Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM is only potentially $ 250 in November. - page 5. (Read 918 times)

Activity: 821
Merit: 101
Well I hope that your prediction is right, reaching ethereum at $250 in the end November. As I analyze the ethereum chart, I guess it will still stable around $180 in this month, but in the December maybe ethereum will increase reaching $220, I think.
for me it will be hard for ethereum to reach 250$ this month or even in december, i think ethereum will only go up next year were there are many happenings on cryptoworld.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
don't be so pessimistic about my prediction, I say the highest potential until the end of November.  I did not set a fixed price, in the sense that the price of $250 can be achieved or not.  but it is too soon to conclude that this prediction will not be reached in November, because I think there are still 23 days left so we wait and see.
yes, but we also have to think realistically. for the past few days ethereum has struggled to survive at $190. and in November there doesn't seem to be enough interesting news about ethereum. so it's hard to convince people to buy eth in the market. if there is a big news that can trigger the pump.

I think pessimism is the only way to deal with crypto now,,, to be honest I have a lot of hope for the long term but I always want to expect the worse, especially because this is money. $250 seems such an optimistic value but you know, when we saw $300 this year no one expected it either. I would rather expect $150 and see $250 though, rather than the other way around.
I believe that many users of cryptocurrencies who invest their money in Bitcoin, including Ethereum, are optimistic, because if it weren’t, their actions would be completely different, and the prices for Ethereum would drop quite actively.  But since what we see is happening on the cryptocurrency market, of course there are very good hopes for a stable and rapid increase in cryptocurrency prices in the near future.  And of course, I want to mention the conversations regarding the benefits of Ethereum mining.  Many say that investing in this activity today does not make sense, since the cost of Ethereum is at $ 500, and today we have a little below $ 190.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Well I hope that your prediction is right, reaching ethereum at $250 in the end November. As I analyze the ethereum chart, I guess it will still stable around $180 in this month, but in the December maybe ethereum will increase reaching $220, I think.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I don't think will reach 250 $ this month because also bitcoin has some drops and we not so big chance to see a price grow, i wish i be wrong but we will see at the end of month.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
don't be so pessimistic about my prediction, I say the highest potential until the end of November.  I did not set a fixed price, in the sense that the price of $250 can be achieved or not.  but it is too soon to conclude that this prediction will not be reached in November, because I think there are still 23 days left so we wait and see.
yes, but we also have to think realistically. for the past few days ethereum has struggled to survive at $190. and in November there doesn't seem to be enough interesting news about ethereum. so it's hard to convince people to buy eth in the market. if there is a big news that can trigger the pump.

I think pessimism is the only way to deal with crypto now,,, to be honest I have a lot of hope for the long term but I always want to expect the worse, especially because this is money. $250 seems such an optimistic value but you know, when we saw $300 this year no one expected it either. I would rather expect $150 and see $250 though, rather than the other way around.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
it could go worse or even stable, i think it is not gonna reach $250 at the end of November. i think it will reach at December or even 2020 for the Ethereum 2.0, when on that day people will hype for the upgrade and would buy more coins at that date.

The hype would probably be earlier than the scheduled upgrade of the Ethereum network. This is the reason why I am expecting a bullish Ethereum before 2020 comes. If it will fail to reach $250 within November, at least it will reach $200. That is an easier goal to accomplish considering that Ethereum right now is already $15 shy of $200. Right now, with a red Ethereum is already $185. And it has already reached $190 hours ago.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
it could go worse or even stable, i think it is not gonna reach $250 at the end of November. i think it will reach at December or even 2020 for the Ethereum 2.0, when on that day people will hype for the upgrade and would buy more coins at that date.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
I predict the price of Ethereum until the end of November is only up to $250 at its highest point. even then, if two resistance of $209 and $225 can be achieved.

following as my prediction. what about your prediction?

I think Ethereum will increase in value in the last days of 2019. Because Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon and the more ETH holders have the chance to make more money in the future with the staking program.
That is why the demand will increase and we can expect its price to increase to $ 225 or $ 250. however, if the bull run occurs as bitcoin grows, the price of ETH will gain momentum to the next $ 283.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
I'm also thinking about the same thing. We all have our own speculations but as for me, it isn't impossible for Ethereum to reach a good value by the end of the year. There are lots of upcoming events in the crypto world which would surely affect not only the price of Bitcoin but also altcoins like Ethereum. Let's not underestimate Ethereum because we all know that it has great potential.

We cannot underestimate Ethereum but we need to accept the fact that it has been going through bearish market for over an year which might finally end if we have any bull run or else a gradual increase. I don't think it will reach $250 by the end of the year if market stays same, but any event which favors the crypto market will definitely have positive effect on Ethereum as well.
hmm reaching 250$ I'm also not too sure even though ethereum is a coin that has potential. I think the highest price for ethereum that will occur until the end of this year is around 200 $ (I'm still pessimistic about the market conditions now)
Activity: 1624
Merit: 261
I'm also thinking about the same thing. We all have our own speculations but as for me, it isn't impossible for Ethereum to reach a good value by the end of the year. There are lots of upcoming events in the crypto world which would surely affect not only the price of Bitcoin but also altcoins like Ethereum. Let's not underestimate Ethereum because we all know that it has great potential.

We cannot underestimate Ethereum but we need to accept the fact that it has been going through bearish market for over an year which might finally end if we have any bull run or else a gradual increase. I don't think it will reach $250 by the end of the year if market stays same, but any event which favors the crypto market will definitely have positive effect on Ethereum as well.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
It should not be hard to convince people to actually buy Ethereum now if they really do understand that at every increase of bitcoin, Ethereum is always growing in price and for any smart investor, I think since bitcoin is hard not to accumulate one, I mean in term of prices, Ethereum can still be accumulate, but that should be when we know that bitcoin had dip and the recovery stage is what we were looking for.

The last time that Ethereum rose in value, it was still bitcoin that made the value if Ethereum to surge, and most of the altcoins in the market, everything still depend on the momentum of bitcoin and we should wish more that the bull run of bitcoin will start, if the bull run of bitcoin can start, then coins like Ethereum can also have value more than what it is now.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
I predict the price of Ethereum until the end of November is only up to $250 at its highest point. even then, if two resistance of $209 and $225 can be achieved.

Sounds reasonable. I don't think the market is in any sort of state for a massive bull run at the moment.
Yes, we've seen some positive movement, but nothing to indicate we're getting ready for a huge breakout.
$250 could happen.
We haven't seen ethereum for a long time and are in the best position again. It is natural that at the end of November this ethereum can reach $ 250, hopefully it will also be accompanied by an increase in bitcoin. because the influence of bitcoin remains in ethereum.

In my opinion, Ethereum also has more potential for price growth than Bitcoin, but it is the king that dictates prices, and if the increases begin, Bitcoin will certainly be the first and Ethereum will just follow him. There is not much time left until the end of November, but this prediction can easily happen.

Every time bitcoin soars up high, ethereum always be on its side and won't be left behind. These two currencies always did great even though on their good and bad times. Specifically ethereum is always depending with bitcoin value changes, that's why we noticed a lot of fluctuating market when volatility strikes back, btc price will decline so fast. It's not just eth but also with other coins, the agony was felt. For now, I won't expect we will hit that $250 successfully, and I might expect more or less $240 this month.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

Sounds reasonable. I don't think the market is in any sort of state for a massive bull run at the moment.
Yes, we've seen some positive movement, but nothing to indicate we're getting ready for a huge breakout.
$250 could happen.
We haven't seen ethereum for a long time and are in the best position again. It is natural that at the end of November this ethereum can reach $ 250, hopefully it will also be accompanied by an increase in bitcoin. because the influence of bitcoin remains in ethereum.

In my opinion, Ethereum also has more potential for price growth than Bitcoin, but it is the king that dictates prices, and if the increases begin, Bitcoin will certainly be the first and Ethereum will just follow him. There is not much time left until the end of November, but this prediction can easily happen.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

$250 could happen.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

$250 could happen.
that's might can to happen or maybe not, because it's just a prediction and I think by the end of this November Ethereum will still be holding under $ 200 because there really still isn't any sign of a major increase and the current market conditions are still stable. yes I know this is only our prediction and do not be too believe in the prediction because it will not necessarily happen.

The days left in November is still over 20. Ethereum is already at $187. That is only $13 short of $200. $13 could be gained in just a matter of minutes by Ethereum. That is true and that can be supported by a lot of historical data of Ethereum. This November alone, I surmise that Ethereum will break the $200 resistance and go on around $250. But it has to be put side by side with Bitcoin's situation also because if Bitcoin will suddenly create a spike, altcoins might be affected.

But even though only $ 13 to reach $ 200 was difficult from October alone, it didn't reach this point, I think it's a slow move for the market as well as bitcoin is still up and down a little $ 9,200 so I just think this will happen maybe in December or waiting for the right time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

$250 could happen.
that's might can to happen or maybe not, because it's just a prediction and I think by the end of this November Ethereum will still be holding under $ 200 because there really still isn't any sign of a major increase and the current market conditions are still stable. yes I know this is only our prediction and do not be too believe in the prediction because it will not necessarily happen.

The days left in November is still over 20. Ethereum is already at $187. That is only $13 short of $200. $13 could be gained in just a matter of minutes by Ethereum. That is true and that can be supported by a lot of historical data of Ethereum. This November alone, I surmise that Ethereum will break the $200 resistance and go on around $250. But it has to be put side by side with Bitcoin's situation also because if Bitcoin will suddenly create a spike, altcoins might be affected.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100

$250 could happen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com

Not a surprise to see in my opinion. Ethereum is one of the biggedt altcoin in the market and this crypto have proven itself many times already to the investors on the previous years. In my opinion, Ethereum has a bigger chance to have a larger growth before this year end, than in Bitcoin which is having a more volatile market value at this moment. Let's hope that Ethereum and other cryptos' market value will recover before this year end.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

$250 could happen.
Pages:
Jump to: