Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 80. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform
November 19, 2017, 03:48:20 PM
I think Ethereum is a legit bet, and I hold a few myself. Bitcoin is nice as a "gold standard", but it isn't technologically advanced enough to be useful any more.
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 03:24:35 PM
I know someone who thinks that this is a soap bubble that will soon burst ... but so far everything is working and the second by the capitalization...  Cool
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 03:58:16 PM
I think ethereum is a good altcoins. In contrast to some other altcoins. Ethereum also has a high popularity and also good potential. So ethereum can still be trusted. Invest in ethereum if you believe that.
Activity: 243
November 17, 2017, 03:57:55 PM
Ethereum is not a regular alt coin at all. It's a special coin and for me it's the second best coin overall after bitcoin of course. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
November 17, 2017, 02:06:26 PM
ETH is really a good progressing alt coin, I myself wanna try to invest on ETH if possible but for now I do think that it is still slow for ETH to invest unlike bitcoin it has been incredible remarkable. I also don't have the money to invest and most of the time bounties are payed on BTC instead of ETH. I don't actually see much of ETH payment than BTC and bitcoin has more acknowledge, that it has getting more big companies to accept bitcoin as a payment. ETH has still long way to go but if it keeps going it will soon be the same as bitcoin. So for me if I would have the money I would want to try and invest on ETH but if you do wanna try and have spare BTC or money why not right?.   Good luck Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 02:05:46 PM
Ethereum is probably the most effective altcoins right now which will be a good reason to purchase it and when something it may also be one of the the couple of to problem bitcoin so much better purchase it whilst prices are low
Activity: 378
November 17, 2017, 01:37:26 PM
I like Bitcoin, but i believe Ethereum have a great potential for us. As long as Ethereum is in continuous development.it's a best altcoin. i hope it's will good future.
Activity: 504
November 17, 2017, 01:27:00 PM
how can you ask this about the Ethereum)) The second by the capitalization of the crypt in the world, has great prospects for growth in the future. Much more than bitcoin.
Activity: 336
November 17, 2017, 01:23:50 PM
I think Ethereum is the best altcoin. First of all, its price is really stable, relatively to other coins. It can be thought as a long term investment also.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
November 17, 2017, 12:02:24 PM
Support! Recently appeared Ethereum Light Client. And it's worth it!
What are the advantages over the current ones available?

Compared to metamask and mist?

OF course it would be better than parity right now with all their issues and customer losing funds. Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
November 17, 2017, 04:46:33 AM
I am still waiting for new updates from ethereum dev. They are going to add new features. Vitalik is always twitting about these and i hope ethereum will rise soon
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 17, 2017, 04:43:40 AM
It is definitely a good alt to buy because it's one of the most stable altcoin at the moment hovering around $300 usd with ath of $400 usd so it can go higher than the price right now.
One of the best alt to invest if you are not comfortable with bitcoin or you have bitcoin holdings and you want to divest your money and support it with other alts. The rally between bitcoin and ETH is a good one and this is also a good one for holding. While you are waiting to take some profit with bitcoin or you are waiting for it to pump up to the highest, you can hold or trade with ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
November 17, 2017, 04:39:27 AM
I bought some ETH yesterday.  One of my main worries about being invested in bitcoin is that it will be replaced sometime and I will be left holding the 'wrong' coin.
I am sure that that will happen at some time, Bitcoin isn't really a viably Cryptocurrency, but it's what we have!

I think that IF one of the current crop of Alts were to take over, it would be Ethereum. It gets a bit of press already so I don't think it would be a big leap.

So I am in for the ride, I don't necessarily think that ETH will take over the number 1 spot, but if anything that is around now will, it will be ETH.
Activity: 448
November 17, 2017, 04:38:54 AM
It is definitely a good alt right now with so many icos using it and the popularity keep rising with so many ongoing icos. Although there's some bad news about wallet bug (not eth fault) but the price still strong and i believe it will krep rising before we switch to pos.
Activity: 392
November 17, 2017, 04:33:11 AM
it may depend on the user if that certain advice might be a big help for him but invest on the ethereum that you can lose and gain it easily but keep investing if it has a continues development and good community and in the future it will gain back it trust once again
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 17, 2017, 04:26:28 AM
At the time of OP posting, Ethereum is worth less than <50 i suppose?

Time proves that Ethereum is really something that we need
Look at how all the ICO fund their campaign now, Ethereum is always one of the currencies that is accepted because of the automation in coin distribution

It generally help ICO alot
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 17, 2017, 04:23:02 AM
It is definitely a good alt to buy because it's one of the most stable altcoin at the moment hovering around $300 usd with ath of $400 usd so it can go higher than the price right now.
copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12
November 17, 2017, 04:15:10 AM
Support! Recently appeared Ethereum Light Client. And it's worth it!
Activity: 112
November 17, 2017, 04:03:54 AM
Nobody can know exactly what will happen to the etherium, I personally keep a little on my wallet and buy the altcoy for the rest.
Activity: 130
November 16, 2017, 11:45:42 PM
ethereum has a lot of potential, and the first mover advantage on smart contracts and in the business blockchain world imo with the ethereum enterprise alliance. price doesn't move much because there's not many new buyers, because there is no mainstream media attention yet -  but the price is incredibly stable vs usd, someone is accumulating below 300 i guess.
Pages:
Jump to: