Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM GAS FEES MIGHT NEVER GO DOWN AGAIN - page 5. (Read 424 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 01, 2020, 12:52:33 PM
Every one keeps talking about Tron, I believe that the reason why Tron gas fee is cheaper is because the coin is still cheaper itself, it's same thing for Doge coin or litecoin too, just imagine if one trim coin costs 500$ wont the gas fee increase?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 01, 2020, 12:50:54 PM
Despite it gain such adoption if this high price of transaction fees continues so many projects will abandon ETH. I want transfer token worth 200$ and gas fee was 35$, this is ridiculous. Currently , I prefer the trx network.
The only game changer is the upcoming ETH 2.0 that I believe will bring cheaper transaction fee that what we currently have now but I don't know what day or time the upgrade will commence, let's all have patience and wait
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
September 01, 2020, 12:50:25 PM
Positive!!!, its a clear prediction. I'll go with your preference of TRX too, I still prefer the TRX network to Polkadot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 01, 2020, 12:44:35 PM
Despite it gain such adoption if this high price of transaction fees continues so many projects will abandon ETH. I want transfer token worth 200$ and gas fee was 35$, this is ridiculous. Currently , I prefer the trx network.
trx is good, but I prefer polkadot because the cost is cheap same as trx, and the transaction is fast and don't forget that polkadot token trend is better than the trend token using trx blockchain, and this eth gas problem seems to be final and to expect gas to fall is with ethereum v2 which will be released next year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
September 01, 2020, 12:39:33 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
September 01, 2020, 12:20:15 PM
With the current situation of things in the ethereum blockchain. i think the ethereum has gain much value and adoption with the rate at which the DEFI markets are gaining attention. Uniswap exchange, the number one leading exchange in terms of ethereum token trading volume has made tremendous update where blockchain projects and DEFI  can list their own markets(list tokens and their trade pairs) within the UNISWAP platform. such introduction will continue to increase as  the DEFI market continues to dominate.

With the recent situation, i don't think in any way that the gas fees will ever go down and we might see ethereum prices hit 1000 again.
Pages:
Jump to: