Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM GOING MASSIVE ?! -Time to buy now - page 3. (Read 643 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

I believe on the same thing primarily because I have Ethereum myself and I bought them at $300 price...so I am hoping that soon it should be playing around $500 minimum and yes if possible go towards the $1000 level. Realistically though, the $1000 wish may not be coming this year and not even next year as we know that there are now no more big ICO projects that can demand more Eth into the marketplace.
If we are lucky then at best we are going to see the price of ethereum reaching 500 dollars before the end of this year, however it is my opinion that a more likely price will be 300 dollars , so at best you will break even with your investment in ethereum but that is way better than losing money, however I still believe ethereum has a huge potential but since people have lost confidence to invest in icos and that was the main reason for the high demand of ethereum then it is natural that it has trouble recovering.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I love watching Paul Scrembo doing a daily analysis of highly potential coin and this is one of his analysis on Ethereum it's comprehensive and appealing.
you might want to subscribe to Pau's channel for future analysis, believe me, you'll never regret it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_ZdPXLUkCI
Thank you so much in sharing this YouTube channel with us and after making this post I will head straight to the  Pau's channel to see for myself his views on ethereum.  I also believe that ethereum is going to makes significant progress this year and it is very important we start to buy it now as many speculators on twitter are saying ethereum might go as high as $800 before end of this year.  Though I don't trade ethereum often but I do buy them and hold for short term.  
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Ethereum is a top coin so it will go up alongwith most others when market gets really bullish. This much is easy and obvious. Timing the next big rise is the tricky part.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I never watching Paul Scrembo channel and I don't know who he is. Everyone know Ethereum as a potential coin and one of the best crypto for invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
I love watching Paul Scrembo doing a daily analysis of highly potential coin and this is one of his analysis on Ethereum it's comprehensive and appealing.
you might want to subscribe to Pau's channel for future analysis, believe me, you'll never regret it.

the problem is the massive thing only happen for very short time and I think it is the plus point also if we predict the right thing we will be definitely get income I'm in a quick time so investing on this always profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Very informative video and I think Paul is right. In any case, Ethereum is undervalued now . As the development of various blockchain projects, the price of Ethereum will rise due to increasing demand. Most likely, this year we will see Ether at the level of 750 - 800 US dollars.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

ethereum is the best altcoins in the market now,,
of course, this altcoin will going massive and rising hard if the bull back to crypto market, and no doubt for that my friend
Why ETH is the best? Can you explain your post? ETH was a great coin. Now it's not better than a couple of other. As fuel and platform for ICO ethereum offered an excellent base. But ICO industry semi-dead now. That's why ETH need for left projects which don't have own blockchain. That's all!
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation

of course, this altcoin will going massive and rising hard if the bull back to crypto market, and no doubt for that my friend

I saw a bit of it and yes it is much better than most of other opinions out there with lazy analysis and boring chart effects. But I will not take this as a sure sign of what will happen to Ether's price. For me,,, Ethereum as a project has proven to be strong and will continue to grow in adoption, as long as their proceeding development goes as planned and people do not lose faith developing on top of it. Price will take care of itself later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
ETH is still priced very low relative to BTC, so I do expect ETH to gain more than BTC in percentage terms as the recovery takes hold. Maybe BTC will start stronger and then tail off as ETH gains ground, but difficult to know for sure.
I believe it is hard for ETH to rise from 150$ to be more than 500$ in this year, however the market seems to be worse than we thought, after many weeks of rising we have finally seen the huge dump of entire market, so ETH will no going to rise sooner, but because ETH is a giant blockchain system and has high value and developing days by days so i believe its fututre will be much better than now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

I believe on the same thing primarily because I have Ethereum myself and I bought them at $300 price...so I am hoping that soon it should be playing around $500 minimum and yes if possible go towards the $1000 level. Realistically though, the $1000 wish may not be coming this year and not even next year as we know that there are now no more big ICO projects that can demand more Eth into the marketplace.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
ETH is still priced very low relative to BTC, so I do expect ETH to gain more than BTC in percentage terms as the recovery takes hold. Maybe BTC will start stronger and then tail off as ETH gains ground, but difficult to know for sure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
with the new updates released in Eth we may expect Eth may take another massive move towards 500 dollars soon it is best time to invest
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
personally i have ethereum as one of my long term investment coin because i believe its worth and there would be major development on the platform and the coin is some time to come so its a good one to hold.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
yes now is the right time to buy, so buy it now. but remember there is always a risk in every choice. and don't trust others too much.

I personally see ethereum currently not profitable, not because ETH is bad, but because the price is stagnant. so if we buy it now, we have to wait long to get a profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
I have watched the video thanks for the sharing. I also believe that the Ethereum price will rise soon and i am collecting ETH since last 6 months. After the biggest crush in 2018 january the Ethereum was the one of the big looser altcoin, its price dropped from $1.370 to $85. As we all see the ETH already lost too much from its value. In last 4 months the price doubled and $around $160 right now. I think the price would catch the $300 lines at the end of 2019. I would recommend everyone to buy and hodl the ETH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
The future of Ethereum is a very bright one especially next year and i followed up on the guy's technical analysis and i say it's pretty solid but i would advise you not to put all your hopes in cryptocurrencies because they can change due to the high volatility.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Thanks for the information, I will check out the link and work with his predictions. Ethereum is a very good coin to buy and hold for a very long time, is almost time for Ethereum pump.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
If you want to buy Ethereum now do so at your own discretion, and because you are sure you can bare whatever comes as result of your investment, not because a youtuber think it is going massive.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
I don't have time to watch the full video because it's pretty long. Do you mind to write some of the reason here so everyone can be easier to respond to this thread? So far, there's no much signs for Ethereum to be massively gain positive price in the market, I think it will be always stuck between 150-180 USD. However, Bitcoin bullrun will help it out after going down for once again.

You have point mate until bitcoin not waking up their price strongly ethereum wil not completely goes uprise therefore wait for the bitcoin bullrun for sure ethereum follow to the king. Remember there so many financial expert are failed to predict the volatility moves of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: