Pages:
Author

Topic: [ETHEREUM] Ethereumpool.co - Reliable Mining Pool 0.8% Fee only! - page 4. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Anyone know a fix or reason why Nvidia 750ti (2GB) will benchmark test at around 9MH but does not perform as such at the pool. If set to 9MH rating very few shares are found.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Once a day between 12AM-4PM GMT +0
Activity: 446
Merit: 251
Hi, been using your pool for 2 days, mining with a R9 270 i was able to get 1.15 Eth. Right now i have a balance of 1.4. When can whe expect payouts? also, a good suggestion would be to add a nice little box telling how much ether to expect to mine with current hashrate.
We have changed reward splitting algo, now we have introduced our variation of PPLNS called PPLNS/Time Prop - If time between last mined and previous mined block is longer than 8 minutes then pool will split proportionally between all miners which submitted valid shares depending on their diff. But if time between mined blocks is smaller than 8 minutes, then we will take previous shares from last 8 minutes and split according to diff and number of shares submitted.

Now situations where two people with the same hash rate have different amounts earned has been eliminated.
Issue has been solved, and secured for future. If geth fails again, request will fallback to another backup node while main geth restarts.

Now we have also improved splitting script. It's much faster and security has been also improved. PPLNS coming soon.
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
yea geth works with front end.
It's back, sorry for trouble. No idea what happened, just GETH NODE stopped processing requests. I will try to make script to watch node and restart in case.
Activity: 98
what happend to the pool  i cannot connect Huh

It's down, and has been for hours. I hope it's coming back because I've been liking the stability since I got back on.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
what happend to the pool  i cannot connect Huh
If they run in the same ethminer window, yes.
More details on website, on how to tab.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Hi,

Im joining this pool  Smiley

if i have multiple gpu, like 2 gpu each 10H  then i can just write ethminer 19@wallet address

right ?

PS:  i hope this pool success
Are you aware it's Prop. not pplns ? That means sometimes you may get more, sometimes less - Proportionally to work done.
And also, i dont know this calculators, pool deduce only 2% as mentioned, and entire earned amount goes for renting server
legendary
Activity: 1400
excellent pool. Works fine
ok testing some 200+MH/s..
Important
Please set valid hashrate in mining url, if you set higher, you may not earn anything, if you set too low, pool will adjust diff to avoid share flood(but you may get more stale shares, so keep values real)
If you have multiple rigs connected here with the same declared hashrate, for example you have 2rigs x 60mhash, dont put 2x60@ please use 60@ and 61@ - hashrate is also unique rig id for each mining address! Now after block is mined by pool it may take 2-15minutes to process and split it between workers! So sometimes back lag may occur
Random Json Rpc problem was fixed today.
Activity: 98
I keep seeing weird connection errors too often the last day or so and now my earnings for the next payout are looking bad, took all my hash somewhere else for now.
I have made dozen of improvements on server side. Pool is capable of handle much more users.
Pages:
Jump to: