Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is not worth $40. Who else is shorting? - page 2. (Read 1886 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Ethereum isn't worth nearly as much as it is valued at right now. It's riding the on the tail of Dash but that gravy train is about to dry out, too. Ethereum is going to reestablish itself back in the .01-.02 mark where it belongs. Who else is putting in big shorts?
How do you know that eth not worth $40 or 50 or 100 , just because that's your opinion don't make it true, maybe it pumps because some investors think the opposite

Ethereum is a joke now. Nobody thinks it's a serious, long term player anymore. It's appreciated in value solely because of Bitcoin instability and DASH pump. It can't sustain this price level, period.

Gonna hold onto my short for a bit then cash out and buy hella Counterparty, I suggest y'all do the same.
Activity: 661
Merit: 258
Ethereum isn't worth nearly as much as it is valued at right now. It's riding the on the tail of Dash but that gravy train is about to dry out, too. Ethereum is going to reestablish itself back in the .01-.02 mark where it belongs. Who else is putting in big shorts?
How do you know that eth not worth $40 or 50 or 100 , just because that's your opinion don't make it true, maybe it pumps because some investors think the opposite
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
But isn't that how it is with alt coins.  Undecided
You ride it out until they run out of the steam and just go back down or just wittle and die.
You seen pivx?
It is getting hyped and people are buying into it.
Sure it has a self stalking wallet pos but it claims to have faster transactions than dash and bitcoin but they just started. Duhh! Not that many coins and transactions done yet to flood the coin's chain yet. Tongue
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If you have the cash to risk it could pay off but it seems very risky right now. 
Alts are riding high. I'm sure there will be a drop eventually as the hype dies down, but it might be another few weeks/ months before we see any real dip.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
It is extremely dangerous to short any coin now. Whales can pump it to almost double its price just like DASH and you will get liquidated from your short position.
I know the prices are ridiculous but prices of these coins will remain irrational further than the time you can hold your short position.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
If the bitcoin is still in trouble in the short term, the ETH will be worth more.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Pages:
Jump to: