Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum going upwards brace yourself, and simply hodl now. - page 3. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Ethereum is the strongest bag of mine and definitely has more chances to have a better gain when altcoin booming. The demand for Ethereum is always there even when the market at a downtrend. Everyone hodl Ethereum at bit there and here so no need to remind. Grin
Yes, that's right, tokens like Ethereum are always in demand in the market even though market conditions are down, because Ethereum is a token that is already very strong and popular in the crypto room, so it's only natural that Ethereum will continue to grow and be in demand by many people in conditions and situations any.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
From 188$ now drops again to 184$ but not bad because it has a 8% growth over 7 days and Not a bad performance considering that we are still in pandemic season,.

This is good for the market we need something to spark the bull run since all the This is just Testnet, people should not jump on the it now if you miss out, the price is going to correct and you will opportunity to buy for the release of their Mainnet, so if you want to stake, get ready your 32K ethers.
What testnet?and what do you also mean for "People should not Jump on"/are you referring to something not right if we invest in ethereum now?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
So are we gonna see another hype for the upcoming ethereum 2.0 if it continues? Even if it's the highest gaining coin right now, I still think that it's because of Bitcoin. All these altcoin charts becomes useless every time Bitcoin dives. Investors would instantly sell and we have all seen that in the past.

Ethereum is like an inflated balloon and has remained in that state ever since the ICO market got destroyed in 2018. If anyone thinks that a new ATH will be reached within the next 2-3 years, then I have to say that he is just day-dreaming. The hype which we had in 2017 is never going to repeat. And worse still, the promoters won't be able to keep ETH alive for too long by propping up the Ethereum 2.0 idea. People are just running out of patience with ETH 2.0. Do they have any concrete plans for that?
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
It's really interesting to see ETH is pumping and many ethereum analyst believe that the second largest crypto currency will pump by atleast 25%.

The recent bullish trend is now the key factor for other altcoins as well, As ETH goes above $180 there might be a strong momentum for the next few days and I wish it should keep going on the same track like now..

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
This is good for the market we need something to spark the bull run since all the This is just Testnet, people should not jump on the it now if you miss out, the price is going to correct and you will opportunity to buy for the release of their Mainnet, so if you want to stake, get ready your 32K ethers.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
     I think you are still too optimistic. Certainly during this pandemic period no bull run will come. It is simply an increase in the price of ETH but that does not guarantee us a rapid increase or a maintenance of the current price in the long term. However, I think you are exaggerating when talking about the bull run at any price fluctuation.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
I think ethereum was able to achieve that 200$ mark because of Bitcoin, looking at the charts its shows that ethereum can't do a thing without big brother, if Bitcoin is not rising ethereum ain't going nowhere
It can be achieved easily and there was a little gap before we can break $200 again. The fact that there will be a huge hype for the ethereum 2.0 for sure. This time people just realize about the testnet and they have already started to be a validator in the test net. 32ethereum as the deposit to be a validator will actually give a huge impact.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
I think ethereum was able to achieve that 200$ mark because of Bitcoin, looking at the charts its shows that ethereum can't do a thing without big brother, if Bitcoin is not rising ethereum ain't going nowhere
Yes, that is something that is very likely to happen, especially now that Ethereum's price is already at $ 183.79 in general, and it will be very possible if this year rises to $ 200 if Bitcoin continues to show price increases in the crypto market.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Ethereum is the strongest bag of mine and definitely has more chances to have a better gain when altcoin booming. The demand for Ethereum is always there even when the market at a downtrend. Everyone hodl Ethereum at bit there and here so no need to remind. Grin
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
yes a few days ethereum shows a very good movement and could have reached the price of $ 200 but that's if bitcoin maintains its price. if bitcoin falls, of course ethereum will follow it
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
And I was hoping that Ethereum would fall. I wanted to buy coins for $ 100. Apparently not fate. Although it is not worth affirming anything. Everyone can be wrong, I can be wrong, and big players can be wrong. Ethereum for $ 200 is also good.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
I don't know I am feeling nervous to trade with Ethereum! Ethereum growth makes me crazy! In this tough situation of World market, Ethereum is really doing very well, did not expect this rally at this moment! I think Ethereum price will hit 200$ surely!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
I am very confident in the potential of ethereum, because we know that many new coins have been created. But until now no one has been able
defeat ethereum. So I also agree that ethereum going upwards, as seen in the market, ethereum prices start to rise to $ 184. This increase will
continue until halving occurs, my prediction ethereum this year could reach a price of $ 500. So if we still are save ethereum just hold, for those
who do not have ethereum now, it's time to buy. Before ethereum prices went up.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Good news for ethereum coin and for some other altcoins that turns into green with the present market. Maybe this would be a turning point into a bullish market in the near future, hopefully. Also for bitcoin increases it price, a good sign of market stablity.

Ethereum has good foundation so no doubt they will increase when bitcoin is also in the upward movement. It is really one of cryptocurrencies that is really worth investing and hodling. I think this is my number 2 choice after bitcoin. You can feel that they will not collapse by any means.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
Ethereum rose 8% for today I think OP it can reach $200 within few days from now. There are lots of demand on every exchange and Im not sure whats the cause of such rise.

I know ethereum migration will be delay for a while or if nor by 2020 probably the following years. It seems decentralized finance working out for ethereum dApps. Has anybody feeling bullish about ethereum? I think they can still rise even with corona virus still out there.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
A friend I am helping to trade ethereum had asked me to sell off at $171 before correction to $155, and when it was at $155, I told him I need to buy back he said he will call back after his reviews, I disturbed him but he won't when it finally hit $180, he asked me to buy any good coin at my discretion I posted him a disagreement Meme, meaning I won't be part of his emotional trading. I am unhappy what he caused himself.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
..I do believe that we shall witness more upward movements soon in Ethereum prices, and hopefully it’ll break the $200 mark by April end and then continue it’s upwards journey.
Is this just hype that makes us feel very happy with this news? Is this confirmed? Or is this the same as other hype issues that will only last a while?

Unfortunately, we are often told to this news, and in fact, this is only temporary and can not be ascertained. Therefore, it would be better if we are wiser in addressing such issues. We may be grateful and happy at all, but still in a normal condition and do not panic sell / buy. Stay abreast of market developments, progress analysis shown in Ethereum's coin market chart.

Beyond that, basically, Ethereum is a coin that is truly trusted and good for us to have. It is a worth it coin as well.

Ethereum has suddenly decided that’s it going to banish coronavirus blues for us and make us all happy
What will make us very happy and relieved is that when this coronavirus is ended, we can live well and normally again, no worry everywhere and be safe and calm in doing all activities around the world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Oh! That's my favourite coin. I knew it would come to this. The coin has got its bearing and that is what I have long been aiming at.
If it is able to break $200, then bull seems to be certain anytime soon, because BTC will not also stop growing. This is also time for all ERC20 tokens to get on their feet and start moving uptrend as ETH is rising. It is actually time to fill the wallet with more of Ethereum because it is not a shit coin.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
Ethereum or even Bitcoin.
Surely everything that got their walls surely be breached by soon.
Not truly aware on how the virus is going into other country, but it seems we're already starting to have transition to recovery stage.
Also the crypto should recover soon but soon doesn't mean that it is really gonna be in another month. It might take longer than we can think but surely anything could be waiting in a corner, like Bitcoin just breached 7k right now.
Pages:
Jump to: