Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is a good investment move - page 2. (Read 3420 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
June 21, 2017, 12:01:41 AM
TLDR: some people think Ethereum is a scam and some people think it is a great investment
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 20, 2017, 11:51:43 PM
who is too buying etheruem??
I did buy Ethereum, and I am going to hold on to it till it reaches $1000 mark

I invest in Ethereum until now, Im holding it because I beleive I can earn profit in the long run. Ethereum still been increasing its price. So buy and HODL for sure you will earn too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 20, 2017, 11:41:07 PM
Yes, Ethereum is a good investment, because if you review the movement of their price in the market you can see the big enlargement of this value. Even though there were some fall down of price I think Ethereum can handle it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 20, 2017, 11:14:59 PM
I dunno. A giant correction seems imminent. Not to say Ethereum's not leading the way, but its as simple as people locking in giant profits.

looks that way to me also. i would be terrified holding eth right now. good luck to those true believers.

There's always the chance of an avalanche-like effect in price and volume with these types of price gains. Especially because ETH is competing with so many other non-ETH based ICOs at the moment.
I think Entherium will lead in the coinmarket in the future. ICO projects use ETH and you can buy tokens using ETH. We should buy ETH now
Activity: 728
June 20, 2017, 08:19:50 PM
I consider Ethereum to be a good investment move. I see the $1000 mark by the end of this year.

I don't know. It looks like the Ethereum Foundation sold another 18 million worth a few days ago. With the nearly forty percent sell off of their holdings from this one known wallet so far this year it's not like they needed the cash. If the EF are selling off with these prices can you explain what you know that they don't? Why wouldn't they just wait for the higher value?

https://etherchain.org/account/0xde0b295669a9fd93d5f28d9ec85e40f4cb697bae#txsent

I await his answer too.

Let's not hold our breath.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
June 20, 2017, 08:19:00 PM
I dunno. A giant correction seems imminent. Not to say Ethereum's not leading the way, but its as simple as people locking in giant profits.

looks that way to me also. i would be terrified holding eth right now. good luck to those true believers.

There's always the chance of an avalanche-like effect in price and volume with these types of price gains. Especially because ETH is competing with so many other non-ETH based ICOs at the moment.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
June 20, 2017, 08:17:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
June 20, 2017, 08:14:03 PM
Activity: 762
June 20, 2017, 07:49:12 PM
I consider Ethereum to be a good investment move. I see the $1000 mark by the end of this year.

$1,000 is too much to be honest.
I'm in dilemma about in which coin worth investing more the cash/fiat, the dilemma is between bitcoin and ethereum, the exchange rates doesn't go always the same.
Sometimes is worth more investing in bitcoin (like today) when the price was increased for 5-6% but the ethereum price went down.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
June 20, 2017, 07:47:15 PM

I don't know. It looks like the Ethereum Foundation sold another 18 million worth a few days ago. With the nearly forty percent sell off of their holdings from this one known wallet so far this year it's not like they needed the cash. If the EF are selling off with these prices can you explain what you know that they don't? Why wouldn't they just wait for the higher value?

https://etherchain.org/account/0xde0b295669a9fd93d5f28d9ec85e40f4cb697bae#txsent

I await his answer too.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
June 20, 2017, 07:42:53 PM
Indeed most people are only fascinated by the soaring eth price boom in the end of this, so of the many people who concluded that eth is a good investment step. And they do not see the risk that will happen in the next day. The risk of eth price drop back to the original is very likely
Activity: 462
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
June 20, 2017, 05:19:51 PM

I would agree with you with that I see as Ethereum as 2nd best after Bitcoin, Ethereum has a good future ahead and many people are investing on it even myself. I'm also actually mining Eth at the moment because I see that there is a potential in this coin in the future, I also believe that many people believe on it and as you said it should hit $1000 by the end of the year like bitcoin this year it hit $2000. So the chances of it are pretty high on hitting that kind of amount after the year. So if I were you guys I would invest ETH now and you will thank me in the future. Hope it helps  Wink
Activity: 728
June 20, 2017, 03:16:50 PM

Activity: 910
Merit: 523
June 20, 2017, 12:06:42 PM
Ethereum is indeed one of a good investment, even though it could be said to be expensive to buy. but I believe and hope that the investment is very advantageous for you ethereum so much happening the request ultimately price will be high value,
Yes it is true, better buy Ethereum now and invest it because I believe Ethereum will go up.

I always remember when ethereum price still cheap like $15 per eth. Because many projects based on ethereum blockchain to collect their funds. Many people stated it as scam coin or centralized cryptocurrency and so on. But its price keep increasing and reach over $350. But, to break $400 maybe still need more time due to many people tend sell at higher peak.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 20, 2017, 11:32:00 AM
Ethereum is indeed one of a good investment, even though it could be said to be expensive to buy. but I believe and hope that the investment is very advantageous for you ethereum so much happening the request ultimately price will be high value,
Yes it is true, better buy Ethereum now and invest it because I believe Ethereum will go up.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 20, 2017, 10:47:51 AM
I personally don't think that investing in Ethereum is a good move at all, most people say that its a good move since now the value goes up more oftenly. We all don't know what influences the value but there is a high possibility that the ICOs which recently took place, especially the ones which are using Ethereum platform are the ones that influence the value. So investing in Ethereum might turn out to be your worst nightmare.
Activity: 434
June 20, 2017, 10:35:07 AM
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
June 20, 2017, 10:28:33 AM
sure . Investors are moving into Entherium because Entherium is a new platform. You can create an ICO token through this platform and make a lot of profit if the ICO succeeds. I think we should switch to Entherium instead of Bitcoin
Absolutely the etherum became the medium of ICO projects because of its platform many people now are investing in the etherum besides the etherum is the number two and soon will be number one in the coin market cap so I think etherum will have the biggest pump after it will be the number one coin in terms of volume.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
June 20, 2017, 10:23:27 AM
sure . Investors are moving into Entherium because Entherium is a new platform. You can create an ICO token through this platform and make a lot of profit if the ICO succeeds. I think we should switch to Entherium instead of Bitcoin
Activity: 602
June 20, 2017, 10:08:18 AM
I believe in Ethereum to be a good investment.  Just be positive in it. As we can see many ICO projects are using Ethereum. Why not also invest right? But of course be careful of some scam  projects.
Yes that's why I think positive about Ethereum, a lot of ICO popping up using Ethereum, so I dare to invest for the benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: