Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Hodlers! Congratulations! - page 2. (Read 273 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
January 07, 2018, 04:29:27 AM
Ethereum was the first digital coin I ever bought.

It was back in May last year, and Eth was at $80.
We crossed $1000 today!

What this shows is growth. Exponential growth of a new disruptive technology which is already changing the world!
If you are still sitting on the sidelines and waiting for some kind of authority to tell you what to do, you're just missing out on everything.

This is the biggest redistribution of wealth in the world, happening in front of our eyes right now. I don't see this stopping any time soon.
Everyone should be putting in at least some time to educate themselves about this new tech. Imagine, back in the 90s, if you knew how big the internet was going to be in 10 years. It's the same shit.
It is expected for ethereum to grow at that rate since the project is excellent and the niche market is so big that it guarantees profit for both miners and hodlers.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
January 07, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
Ethereum still have a chance to break a new record price in this year. His first ICO sales were also small. That's also awesome for ETH holder who have gained huge profit from investing this altcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
It's great to see Ethereum hit over that $1000 mark and been stable now.
I'm pretty sure this will keep going up in 2018 and $2000-3000 will be easily achieved.
It has been under valued as well as cryptocurrency becoming main stream it's future should be massive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 04:19:14 AM
The Ethereum is going to rise to $2,000 in January, and I think that's the value it deserves, and it's got the Ethereum. Grin

First also i want to say congratulations for the success of holder etherium keep their believe into etehrium then now make them end in profit.
However, reach $2000 in this january is quite difficult. Reach $1000 till over the year now i think we need a little longer to reach $2000. Just patient
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 07, 2018, 04:16:01 AM
yes, when the ETH price is $ 400 I buy 30 ETH and now if I sell my ETH then I will get $ 30000
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 07, 2018, 04:13:59 AM
you'll never make money by holding an altcoin. you will however make a huge amount of profit if you trade them. you invest a little amount of money and then join their pumps each time they have one and make a big amount of profit, then you use that profit + your initial investment to put in another altcoin that is getting pumped to make a lot more profit there while the first one is getting dumped and does nothing for a long time.

you continue this until you run out of options and come back to the first one when it is taking off again. and the cycle continues....
and that's how you become rich. otherwise you have to invest a million dollar in something and hold it to dump and get a huge profit.
Activity: 168
January 07, 2018, 04:12:38 AM
Congratulations to you also! Before three months in Oct 2017  ETH was buy @300$. It is right everyone should be in touch with Blockchain technology. Blockchain is going to change life style similarly as Internet.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 07, 2018, 04:02:52 AM
I only hold at present half an ethereum but most tokens I own are erc20 tokens which have also appreciated and done the multiples in price, so if I convert them to eth now for example I would have made even bigger gains and some have still x 10 x 50 gains in them. I believe with so many new ICOS coming that ETH will grow nicely and in an organic fashion over the next two years. There is going to be a huge influx of venture and banking capital coming in so ETHEREUM will get it's share.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
January 07, 2018, 03:54:42 AM
It is indeed a huge milestone!

Passing the 1k mark and staying stable above is huge. If anything a lot of these new investors are going to be coming in and I'm sure most have heard or seen Ethereum on Coinbase before and now they will start to see the huge exponential increases themselves. I really think this year we will finish this next year above 2.5k and the whole crypto space itself is going to boom!
We have reached over $1100 and this is very big news for all of the ethereum holders even we are not seeing pos and hybrid system, This year ethereum will become the best coin. we will see hybrid mode in ethereum platform asap. A lot of people are talking about that.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
January 07, 2018, 03:45:49 AM
It is indeed a huge milestone!

Passing the 1k mark and staying stable above is huge. If anything a lot of these new investors are going to be coming in and I'm sure most have heard or seen Ethereum on Coinbase before and now they will start to see the huge exponential increases themselves. I really think this year we will finish this next year above 2.5k and the whole crypto space itself is going to boom!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 03:42:23 AM
I think it's worth celebrating. But in the future, ETH will grow more profitable. Mainly the Ethernet network is being upgraded. The pace of future transactions will be faster and more based on Ethernet applications.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
January 07, 2018, 03:36:05 AM
thank you. iam holder ethereum and i still hold ethereum till lambo.. ethereum potential moon $4000 in 2018
that is what my friend say.. and he is predict for ripple las month and now ripple is rank 2 in coinmarketcap
hope the predict ethereum will be success
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 07, 2018, 02:56:36 AM
I hold my ethereum last few years ago and Im very happy because the price of the ethereum now became $1000 and for sure it will continue to increase and possible the price of this coin become $2000 this month or next month.  For sure many people become instant millionare becaude they can earn a lot of profit in ethereum coin.  So better if you buy ethereum now and hold it for few months or few years and for sure you will earn a lot of profit.  We need to support ethereum so it will increase more.  Ethereum coin is one of the most potential coin in crypto world so they have big future.
Activity: 238
January 07, 2018, 02:47:18 AM
The Ethereum is going to rise to $2,000 in January, and I think that's the value it deserves, and it's got the Ethereum. Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 02:44:06 AM
Ethereum was the first digital coin I ever bought.

It was back in May last year, and Eth was at $80.
We crossed $1000 today!

What this shows is growth. Exponential growth of a new disruptive technology which is already changing the world!
If you are still sitting on the sidelines and waiting for some kind of authority to tell you what to do, you're just missing out on everything.

This is the biggest redistribution of wealth in the world, happening in front of our eyes right now. I don't see this stopping any time soon.
Everyone should be putting in at least some time to educate themselves about this new tech. Imagine, back in the 90s, if you knew how big the internet was going to be in 10 years. It's the same shit.
Pages:
Jump to: