Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Dark is on the MOVE! - page 3. (Read 9267 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 04:01:54 AM
Another new cryptocurrency just rise from the dark side. And they call it "Ethereum Dark".

Just like Bitcoin has a dark side which is the "Bitcoin Dark". and we are expecting that the success of Ethereum might affect the dark side of it and this will be the time to take our opportunity and advantage to follow the dark side.

Bitcoin Dark rises heavily on the market and if Ethereum Dark will be on the same path..It might be our time to RISE and make our stepping stone to the MOON.

Current value of Ethereum Dark: $0.873560
Its just another shitcoins that makes me money from 2k sats to 20k sats. And i do follow it i am believing what they've done and do to that coin the dev and its members are very active. Those who does not believe will missed like what ethereum done after startimg with just a cents.

We fine it as shitcoin since the volume of its is now impressive and from 2k it rise up for 20k sats but who knows what will happen unto it since maybe this is a trap of the dev to accumulate more buyer and drop off when the volume turns millions to his coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 04:01:41 AM
is it possible that this will reach 90$ like bitcoin dark ?
Activity: 462
September 20, 2017, 03:34:51 AM
Another new cryptocurrency just rise from the dark side. And they call it "Ethereum Dark".

Just like Bitcoin has a dark side which is the "Bitcoin Dark". and we are expecting that the success of Ethereum might affect the dark side of it and this will be the time to take our opportunity and advantage to follow the dark side.

Bitcoin Dark rises heavily on the market and if Ethereum Dark will be on the same path..It might be our time to RISE and make our stepping stone to the MOON.

Its just another shitcoins that makes me money from 2k sats to 20k sats. And i do follow it i am believing what they've done and do to that coin the dev and its members are very active. Those who does not believe will missed like what ethereum done after startimg with just a cents.
Activity: 105
Merit: 17
Callisto Network (CLO)
September 20, 2017, 01:38:01 AM
That's not cool that this coin has "Ethereum" in its name, but the source code https://github.com/abi2018/wz37da is not from Ethereum code base.

It just called "Ethereum" Dark to get attention and generate confusion in the people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
September 20, 2017, 12:28:38 AM
Crazy moves today, but I think its just a pump and dump. No roadmap, no whitepaper? Just some exchanges rumors, but I dont think it will be a big exchange.

I wanted to counter some of the FUD on this thread. This is a a low supply coin with controlled monetary inflation (PoS of 10%) and its own blockchain, not an ETH token. You will not be earning 20% a week or whatever like the high staking coins (Ember, 808, IFLT, etc), but you may have a chance at price appreciation  

1. There is a very basic roadmap at the following link. https://www.ethereumdark.net/road-map-1. As per the dev, the white paper is in progress.

2. Several airdropped coins have had substantial increases in value including DCR, NEM and GBYTE. We can't conclude this is a shitcoin simply because it was airdropped.  

3. BitcoinDark (BTCD) has market cap of $115M, so there may be a fear of mining out (FOMO) effect at work here with today's giant price jump with ETCD to $0.87 from $0.0925 days ago.

Early airdrop participants received 200 to 400 shares, that implies decent money for the modest investment of effort.  

Its too early to tell what will be the fate of ETCD. It all depends on the pace of development, release of the white paper and growth of the team. I am cautiously optimistic and can say the Proof of Stake mechanism is operational and was able to stake with the shares granted as part of the airdrop.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
September 20, 2017, 12:02:22 AM
its an odd coin , no whitepaper no roadmap and i couldnt find anything relating it to Ethereum.
That's right and the conclusion if the ethereum dark was not using the ethereum platform as the main thing or  it doesn't have relationship with ethereum itself, If you are seeing another coin such as bitcoin dark and what about that? Most of them just like a crap coin which already made to grab the trader's money.
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
September 19, 2017, 11:59:33 PM
When I think the bullshit spread here has reached a new level someone new or a new coin appears and teaches me otherwise.  Grin
Where is Spoetnik when one needs him?  Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 11:58:17 PM
its an odd coin , no whitepaper no roadmap and i couldnt find anything relating it to Ethereum.
Me thinks the intentions behind the coin are exactly as OP described and theyre attempting to shadow BitcoinDarks meteoric rise on name alone. Definitely nothing special about it.
Activity: 10
September 19, 2017, 11:16:22 PM
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
September 19, 2017, 05:14:10 PM
Only 4 millions tokens
Staking

I think that could bé made as bitcointalk ans other pump and dump coin
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
September 19, 2017, 05:01:52 PM
Crazy moves today, but I think its just a pump and dump. No roadmap, no whitepaper? Just some exchanges rumors, but I dont think it will be a big exchange.
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
September 19, 2017, 04:29:00 PM
Why the name? The other one is already dark. Or does it have something to do with anonymity features?
Activity: 17
September 19, 2017, 04:24:05 PM
for example Doge coin. Most of the people still think this coin is legit
Activity: 476
September 19, 2017, 02:00:51 PM
It's crazy to see coins rising 1500% a day, only because of a Coinmarketcap listing.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 01:43:07 PM
I'm following this thread.
Interested.
Activity: 420
September 19, 2017, 01:40:27 PM
i don't invest those kind of noname shitcoin. they couldn't find any name out of ethereum dark?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 19, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

Pages:
Jump to: