Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM has just rised 3$ in last 30 minutes - page 2. (Read 325 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 16
Educator | YouTuber
Still in a hugeeeeee downtrend from June...

Potential bull trap
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 14, 2018, 07:27:05 PM
If ethereum increase a value it is good for us because we can earn more money. It is goodd sign for the ethereum to increaae the value even the market dumping right now. Qe expect the price become high in the future.

market now unpredictable,,
the price of ethereum could down more anytime, because this situations is too bad for all cryptocurrencies and i think there is no exceptions
i hope next year the market will change,, and the bull will come   Wink
Xmm
Activity: 440
December 14, 2018, 07:15:43 PM
In half an hour, it will fall by $ 5, will we grieve about this? Good volatility to play on falls and rises! Use it, that’s what cryptocurrency is good for!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 14, 2018, 07:02:59 PM
If ethereum increase a value it is good for us because we can earn more money. It is goodd sign for the ethereum to increaae the value even the market dumping right now. Qe expect the price become high in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
December 14, 2018, 06:59:55 PM
Why happens these suddenly rises?
I really do not see why this is such a big deal, maybe to you that seems like a big movement because you are a newbie in this market, but that is nothing, the market can move much more than that, so what you are seeing is nothing more but the natural fluctuations that will happen in ethereum and most coins, do not think much about it because the most likely thing that will happen is that you will be unable to find any specific reason about why ethereum moved in that way.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 06:38:32 PM
I don't think you should be bothered by a 3 dollar increase in the price. Because during this market situation, it will be followed by a landslide and the prices will even get lower. This might be a good thing for other people hoping for the skyrocket to start but not we should focus on investing right now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 14, 2018, 06:36:08 PM

if this down trend continue,,
the rise of ethereum with only 3$ even more is only a corrections from the down trend my friend
so, nothing special with thus price movements buddy
Activity: 324
December 14, 2018, 06:22:58 PM
It's not serious for Ethereum. For ethereum with it's high volume and big price 3$ isn't so big. If it was 10$ it would be better. For crypto 5-10-10% isn't so big. It's interesting when the growth is bigger.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 14, 2018, 06:19:57 PM
Today its now a big deal when one coin on our portfolio rises with $5 - $10 for few minutes.

But suddenly it will be followed by a bigger loss so that doesn't really matter anymore. And its current price is $84 which is basically low to those that have bought it when it was higher than $100. These rises are made by a quick pump and sell order if someone buys with a large amount of ETH equal to price increase.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 06:13:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: