Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum in Numbers: What Has Been Achieved So Far - page 2. (Read 383 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Well, that is right. Ethereum has been creating until now shit coins that based on Ethereum. There's a lot of fraud projects that base on Ethereum or ERC20 token base. But the fact Ethereum has been doing great and it has a lower transaction fee but unfortunately, Ethereum did not overpass the Bitcoin price. Although it is now the second placer of Bitcoin I believed Bitcoin when it comes to the prices and it will remain on the top. Indeed, Ethereum is the best coin among all altcoin.

Ethereum is the most preferred and number one altcoin without a doubt but ERC20 tokens is turning out to be little controversial now as it's being used as a launchpad for scam projects and fraudsters, Ethereum needs to come up with a KYC for the projects before the tokens are created which will limit the scam projects.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Ethereum (ETH) is an altcoin: a form of cryptocurrency that functions outside of a central bank or government. The Ethereum blockchain was launched in 2015 by Vitalik Buterin and has undergone many changes since. With a hard fork that split the blockchain in two (Ethereum vs Ethereum Classic), this cryptocurrency is currently sitting as the coin with the second biggest market cap following Bitcoin. So, when we look at Ethereum in numbers, what has been achieved so far? We’ll be taking a look at the number of projects being built on the network, the number of transactions, transaction fees, network upgrades, development activity, as well as its biggest competitors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsXvoYeJxKA

Read More Here : https://www.blockchainwatching.com/knowledge-centre/cryptocurrency/ethereum-in-numbers-what-has-been-achieved-so-far/

ooo i havent seen this channel before, gave you a like and sub Smiley
seems really high quality, i like how you said "Canadian made crypto" hehe as technically it kinda is yupp Smiley
ill be checking out your vids today, i love these crypto channels
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
The numbers should be on the high side since ethereum is a big coin in cryptocurrency with much respect globally I might not know the numbers to the very detailed but it's not too far from being high
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
+1 OP for sharing with us a good scoop. Ethereum has been a far achievement and it will be considered now as a king of altcoins.
The articles say that the achievements are regarding the fees, even transactions fee, and network upgrades. It's almost there before when the Bitcoin price almost surpasses by Ethereum. I heard rumors that Ethereum has a goal to overtake the Bitcoin and probably they will increase about the fund just like Satoshi did. Looking forward to another Ethereum's achievement.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well, that is right. Ethereum has been creating until now shit coins that based on Ethereum. There's a lot of fraud projects that base on Ethereum or ERC20 token base. But the fact Ethereum has been doing great and it has a lower transaction fee but unfortunately, Ethereum did not overpass the Bitcoin price. Although it is now the second placer of Bitcoin I believed Bitcoin when it comes to the prices and it will remain on the top. Indeed, Ethereum is the best coin among all altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The most controverse thing on Ethereum is the DAO hack, I know that many people don´t want to use Ethereum because of its history. It turned out that blockchain not as immutable as it is claimed  Cry.

I disagree, the reversal of the DAO hack was heavily debated at the time and it was concluded that the majority of the ethereum community was in favor of a reversal. If the majority of a blockchain's hashpower is in favor of a decision then they can fork and still maintain majority. That is how blockchains have worked since Satoshi described it in the white paper, so any claim that "this isn't what a blockchain should be" are invalid in my opinion (anyone can have a different opinion of course). Some people didn't agree with this decision and forked away, now years later it is quite clear which chain the community favored.

Also this event was rather unique in the sense that it didn't require any rollback of transactions but made use of the fact that the funds were still locked in the smart contract. It is unlikely that this kind of fork will ever happen again, for example when the parity multi-sig contract was found vulnerable recently, the community voted very strongly against any fork to rescue funds.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Ethereum price boomed when people started creating tokens on that blockchain but after that bearish trend ethereum didn't do much well and lost the place to rpple but noe it able to got the second place again but I feel like it achieved nothing like bitcoin yet,people believing on this coin still its highly recognized altcoin and chances of going to zero is less which made people to hold it even the prices didn't show up this year after this bullish trend as well.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
The most controverse thing on Ethereum is the DAO hack, I know that many people don´t want to use Ethereum because of its history. It turned out that blockchain not as immutable as it is claimed  Cry.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Ethereum became an excellent coin and received the status of the king of altcoins. Unfortunately, many of the projects using the erc32 smart contract are shit projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
A technology in itself can always be used for good things and for bad things, in Ethereum's case the bad things are scammy ICOs and projects with many promises that never deliver. They aren't good for Ethereum's brand, but on the other hand there isn't much you can do about it  I guess you could say the same about the internet, there are many good things on it but also many bad scams and others.

Ethereum itself is very exciting I think, there are many devs working on it with a very positive and innovative view of the its future. I can't wait to see how it evolves and what it will be used for.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Finally interesting article. I have learned a lot, but really BTC transaction costs only 0.34$. Last time when I used Bitcoin transaction fee was near 1-2USD, much better than in 2017 when transactions cost up to 20USD!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Ethereum's large market cap is probably the only real thing it's achieved in my opinion. 

Does offering a platform for scammers count?  Because that's the second thing I think of when I consider Eth's accomplishments.  Most of the tokens that have been created are for worthless or scam projects, and that won't stop until people stop buying them.  There is so much *potential* that I see in Eth, but it just has not been realized yet.

Still I think Eth is an excellent investment because of all that potential.  I'm extremely excited that its becoming a stakeable proof of stake coin, and if I can accumulate 32 Eth I will certainly be staking it.  That was a great decision on the devs' part.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Ethereum (ETH) is an altcoin: a form of cryptocurrency that functions outside of a central bank or government. The Ethereum blockchain was launched in 2015 by Vitalik Buterin and has undergone many changes since. With a hard fork that split the blockchain in two (Ethereum vs Ethereum Classic), this cryptocurrency is currently sitting as the coin with the second biggest market cap following Bitcoin. So, when we look at Ethereum in numbers, what has been achieved so far? We’ll be taking a look at the number of projects being built on the network, the number of transactions, transaction fees, network upgrades, development activity, as well as its biggest competitors.

Read More Here : https://www.blockchainwatching.com/knowledge-centre/cryptocurrency/ethereum-in-numbers-what-has-been-achieved-so-far/
You since 2015 base on numbers it was a huge lift for Ethereum already, the smartcontracts pioneer was already established its name, Many crypto-currency today that has been used Ethereum platform for jumpstart. and look what those platforms achieve now its a work of Ethereum.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
well , of course, many many things has been achieved so far by ETH.
no wonder people call ETH is the the mother of ICO , even ETH created a good competitor such as EOS,TRX,BNB , but until now, no one cant beat ETH .
but , besides it , ETH have many many problem inside.
i wonder , when ETH 2.0 arrive, did they cant fixed it ?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
there have been many things achieved by ethereum to date, whether it's good or bad. for the bad is ethereum managed to create the biggest fraud and continues to this day. and creating waste for the crypto market(token shit). the positive side is that they make it easier for companies who want to integrate their platforms with blockchain technology.
In my opinion...

bad things like project fraud and junk tokens.
the ico project is built on the ethereum platform and generates garbage tokens. (project developer error)

good thing, platform development. many new companies use this platform for their projects, low cost, fast transactions and ethereum has great potential for investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Honestly ethereum is a very good altcoin with no hiccups and now that the next 2.0 upgrade is around the corner only time will tell how good or bad the result will be, presently the only thing i hate about ethereum is how scammers are so free to create shit projects using the erc20 smart contract
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
there have been many things achieved by ethereum to date, whether it's good or bad. for the bad is ethereum managed to create the biggest fraud and continues to this day. and creating waste for the crypto market(token shit). the positive side is that they make it easier for companies who want to integrate their platforms with blockchain technology.
Activity: 346
Merit: 47

Pages:
Jump to: