Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Cash Pro - legit? - page 3. (Read 1574 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
February 22, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
I have also done regestration and got 10000 tokens in the dashboard,which i ask how to put eth wallet in profile, i always fail and always out answer wallet must be 42 character what it mean, please explain for those who want help
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 10:58:47 AM
I have received email from them saying we need to buy $10 package of tokens before phase 4 end. All the free accounts will be cancelled and their tokens will be distributed to paid members.
Activity: 68
February 21, 2018, 02:46:55 PM
This is 100% scam. I tried automating the sign up page under the same IP using email addresses that don't even exist and all the bonuses were still credited in my account.

Stay away.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 19, 2018, 09:35:36 PM
Good thing that I see this thread. I have registered to this since it was referred by a trusted person but whenever I try to save my eth address,there is no email for the private key. Im about to invest and introduce this to my friends, what a relief.
Activity: 2
February 19, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
i think its  scam but you can freely join airdrop and get some free tokens for just beign in case
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 17, 2018, 01:13:27 PM
time to lock this thread .

all comments suggest that ignore/avoid this project .
me also think it is scam bcoz of its fancy name . a real project will have real name , or only a official fork have such names .

I agree! There are some negative opinions about this project, no one wants to support it, I do not think that something worthwhile will come of it!
Activity: 177
February 17, 2018, 01:10:59 PM
Nice one, I'm thinking of investing too but due to negative comments I won't take risk anymore to this project
Activity: 182
February 16, 2018, 04:57:07 PM
time to lock this thread .

all comments suggest that ignore/avoid this project .
me also think it is scam bcoz of its fancy name . a real project will have real name , or only a official fork have such names .
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 04:49:45 PM
I think it is not worth to partcipate or invest there some money. It looks a little bit crappy and there are better project in the market where you can invest you money. So be careful and look for better coins with a great vision!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
February 16, 2018, 04:45:13 PM
You did the right thing that you decided to create a topic and ask advice from more experienced people. As you can see, if you decided to invest in this fraud, you would have lost your money
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
Hi guys!

I've seen recently this new ICO called Ethereum Cash Pro,
they are offering 10,000 coins for signing up.

I admit that I find all the details very sketchy, but I didn't
find any negative review so far.

Do you know something about it? What do you think?

The link (no referral)
https://www.ethereumcashpro.com

How many times I was seeing airdrop and ico called ethereum cash 1, ethereum cash 2 and ethereum cash 3. All of them a just crap tokens. This based on my experience regarding what already happened with all of those crap tokens. A child makes the whitepaper. Nothing to be considered as a good factor from there.

Move to another project will become a better step rather than stuck on there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
February 16, 2018, 10:59:56 AM
Fairly obvious scam. If they do give you coins there will be offers coming to buy more coins from them, but you won’t find the coin on legitimate exchanges or CMC. I wouldn’t touch it! And never give your private keys to your wallet to scam coins like this - which forked coins that are a scam often ask for. Be very very careful with your keys - like the key to your house or your safe!
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 10:48:18 AM
Well actually I've been thinking the same thing, I have signed up but only promoted it once coz the quality of the site  for me is rated low but lets see, it might be hiding something promising, lol, there is nothing to lose coz its just free,, I don't promote like others who hyped it and never ending spamming its link, lol,
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
February 16, 2018, 09:44:13 AM
I tough so, but I was wrong many times in the past... look at Coinstarter for instance,
It was far sketchier than that in the beginning and now I have 1200 tokens worth ~300$
Investing in ECP was never in my plans, I was referring but I stopped because of I don't
want to hurt anyone.
Thanks for your feedback guys!
Cheers 
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 16, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
Hi guys!

The link (no referral)

Judging just by the name, it sounds like it is just latching onto the Ethereum name and hoping that will be enough to sell a few tokens. I would advise to stay away.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

I just follow Airdrop from Ethereum cash pro,
because the project is not so clear, I do not follow ICO!
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
February 16, 2018, 08:43:34 AM
It is look very suspiciously, i do not trust this coin. In my opinion it is scam so ignore this. I recommend you start with more popular coins, not like this
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 08:34:04 AM
I think it's a scam. Too many similar projects come out one after the other but the real and solid ones are very few
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013
Be A Digital Miner
February 16, 2018, 08:02:00 AM
Hi guys!

The link (no referral)

LOL, how do you think if it's scam or not? For me it's an obvious scam. Just take a look at the name - it looks VERY silly.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
February 16, 2018, 07:08:37 AM
Hi guys!

The link (no referral)

Never waste your time with something called " Cash Pro" after any of the Top 10 alts.

This is poor attempt of somebody to make quick money.

This could be a trap for the dev so that he could make a fish pool out of the fool traders who will bite his bait, so as you said its better to stay on the top so that we will not be worried and can able to sleep well since we know top 10 alts are stable and can potentially go up until x2 or x10 when its ATH times comes.
Pages:
Jump to: