Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum futures, good or bad news? - page 8. (Read 876 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
September 02, 2018, 07:56:44 PM
in my opinion Ethereum still has a good future because in the past year ethereum prices continued to grow very fast even though Ethereum is currently experiencing a large decline.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 02, 2018, 07:12:26 PM
Yesterday a new information was released, futures are coming for Ethereum. The interesting fact that no trading platform that already confirmed it. What to expect, should we consider that news like a good or bad one? If look at the BTC showed a good bull run, but after that it was dumped hard. Even don't know what to think...

Yeah i seen the price of ethereum in the coinmarketcap dumped the price at 300&, but i think this dumped scenario gives people to an opportunity to buy ethereum before to follow their king bitcoin to riased price bull run going into the moon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 07:05:38 PM
This news is not new. I think this will have a positive impact on Ethereum. Most likely Ethereum will start to grow in the near future, I don't think it will fall.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 06:30:32 PM
We do believe that the future of ETH is good. But there are no comments made yet, by the other platforms, so coming on a solid ground will be a tough call.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
September 02, 2018, 06:28:41 PM
Yesterday a new information was released, futures are coming for Ethereum. The interesting fact that no trading platform that already confirmed it. What to expect, should we consider that news like a good or bad one? If look at the BTC showed a good bull run, but after that it was dumped hard. Even don't know what to think...
Furures are like no good. I don't know how is it different for ETH.

When BTC futures were there, the market wasn't in a bull run, but maybe the hype for it was there, which was soon to be proven to be worthless.

What kind of news.. missed something

This one? https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-core-devs-delay-difficulty-bomb-reduce-block-rewards-to-2-eth

If yes, looks not so bright. Also experts predict ETH fall, good for BTC, bad for alts.
If ETH falls,it doesn't mean its good for BTC. Its all according to the market equilibrium(point where Market demand=market supply). So ETH falling shouldn't affect alts either,but in some cases, it really does. Hint: Pump and dump.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
September 02, 2018, 06:22:50 PM
I think it's good for a coin and for the industry, it's positive news and maybe investment in crypto
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
September 02, 2018, 06:06:08 PM
I am optimistic about Ethereum future, so its a positive news for me.It means more people will be reach,and become curious.Eth market is expected  to grow more and the crypto in general.I hope all issues aboit this is ironed out and hopefully approve.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
September 02, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

It is good news, the more investment possible in any way into crypto the more we can benefit from the increase in prices that it entails. Even the dot coms recovered.
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 05:45:35 PM
The future of ETH is good. Despite the times it is facing now, this does not justify that the future of ETH will be bad. The coin will hit the bull run soon within this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 05:08:04 PM
for me at the good news, but there is still a moment that the market comes from the traditional professionals from the traditional market, and they cut to the full!
Activity: 252
September 02, 2018, 04:58:25 PM
Since it was not confirmed by any trading platform, commenting on it would be a tough call. Also there are no links to the topic that you are talking about either.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 02, 2018, 04:39:12 PM
What news makes ethereum confident? there is no good news for altcoins other than bitcoin going to the moon. but if you want to invest ethereum this is the right time to buy ... Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 04:26:10 PM
I think 280-300 dollars is the price at which Ethereum was bought, now in the next six months only growth will be. And 5 months of growth Ethereum may not be, and then a price jump for 1 month
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
September 02, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

This one? https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-core-devs-delay-difficulty-bomb-reduce-block-rewards-to-2-eth

If yes, looks not so bright. Also experts predict ETH fall, good for BTC, bad for alts.

Isnt reducing block reward to 2 ETH or 1 ETH better for price ? It will be harder to mine and miners definetly will not sell mined ETH for like 300$ :/ But Futures there will be no big changes , like for Bitcoin . Its just like betting site where you bet for up or down ... Does not involve even ETH .
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
September 02, 2018, 04:16:36 PM
News in general is good, especially for those who are going to play on a slide. I do not think it will last long, but for a while the Ether will be cheaper, and one of the few ways to make money on this will be futures.
Activity: 266
September 02, 2018, 04:11:51 PM
Based on your statement it is not ensured by any trading platform based on it telling something’s about is so tough for us so if you provide more links or more data then it will be good for us.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 02, 2018, 03:55:36 PM
I think that this is nevertheless neutral news, which will not affect the market in any way. Also I think that bitcoin determines the trend of the market, and ETH futures is a second-rate thing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
September 02, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

Activity: 315
September 02, 2018, 03:26:17 PM
In future ethereum will become more stable and more profitable because people are investing on this project and they believe price will raise more.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
August 31, 2018, 07:29:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: