Pages:
Author

Topic: 😵😵ETHEREUM GIVEAWAY ON FACEBOOK😵😵IS IT REAL? - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
So, Omeno says they had a successful ICO, and soft cap was funded. Now they are making a giveaway.
https://www.facebook.com/omeno.co/photos/1910835805885770/
But there's so few participants in it, and also they have so few followers on social media.

I like the low supply of this project but still i'm a bit suspicious, is this project even real?
It can be a scam and you can receive nothing in return for promoting the coin. ETH giveaways come always suspicious to me. But, I read all the post and it seems no harm to join the campaign.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I think you should try cause you just need to follow few steps required to get the airdrop without paying anything so no need to worry about it too much Smiley. But if they require you have to send small amount of ETH first or you wallet private key so you should stay away from it cause 100% it's just a scam airdrop. LOL
Activity: 176
So, Omeno says they had a successful ICO, and soft cap was funded. Now they are making a giveaway.
But there's so few participants in it, and also they have so few followers on social media.

I like the low supply of this project but still i'm a bit suspicious, is this project even real?

I never heard this before, I think it is suspicious thing.

Most of this strategy are not totally legit they were just a simple strategy of most pages to help gather more likes and participants to attract more investors but they will never give any single penny from all of your efforts. I know this kind of scheme and it's so mainstream in any social medias nowadays from clickbait to share for rewards. I don't trust this strategy but for their token they may have a potential if they were a legit team and their roadmap on their WP. Need more info to verify them.

Yes you have a point sir/ma'm I think it is actually quite not legit activities, it is probably their strategy to spread out the mainstream of their projects. I they want to use people's to share the idea and also platforms of their projects but payment will never happen.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Most of this strategy are not totally legit they were just a simple strategy of most pages to help gather more likes and participants to attract more investors but they will never give any single penny from all of your efforts. I know this kind of scheme and it's so mainstream in any social medias nowadays from clickbait to share for rewards. I don't trust this strategy but for their token they may have a potential if they were a legit team and their roadmap on their WP. Need more info to verify them.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
I'm not sure too if that's going to pay but as long as you are not going to pay them in return with any amount like other giveaways that are asking, why not try it? I reckon what blankcode said that you can try it as long there's no money involve and you will not expose your information to them. These type of giveaways are promotional, well their grand prize is attractive at 10 ETH.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
I see that these kind of free giveaway is not legit hence in view I will never consider this as perfect way to make money.
Well that's stupid idea if someone will consider a simple contest as a perfect way of making money.

I would to like to invest and make money not go with free giveaways.
So you choose to lose your money after all.

I have not checked the website link given here hence if there is any kyc required to get the free tokens or coins then you will be get scammed and loose your details.
It's a facebook post not just a random website that has a malware, you make a long post and giving your opinion without checking the content of the whole subject? Seriously?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

I see that these kind of free giveaway is not legit hence in view I will never consider this as perfect way to make money. I would to like to invest and make money not go with free giveaways.
I have not checked the website link given here hence if there is any kyc required to get the free tokens or coins then you will be get scammed and loose your details.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
i dont know about it.but i think you should not disclose your personal information,you just join its on social medias and watch till the end rather its legit or not. if its not good you leave it in future
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Can anyone please tell us this mythical scenario where any giveaway is not a scam? In our opinion, this is as impossible as the existence of a perpetual motion machine, you know, like the law of nature.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Legit or not, its worth to try if you're interested only since there's no harm on joining their contest and doesn't require any investments or any personal information or etc. rather than joining and following the mentioned accounts of FB, twitter, and telegram only.
And since you can leave or unfollow them if the contest is not legit after all.
Activity: 37

Pages:
Jump to: