Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Classic - page 3. (Read 313 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 08:40:36 AM
ETC all in. If you check ETC now it's undervalued and it has upcoming fork on march so expect a rise on ETC it will a new ATH 1 or 2 months from now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 10:01:13 PM
I think ETC in the  year will show themselves very well. And slowly but surely close in value to eth. And I will buy etc, as the developers are very interesting and ambitious plans for the near future
Activity: 148
January 18, 2018, 09:56:24 PM
It's a good coin I am holding it from a long time and I am sure it will grow good in future as you can see how Ethereum is growing at this time so I am sure this will do the same as Ethereum did. Because it is a part of Ehtereum coin and I am sure it will follow Ethereum. And I am holding a huge amount of Ethereum Classic as I have a good amount of confidence in this coins. I hope it will grow soon.
Actually ethereum was part of ethereum classic,if you researched the ethereum's origin it was created when the ethereum network were splitted eitherway it is indeed a good coin to hold,theres a lot of fundamentals coming as mentioned above.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2018, 09:54:47 PM
I believe ETC has a future because until now the price is stable.
When ETH rise it will follow and ETC been here for awhile already, it just need some time before it will start a hard pump.
Solid coins are those listed in bigger exchanges and ETC is already listed in a lot of big exchanges.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 09:53:53 PM
Ethereum Classic is an open-source, peer-to-peer, computing platform based on blockchain technology and the original Ethereum code. Just like Ethereum, it provides a value token, or “altcoin”, called “classic ether” which is used to pay users for products and services, and as a transaction fee when using decentralized apps and smart contracts.
I think it's a good coin for investment in long term..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 09:44:01 PM
It's a good coin I am holding it from a long time and I am sure it will grow good in future as you can see how Ethereum is growing at this time so I am sure this will do the same as Ethereum did. Because it is a part of Ehtereum coin and I am sure it will follow Ethereum. And I am holding a huge amount of Ethereum Classic as I have a good amount of confidence in this coins. I hope it will grow soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 09:37:03 PM
I bought this coin during the dump, i believe this coin will grow. It went up 40% before the dump, i know it will recover back to that point or maybe even higher. Especially now that its preparing for a sidexhain integration. It will be big. Im holding onto my coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 09:35:17 PM
I've been holding on to a few of them since the fork.  I sold them off early for around $5, wish I hadn't.  But long term this coin will not be able to compete with ETH  Cool

I think so as well. Ethereum is on a whole different level, ethclassic can't keep up with them.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
January 18, 2018, 09:33:48 PM
I really suggest to hold some ETC because there are some good upcoming fundamentals that may trigger people to buy
that will result to a pump in its current price.

These are the ETC events,

11 January 2018, Thursday
Ethereum Classic ETC Listing on DMM Bitcoin

29 January 2018, Monday
Ethereum Classic ETC Ethereum Classic Messagins SystemEvent
During January 2018

Ethereum Classic ETC New Trading Platform for Ethereum ClassicEvent

5 March 2018, Monday
Ethereum Classic ETC CLO Airdrop for ETC Holders
Ethereum Classic ETC Hard Fork

During March 2018
Ethereum Classic ETC Emerald Wallet ReleaseEvent

During April 2018
Ethereum Classic ETC Emerald Mobile Wallet Beta Release

And more are coming this year,i personally invest half of my portfolio in ETC,do your own research because it will be worth to have this coin
a lot of improvements being developed by the developers.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 08:55:41 PM
I've been holding on to a few of them since the fork.  I sold them off early for around $5, wish I hadn't.  But long term this coin will not be able to compete with ETH  Cool
Activity: 179
January 18, 2018, 08:53:25 PM
What do you think of this alt coin?

Any hopes of it rising any time soon?

I think so. There is issue of this coin will hit coinbase exchanger which is very big exchanger. It can make the value of this coin grow and volume of cap also grow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

ETC was the first and original coin in ethereum's blockchain,it is misleading that ethereum classic was a forked coin of ethereum,on the past something happened with the people using ethereum's chain,some people doesnt want to have a forked coin which resulted into splits of the original coin,the ones who doesnt want to have forked coins gets ethereum classic,and the other people received ethereum,

ETC has a lot of good news and events this year,so it is better to have a bunch of this coin if you asked me,
you can research the dates of these events in google.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

Pages:
Jump to: