Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum heading to the moon? Speculation Thread - page 4. (Read 3047 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Ethereum is surely going to the moon in the near future. ETH also gets many supports from even some wallets like Blockchain. People are also buying now ETH with a lot of values.

So i think we can expect a massive boos to 1k from ETH.
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
I'm not really surprised at the moment as ETH drop to less than 0.04 BTC as we speak. Bitcoin has just been too dominant in the past few days and bitcoin dominance has obviously recovered from all time lows to now 65% or so.

Is it heading to the moon? Could definitely hit 0.1 again this year, given enough interest.

Nothing is guaranteed though, so don't expect htat to happen 100%. But imo right now would be a good buying point.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I think it's very interesting that it's not $ 500 now. It had a very good acceleration with the Byzantine version. If it was a normal period, it would be comfortable for $ 500.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I'm not sure if Ethereum might be able to keep up. Looking on the history of it's prices on the chart, Ethereum just go down whenever btc reach another all time high. I hope too that it will change in 2018 and  go back climbing back again to BTC.15 even next year that there's also a huge speculation that btc will reach more than $10k.

I think we will see it break away from bitcoin, once more erc20 tokens succeed. Which I think will happen in 1-2 years
ETH is a great project that I respect and I think that at the current time it is undervalued, so today is a great opportunity to buy it for cheap and get profits in the future but to think that ETH is going to surpass bitcoin is a mistake since bitcoin has an incredibly high price and I do not see an end to the bull market in fact I think things may accelerate for bitcoin, as more forks are coming, the lightning network is going to activate and there are rumors of derivative markets based on bitcoin appearing.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Ethereum's time will come soon! Just be patient. We will see its growing in the next 1 year.

I am hoping to see $600ish in 1 year Smiley Which I think is reasonable in crypto currency.
Eteherum is one of the most possible coins to reach this level so just be patient and invest in it.
Thats right we need patient so the price of ethereum will increase. And to those people want to invest ethereum you can invest now. I hope the price of ethereum will increase the price more I hope it will become 1000 dollars next year so we can make more profit. Ethereum is one of potential coin in cryptocurrency and this coin for sure will become more successful.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
Ethereum's time will come soon! Just be patient. We will see its growing in the next 1 year.

I am hoping to see $600ish in 1 year Smiley Which I think is reasonable in crypto currency.
Eteherum is one of the most possible coins to reach this level so just be patient and invest in it.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
Who else is excited to see ethereum reach the moon, or who thinks it will never come?
www.positivebetting.com

I deeply regret a lot of new projects just to raise funds and enrich the developers only. Project stop on the road and no latest updates, this obviously adds to the garbage token. I think etherium developers should be clear who can use their platform, so not just anyone can make it.
And why the ETH developers should do that? The more coins that appears in their platform the more money it brings and the more valuable their ethereum becomes, it is as simple as that, also you cannot create a platform like ethereum and then think you are going to have a centralized control of which projects are going to appear in your platform, that is not the way things work.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Yes it will go way up, just give it time. Bitcoin also took its time going up and it was a pretty good year for ethereum. I think 1000-2000$ ethereum is pretty likely in the next year.
www.positivebetting.com
I'm not sure if Ethereum might be able to keep up. Looking on the history of it's prices on the chart, Ethereum just go down whenever btc reach another all time high. I hope too that it will change in 2018 and  go back climbing back again to BTC.15 even next year that there's also a huge speculation that btc will reach more than $10k.

I think we will see it break away from bitcoin, once more erc20 tokens succeed. Which I think will happen in 1-2 years
Activity: 238
www.positivebetting.com
Anymore thoughts on ethereum and the possible future it could have? It looks like it will be rocky road
www.positivebetting.com
Who else has a thought on this? What are you views of ethereum in the future?
www.positivebetting.com
I think ETH has the potential to head to the moon, but I agree with OP. We are going to need to see actual use cases. Real products/services and real problems solved. Once that starts happening, then ETH will really move north!

I think we will be seeing a change in ICO's in the next year. ETH to the moon!
Activity: 336
I think ETH has the potential to head to the moon, but I agree with OP. We are going to need to see actual use cases. Real products/services and real problems solved. Once that starts happening, then ETH will really move north!
Ethereum is a very decent crypto with strong and active team, outstanding tech and really wide usage. But currently it is affected by scammers in the same proportion as Bitcoin by speculators. Next trend is unclear yet, will their count reduce or just grow and that can change everything. On the other hand I think ETH is undervalued against BTC anyway, their caps should be comparable, so 3x grow looks reasonable and even can occur till the end of year.
I think this is the main issue with ETH, the number of scams involving ETH has gone up a lot and it makes sense since many projects are based on the ETH platform but lately things have gotten out of control, which is not surprising taking into account all the icos we have at the moment, but I think this is one of the biggest things that is holding back ETH at the moment, besides the price is already very high and it is going to be more difficult that the price goes any higher with bitcoin as strong as it is right now.
www.positivebetting.com
Hi.
I think ETH price is still very dependent on how BTC price moves and to be honest I believe they are kind of competitors. The reason why I see a good future for ETH is that governments are working more and more to control BTC, which has became centralized, while ETH remains decentralized.
If one day, BTC loses its initial attractive qualities (mainly the anonymity), I believe a lot of people could go for ETH instead, with an obvious effect on the price.
But don't forget Bitcoin is still the front runner and it is gonna last for a while I think. People investing into ETH should be very patient.
You also make a good point about ICOs funding, this can't last forever, a lot of money is made on "air" these days. I just hope this money would go to Bitcoin or Ether instead  Smiley

Yeah I totally agree, bitcoin will be around for a bit longer. We may see changes though in the distant future Smiley

Ethereum is another coin that is really interesting and totally has a lot of potential in the future to grow more and more.
Low transactions fees, fast confirmations (literally take less than a minute) and an ever growing smart contracts system.

What else do you want from a crypto currency ?
I guess the only thing that is holding its price down at a certain range is the fact that miners sell their ether on a constant basis.

Which means that I assume Ethereum's price will be much much higher when it switches to proof of stake. Well it's when they decide to do it which is totally unknown until today.

There is also a ton of ethereum coins, I think in a few years the demand for a coin will go up significantly and then it will be worth more.

Well this will sound i am hyping ethereum but I think coin will replace bitcoin as the top crypto currency maybe not in the near future but probably after 10-15 years of course this is just a speculation. I hold both and regardless which end on top at least i am sure that i will enjoy the ride.

I hope that is true :p

ethereum is the best altcoin at this moment,
the price is going down because of BTC show his power,
and i still believe the value of eth will hit $1000 but i think not in this year , maybe next years

I think by late next year we will all be happy we held the coin Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
Well this will sound i am hyping ethereum but I think coin will replace bitcoin as the top crypto currency maybe not in the near future but probably after 10-15 years of course this is just a speculation. I hold both and regardless which end on top at least i am sure that i will enjoy the ride.
Good point, if world wide governments work hard to track Bitcoin transactions, tax them and make sure to know who is behind everything, all people who were holding Bitcoin for anonymity purpose may switch to other options. Bitcoin may lose its attractiveness which should benefit to altcoins, so obviously the first winner in such a scenario would be Ethereum.
Hope this does not happen but this is within the realms of possibilities.
Pages:
Jump to: