Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is going to reach $5k soon? - page 3. (Read 430 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 250
November 01, 2021, 04:27:27 PM
After experiencing a major correction few months ago, the etherem has proven its resistance as an altcoin that has potential, Now Ethereum is still in a very convincing condition, where the price is very stable in the $4000-$4500, I think if this bullrun continues then the value is $5000  will be easily achieved by the end of this year without any problems at all.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 852
November 01, 2021, 12:55:25 PM
The current movement of Ethereum is quite good because Ethereum is following Bitcoin's good trend. But in the coming week it will not reach the price of $5K in my opinion even though this week the movement of Ethereum is quite good as seen in the chart. However, if the trend continues until the end of the year, then the price of $5K could be achieved by Ethereum.
Now Ethereum is still in very good shape after a few days ago it reached its ATH, and this is a very positive thing because a slow increase in Ethereum is always more certain and strong than a memecoin price increase that is so fast but has no power long lasting, now for the price of $5K on Ethereum I don't think it's a hard thing to achieve this year.
Slow is not something that makes people have no desire to own Ethereum, but because the value factor in Ethereum makes many people interested in making Ethereum an asset of the future. We don't need to discuss the speed obtained by memecoin and I don't think it's suitable if memecoin is taken into consideration whether or not the Ethereum movement quickly occurs.
Activity: 757
Merit: 101
November 01, 2021, 10:41:38 AM
in the last few days I see etherem tends to be stable with resistance in the range of $4.1K to $4.5K, if you look at today's market chart, the opportunity to increase tends to be greater because the demand for etherem is very high, I think today's price difference with the predicted market value  $5k is so close, etherem will easily reach that value later this year.
November 01, 2021, 10:29:44 AM
The current movement of Ethereum is quite good because Ethereum is following Bitcoin's good trend. But in the coming week it will not reach the price of $5K in my opinion even though this week the movement of Ethereum is quite good as seen in the chart. However, if the trend continues until the end of the year, then the price of $5K could be achieved by Ethereum.

Ethereum in current bull run has seen many ATH that are around 4000$, recently Eth setup another ATH of $4,400 before sliding back to current price of 4200$. Ethereum and other top alt coins prices are very much related to BTC. If BTC continuous its upward trend towards 70k then Eth will also surpass 5000$. In summary, it all depends on BTC price.
Yes. If the Bitcoin situation continues to be positive, then Ethereum will follow suit.
I see Ethereum and several other Altcoins seem to be very dependent on Bitcoin trends in October this year and the market conditions last October reminded me of 2017 that coins moved along when Bitcoin was doing well.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 01, 2021, 04:46:41 AM

Eth is making new ATH, after making a good correction like Bitcoin Eth is now moving to make new ATH. So what you are expecting about ETH ? Can it touch 5k USD this during upcoming week?

I am very excited to see eth is trading around 5k USD. For why I am asking your opinion about it. Smiley
for the coming week I don't think there will be 5k prices. currently the price of ETH tends to be stable at 4.3k
after reaching a new ATH in october the current is still very good without a too deep correction, so it is very possible when the bull market comes there will be a new ATH, maybe 5k or more. and that I think will happen but not in the coming week because it is so fast.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
November 01, 2021, 04:17:04 AM
In recent days I see a large amount of ETH being collected on exchanges, it looks like it is showing a big boom in the near term. Personally, I am looking at ETH from a very positive angle on price, if the current situation continues, $5000 will be very easy to break through.

Ethereum stays in a strong resistance within a market price range of $4k-$4.5k and looking at the market chart today the good days ahead are surely expected. From the current market value it's just a small difference from a $5000 predicted market value and I think this will be achievable within the year before it ends. So far Ethereum is one of the top performed token this year and I believe that it would still one of token worth it to invest with in future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 31, 2021, 11:13:50 PM
ETH fundamental coin and 1-layer blockchain. Of course it will cost $5,000 before January 1 of this year. It's not an altcoin for a long time, it's what everything is built on and the competition it has though it will be number 1 among smart coins one way or another.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
October 31, 2021, 05:46:22 PM
Looks legit, I expected more than 5000$ from Ethereum this year end so if you are already into ETH I think it's way wiser to keep holding your coins, ETH is more stronger that most coins and it's the second best, wait till December and starts selling
Looking at it, we can really say that ETH are good option to invest with and reaching $5k are more likely to happen this November so we still have time to accumulate while its still playing at the level of $4k. I can’t see any major market correction, we are heading to the peak price so better to be prepared and have more holdings. I started to buy ETH, and will try to have more as much as possible.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 105
Chainjoes.com
October 31, 2021, 04:28:09 PM
In recent days I see a large amount of ETH being collected on exchanges, it looks like it is showing a big boom in the near term. Personally, I am looking at ETH from a very positive angle on price, if the current situation continues, $5000 will be very easy to break through.
Activity: 405
Merit: 19
October 31, 2021, 04:10:59 PM
Looks legit, I expected more than 5000$ from Ethereum this year end so if you are already into ETH I think it's way wiser to keep holding your coins, ETH is more stronger that most coins and it's the second best, wait till December and starts selling
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
October 31, 2021, 01:26:28 PM

Eth is making new ATH, after making a good correction like Bitcoin Eth is now moving to make new ATH. So what you are expecting about ETH ? Can it touch 5k USD this during upcoming week?

I am very excited to see eth is trading around 5k USD. For why I am asking your opinion about it. Smiley
it's very possible to hit the 5k price tag and I'm pretty sure it will, hopefully it will.
ETH is a high demand coin and while the price correction after reaching ATH isn't that deep it's very likely we'll see new ATH soon when the bull market comes around.
Activity: 609
Merit: 10
Rexx
October 31, 2021, 10:44:03 AM
Now Ethereum is still in very good shape after a few days ago it reached its ATH, and this is a very positive thing because a slow increase in Ethereum is always more certain and strong than a memecoin price increase that is so fast but has no power long lasting, now for the price of $5K on Ethereum I don't think it's a hard thing to achieve this year.

yes,, besides that, eth is one of the mandatory coins that must be an option when we decide to make long-term investments apart from btc. so that if we invest in eth and to avoid high transaction fees, then we must buy and store our eth on a trusted exchange, such as binance. Although this method is not safe, it is very effective in avoiding high transaction costs
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
October 31, 2021, 09:43:33 AM

The price is rallying for good, but anyone here has any idea when the transaction charges become normal as i am sure that majority of the users are tired about giving away high transaction charges especially those who are trying to connect and trade using DEX and for anyone trying to purchase NFT it is not a promising aspect paying $50 to $200 as fees and still the price keeps soaring, so anything is possible Wink.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 31, 2021, 08:39:25 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
October 31, 2021, 08:09:39 AM

Ethereum in current bull run has seen many ATH that are around 4000$, recently Eth setup another ATH of $4,400 before sliding back to current price of 4200$. Ethereum and other top alt coins prices are very much related to BTC. If BTC continuous its upward trend towards 70k then Eth will also surpass 5000$. In summary, it all depends on BTC price.
October 31, 2021, 05:44:48 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 31, 2021, 12:06:13 AM

This is what i also see recently as Ethereum make its new ATH and still staying in 4+ price now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
there are many indicator now that Ethereum is passing that 5k value before this year ends.
2021 is not only a Bitcoin year but altcoins as well so Yes ETH is getting that very Soon so keep your holding or be sorry in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
October 30, 2021, 10:26:52 PM
Yes it broke the ATH yesterday and now it’s trading below it. Not a good sign. Most likely on the weekly it’ll close also under the ATH and it’s generally a bearish sign. Since the old ATH is considered a major resistance area.

So I think most people are going to give it a few days or a week or two but if it doesn’t break the ATH and head to $5k a lot of people will look to dump their positions because they don’t want to experience what they experienced in 2018 where it lost 90% of its value very quickly.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 531
October 30, 2021, 07:17:54 PM
within a month maybe early december ethereum can supposedly reach 5K but nothing is certain either because the market is volatile so hot ,second possibility may and september done bring up the support level and now is already at 4K which can be ascertained no later than the beginning of the new year towards 5K up to 6K
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
October 30, 2021, 06:13:40 PM
Since Eth has broken through the resistance line and then created a new ATH, it is very likely that Rally will continue to run for the next few weeks. A close year full of a lot of potential is also encouraged for altcoins to follow. Especially for Ethereum some time ago it was quite aggressive. I don't know what caused the new ATH, the bullish trend is going on. I hope altcoins with the Eth network will also follow suit.
Pages:
Jump to: