Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Classic or Ethereum? - page 7. (Read 12668 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 527
May 09, 2019, 04:46:43 AM
Am curious, and will need several opinions here, in most news out there I hear echos "Ethereum classic is a real Ethereum", how do you guys think?

As of me, I believe in strong tech, working products and services.

See here for reference ->https://twitter.com/eth_classic/status/1122533934536036353

Let's see how helpful are your opinions.
All Those claims doesn’t make any sense, Ethereum Classic remains what it is called and the real Ethereum we know remains Ethereum.  So whoever is saying that ETC is the main Ethereum doesn’t really know what they are saying. ETC has already been abandoned, if not for the bull run that started recently and cause the price to rise up. But let’s see how it’s going to ETC users soon,  cause it’s probably going to be a pump and dump and is going to leave bodies on the rock very soon.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
May 09, 2019, 02:36:28 AM
Of course first coins of Ethereum is better for everyone. Ethereum crypto market is a comprehensive demand currency and possesses higher volumes. Etherum is a great coin for me to grow profits.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
May 09, 2019, 02:33:01 AM
I think is better Ethereum because is the first coin and this will always have higher value, but who want can invest on both and this is possible that both bring a profit on long time.

Probably you are right mate that ethereum is a good coin and have strong platform and blockchain technology that could make the ethereum very popular to the investors and it also have a huge value in the market until now.
Activity: 124
Merit: 6
Challenger in Space
May 09, 2019, 02:23:21 AM
ETH is leaving PoW and will be cleaving to PoS. What would that make of etc anyway?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 08, 2019, 04:19:08 PM
Many people chose ETH and I also choose it because I don't see any sense now in the ETC, when only the ETC appeared, there were good prospects, now the ETC is very bad
For now, ETH is still far better than ETC, but in certain conditions there will definitely be times when ETC is better for investment because in the coin market it always goes up and down.
so if for now I also still choose ETH but it is possible that one day I will buy ETC.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 08, 2019, 03:54:46 PM
Ethereum classic is a fork from the real ethereum. It's like saying bitcoin cash is better than the real bitcoin. Not possible. Ethereum is the real deal. Don't buy rubbish forked coins that will make you regret later.
People loves Ethereum because it is easy to build a project on top of it. But, if we look back Ethereum has a bad history and that's the reason behind the hard-fork for Ethereum Classic (It's different case with BTC and BCH anyway). I think, Ethereum Classic has always a chance to be everyone's favor IF they really provide a security that will make it purely secure from hacks. Unfortunately, until today everyone loves hype more than security, so no chance for now for Ethereum Classic to win against Etereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
May 08, 2019, 03:52:44 PM
Ethereum classic is a fork from the real ethereum. It's like saying bitcoin cash is better than the real bitcoin. Not possible. Ethereum is the real deal. Don't buy rubbish forked coins that will make you regret later.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 08, 2019, 03:52:36 PM
I think is better Ethereum because is the first coin and this will always have higher value, but who want can invest on both and this is possible that both bring a profit on long time.
personally, I also prefer Ethereum, I consider it to be the most reliable and safe investment, the potential is large, the coin grows parallel to the market, the value grows not only in relation to the dollar but also in Bitcoins,
Activity: 893
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
May 08, 2019, 03:46:45 PM
How did ethereum classic come by in the first place because I don't recall this coin having problems like bitcoin did which resulted in several forks Huh But of the two I would go for ETC if I wanted to make a crypto transfer because the ethereum classic network is not as busy as ethereum(ETH) but it's better to go with the original Smiley
Activity: 476
May 08, 2019, 03:30:35 PM
Many people chose ETH and I also choose it because I don't see any sense now in the ETC, when only the ETC appeared, there were good prospects, now the ETC is very bad
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
May 08, 2019, 03:26:16 PM
I think the answer will be obvious. Ethereum is much more popular than Ethereum classic and its value in the market is much higher.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
May 08, 2019, 03:18:07 PM
I will remain optimistic on Ethereum because I believe that having the potential both going forward and ETC in the future will continue to grow according to plan, but I'm sure Ethereum will stand out more.
Activity: 602
May 08, 2019, 02:40:34 PM
Both projects dynamically affect the entire cryptocurrency world, of course this cannot be shown about the ETC project, which is generally the originator of the ETH project, but it is definitely a project that deserves attention.
Activity: 486
May 08, 2019, 02:35:15 PM
I believe that ethereum has long been on the market and it is more likely to be higher and better.  Also ethereum has a large number of users who support it, I believe that this is already an excellent result.  I always invest in it and consider it the best among the Altcoins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
May 08, 2019, 02:27:22 PM
I think Ethereum has more chances for development. Ethereum Classic is a network that was once abandoned and I do not think that it will be developed.

I know the guys who seriously think that Ethereum Classic will vanish from the market soon. I know them as successful traders, who did not even lose much when the bloodbath happened.
Naturally, I trust them and listen to their advice. I am going to invest in Ethereum as the best existing altcoin. Next year it will go to the Moon. Therefore, now, it is the best time for getting it.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 08, 2019, 12:04:22 PM
Am curious, and will need several opinions here, in most news out there I hear echos "Ethereum classic is a real Ethereum", how do you guys think?

As of me, I believe in strong tech, working products and services.

See here for reference ->https://twitter.com/eth_classic/status/1122533934536036353

Let's see how helpful are your opinions.

True Ethereum classic is the true chain of initial Ethereum but Ethereum has forked (several times) for good.
It's not just perceptions, simple data would prove that Ethereum is the Ethereum chain people love.
Be it in the price, usages or utilities, be it the number of tokens issued in the platform, dapps or smart contracts.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
May 08, 2019, 12:01:33 PM
If you want to diversify your investment portfolio, then you can buy both coins. As for the prospects for the development of these coins, I think that Vitalik Buterin’s Ethereum will remain in a dominant position in the future.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
May 08, 2019, 11:56:57 AM
I think Ethereum has more chances for development. Ethereum Classic is a network that was once abandoned and I do not think that it will be developed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 08, 2019, 11:50:26 AM
In any case, as for me, the usual ethereum will always be in trend, but a lot of new altcoins are also gaining popularity, for example, such as GEXAN, soon on the stock exchanges, I follow the starting price
As for the matter of the popularity of the altcoin, the others are still inferior if we compare it with ETH
because the ETH altcoin is already popular than gexan or others.
Of course, ethereum is the leader on the market, not counting Bitcoin, but still this project also gained its popularity, which is why I bought the tokens.
Activity: 826
May 08, 2019, 11:44:44 AM
In any case, as for me, the usual ethereum will always be in trend, but a lot of new altcoins are also gaining popularity, for example, such as GEXAN, soon on the stock exchanges, I follow the starting price
As for the matter of the popularity of the altcoin, the others are still inferior if we compare it with ETH
because the ETH altcoin is already popular than gexan or others.
Pages:
Jump to: