Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Fog - page 2. (Read 1452 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 20, 2017, 04:23:45 PM
This is my first time to hear ethereum fog, well if this is the result of forks I dont know yet if this will become huge. So I think there is a snapshot to give this ethereum fog. I have to search about this if we can have benefit of.

We all have. And there is not a single information about it. Just kucoin and binance told they will give to ethereum holders.

But how will ethereum holders get it or will it be a token. It is all unclear.

your first stop should always be the official website for more information  Roll Eyes
www.ethereumfog.org

you get your forked coins with the official etf wallet.
you import your eth private keys into it to access the etf.
i suggest to wait untill the network is stable.
if you have eth on kucoin or binance you will get your etf without doing anything.

Import my private keys to a fork which is total unknown?

Thanks but i will pass unless i saw a bunch of people doing it with no problem.

By the way, i got some etf on binance already.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 03:36:18 PM
This is my first time to hear ethereum fog, well if this is the result of forks I dont know yet if this will become huge. So I think there is a snapshot to give this ethereum fog. I have to search about this if we can have benefit of.

We all have. And there is not a single information about it. Just kucoin and binance told they will give to ethereum holders.

your first stop should always be the official website for more information  Roll Eyes
www.ethereumfog.org

you get your forked coins with the official etf wallet.
you import your eth private keys into it to access the etf.
i suggest to wait untill the network is stable.
if you have eth on kucoin or binance you will get your etf without doing anything.
Activity: 1
December 19, 2017, 05:08:40 PM
Someone willing to ping MEW and ask them about it? Is it even technically possible? I think it is not to get tokens to MEW, or?
legendary
December 19, 2017, 05:24:57 AM

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 19, 2017, 04:16:30 AM
Activity: 20
December 19, 2017, 03:43:29 AM
What the Fog ? no one heard anything about this fog and today i saw something about it on binance. how this happen ? why there was no news about it or any thread & topic. so is there any links that we can check it out ? whats for ? when is it ? eth holders on mew also may have it but i couldnt see on my wallet.
I'm with you what in the world is fog? who are the devs? Where is website? Road map? White paper?
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
December 18, 2017, 09:50:15 AM
What the Fog ? no one heard anything about this fog and today i saw something about it on binance. how this happen ? why there was no news about it or any thread & topic. so is there any links that we can check it out ? whats for ? when is it ? eth holders on mew also may have it but i couldnt see on my wallet.
legendary
December 18, 2017, 09:07:29 AM
Now, binance also made a statement they will give it to ethereum holders.

But it is the binance policy for all forks regardless how shitty it is.

I really want to see what it is really about. But no real info so far.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 07:16:23 AM
Is there any official release regarding this fork? some link please
Activity: 5
December 18, 2017, 04:12:21 AM
After eth fork i get same quantity of etf in binance and kucoin exchange. But i store mostly eth in myetherwallet, how to get  free fork etf ethereum fog from myetherwallet?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 08:56:01 PM
This is not a ERC20 Protocol, it's a fork. It's meant to be as a Fog Mining system that will support storage, "Fog" being the Blockchain version of the Cloud.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
December 17, 2017, 06:23:08 PM
I saw on KuCoin that Ethereum Fog will be distributed sometime soon. It could be 4 hours or a day. But they took a snapshot of eth holders & will distribute 1:1... What do you think it'll be worth?

it is another "shitty fork" it will be worth dust.

Do not make many ilutions because this coin will be worth cents of ethereum just like all the other shitty forks.

Probably it will be worth less than 0.00001 ethereum ($0,0001 each or less)

Just like it happened with Litecoin Red, Ripple Red, Ethereum Red.. And almost all the other forks that are based on ERC20 protocol.

Activity: 279
Merit: 254
December 17, 2017, 06:09:48 PM
There is an ethereum chain is incoming and they didn't open a thread or anything for it. It is strange.

So how will it be?

I keep my eths on myetherwallet. Will it go there like an erc20 token?

Is there answer to this?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
December 17, 2017, 06:01:56 PM
It wrote that the stock exchanges will only support the kucoin. But others can support it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 05:54:20 PM
Is it legit? why binance even bother with this fork?
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
December 17, 2017, 10:12:22 AM
Last week there were two forks in ethereum. Tokens that would be released in January. But I do not think the price will be very valuable if your anticipation is big.
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 17, 2017, 08:35:14 AM
I saw on KuCoin that Ethereum Fog will be distributed sometime soon. It could be 4 hours or a day. But they took a snapshot of eth holders & will distribute 1:1... What do you think it'll be worth?

What is the purpose of the coin? Is it just intended to be an alternative to ethereum or is it a token for an ethereum Dapp. Some info and your thoughts on the project would be nice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
December 16, 2017, 08:05:20 PM
When will you see my Ethereum purses? Does anyone have information ?
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
December 16, 2017, 08:02:54 PM
Yes. Kucoin supports all forks.
And they open a market for any new forked coin
legendary
December 16, 2017, 05:06:05 PM
There is an ethereum chain is incoming and they didn't open a thread or anything for it. It is strange.

So how will it be?

I keep my eths on myetherwallet. Will it go there like an erc20 token?

Really good quastion. I also want to know answer. but i think hardfork only for ETH without tokens

So they should give eth holders etf somehow?

This is the most secret fork I guess. Not a single information out there instead of kucoin's statement which really doesn't tell anything at all.
Pages:
Jump to: