Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum blockchain will forever supersede Binance blockchain - page 2. (Read 224 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
No reason to envy binance chai ; it’s just beginning and gaining the usual attention any new platform will demand; plus binance has the hype support

We can’t easily compare to etherum Blockchain; it requires time and process. Let’s wait for it
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
I kind of prefer dapps to smart contracts.. Based on my research the smart contracts of today's blockchains are not truly smart in their interactions with the outside world and are difficult to trigger from non blockchain environment.. Although binance might be starting out without any of the two, I  still think developers will give it a dip taught due to the hype and reputation of binance exchange.
Good observation!

I was supposed to say the same thing and come to think that having more platforms isnt really that bad yet this would give out more options to crypto community
but it turns out that this do end up on a competition but i dont really believe that Binance chain would able to cope up with etherium platform.Its still long way to go
unless if majority would be able to dragged up with they hype.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I kind of prefer dapps to smart contracts.. Based on my research the smart contracts of today's blockchains are not truly smart in their interactions with the outside world and are difficult to trigger from non blockchain environment.. Although binance might be starting out without any of the two, I  still think developers will give it a dip taught due to the hype and reputation of binance exchange.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I do not think there is much of a comparison because eth is a way broader platform and its scope and future prospects are huge while binance has its own ecosystem and services and binance chain is being developed to basically cater to their own ecosystem and making it more efficient and according to their own needs so i do not think it can be compared to eth in anyway.
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
Although am a fan of binance,  am still yet to grasp what the binance blockchain will add to the crypto ecosystem..Asides from servicing the binance exchange ,I don't see anything worth the patronage of developers..
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
After bitcoin proposed a unique means for perpetuating trustless , secured and efficient transactions bolstered by a distributed ledger unique in comparison to what is obtainable in the conventional world,  ethereum brought about a new agenda that speaks loudly of blockchain technology unlimited possibility to evolve every aspect of the society.

Decentralized applications and smart contracts are one of the key concepts the Ethereum project has established in the crypto-space. Decentralized applications in contrast to centralized applications proposes an alternative free from internet censorship, open source in nature and a rewarding economy designed to be fault tolerant. A host of decentralized applications are in the market today providing top notch services  I.e Etherdelta, Eosbet e.t.c .With more and more enthusiast entering the crypto space,  it's expected that dApp technology will gain implementation across diverse industries in the Nearest future.

Smart contracts is another remarkable function that earmarked blockchain technology potentials . The ability to self regulate and input rules to govern Perpetuation of transactions among different parties and the elimination of third parties in transactions has endeared  blockchain technology to the finance and trade systems of the world. Smart contracts gives room for a secured level of automation designed to govern transactions. No wonder most new blockchain platform have adopted the smart contract functionality introduced by ethereum due to the immense levels of efficiency it can provide for both monetary and non monetary transactions.

In conclusion,  seamless integration of the ethereum blockchain  makes ethereum forever ahead of the numerous copy cats in the market. Many people are of the opinion that the binance blockchain will be a strong contender to the ethereum blockchain but with the absence of supports for dApps and smart contracts, I find it hard to believe developers will migrate to Binance blockchain just for the meager privilege of getting listed on the binance exchange. Before Binance, the blockchain community has existed and even after binance will continue to exist because crypto is bigger than trade and market liquidity. Blockchain is a technology that should touch every aspect of human existence with remarkable features. With the looming of ethereum 2.0, I think the next phase of ethereum development will be a game changer.

What's your opinion? Which of the two features of blockchain technology discussed above do you find more endearing? And do u think Binance blockchain  will replace Ethereum as every developer first choice?
Pages:
Jump to: