH price is kinda low atm, not the real value of the promising coin... fork should help a bit...

Do you think the EINC Fork will be of any help? Is it really a fork or just a plain copy of Ethereum?
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 07:20:45 PM
Hi, Just saw youtube video from voskcoin stating that ethereum block reward is goin to be reduced by 2.

how do you think this will affect the market and what about the network hashrate which eth has do you think it will reduce

what will be the next best  coin which can  compete with ethereum

do you think ethereum will fall down after this update

It will be affecting the market especially on its price but so significant. so many people expected the difficulty to be reduced from 3 to the 0.6
i thought that the price of ethereum will remain stable at this rate. Basically it's still a little update compared with EIP 1011 that has been issued by core developer of ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
September 10, 2018, 06:57:35 PM
Hi, Just saw youtube video from voskcoin stating that ethereum block reward is goin to be reduced by 2.

how do you think this will affect the market and what about the network hashrate which eth has do you think it will reduce

Friends, tell me, please, what it means in practice. I can't understand this technical question. Is it good or bad? Will it increase the cost of transactions? Will it bring down the miner's interest to ETH? Give me detailed answers, please, if you know Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 09, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
As far as I know, this was discussed, but not accepted. So don't jump to conclusions. Ethereum has a lot of competitors, one of the most promising is Zilliqa
Activity: 75
September 09, 2018, 12:18:56 PM
I think people are very worried about Ethereum. They have achieved many achievements in 2018. The price of ETH has just decreased recently. Let's hope for the future and ignore the past
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 09, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

Yes, I think so . There are some big storms coming up next because of this update and many miners has no profits but maybe Asic hardwares will appear to make ETH deeply down . I can see some panics of selling ETH coins in this weekend due to bad rumors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
September 09, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

Not reduced by 2, reduced to 2. That's different. Currently it is 3 ETH, they propose to be 2 ETH.

This is just a proposal by some Ethereum developers, it's not a final decision. If it gets accepted, it won't be before the Constantinople fork is finished, which is scheduled for October.

Obviously, the main reason for this is to fight inflation, which is already too high in the Ethereum network.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 11:45:10 AM
I think Eth block reward decrease is scheduled to October. Current ETH price is kinda low atm, not the real value of the promising coin... fork should help a bit...
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
September 09, 2018, 11:42:35 AM
If block reward is reduced, the Will theoretically raise, because there will be less coins from the miners to sell.

However, eth is dropping hard now. Let's see how it goes.....
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
I don't think it will affect the drop rates as they are and there's nowhere below ! But the competition he has and I think it's EOS and NEO but I also think that they will not be able to beat him .
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

Pages:
Jump to: