Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 105. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 505
Ethereum is younger than bitcoin but ethereum is doing great right now. Its price looks good. But we cant say ethereum is greater than bitcoin. Bitcoin created if im not mistaken 2009? And tested by many years. Ethereum is just started at 2014. We'll see that when ethereum atleast at 5-7 years of operation.

Ethereum will not exist that long!
This coin was a scam from the beginning but with the bailout hardfork to save mostly whale investors and devs for financial desasters, because of investing into DAO, it became totally useless due to loss of immutability.
It's living because traders speculate with it.In a few this coin will have disappeared and it's dev team will probably pull another scam or just relaxing somewhere on the carribean beach and slurping mai-tais.

I do not think so. The Ethereum will survive until at least converting into PoS from PoW. But I am not sure if it will survive after.

If the Ethereum continue to PoW for the next few years, also combine the PoS, then it might be a popular coins for many people.

If it combines the PoW and PoS, it will attract both miners and stakers. But it might have the problem of both PoW and PoS.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Ethereum is younger than bitcoin but ethereum is doing great right now. Its price looks good. But we cant say ethereum is greater than bitcoin. Bitcoin created if im not mistaken 2009? And tested by many years. Ethereum is just started at 2014. We'll see that when ethereum atleast at 5-7 years of operation.

This coin was a scam from the beginning but with the bailout hardfork to save mostly whale investors and devs for financial desasters, because of investing into DAO, it became totally useless due to loss of immutability.
It's living because traders speculate with it.In a few this coin will have disappeared and it's dev team will probably pull another scam or just relaxing somewhere on the carribean beach and slurping mai-tais.

I do not think so. The Ethereum will survive until at least converting into PoS from PoW. But I am not sure if it will survive after.

If the Ethereum continue to PoW for the next few years, also combine the PoS, then it might be a popular coins for many people.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

What do you mean by "from the very beginning"? If ETH is a scam from the very beginning then ETC is also a scam. ETC is the original chain, do no tell me the code base is not really that good and that the original development team had no intention to scale the platform. If that it indeed true then the truth will come out sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

ETC is scam, ETH is innocent, and dao is 100% shit scam.   Angry Angry Lost many btc on dao shit scam.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Nextgen Financial Ecosystem
Bitcoin and Ethereum are quite different... It is like comparing black to bitter. They both have their own functions and their own future. I think that the price of BTC go up steadily in the long perspective, but as international companies are investing in ETH-based technologies, it will probably do well, too.
Activity: 27

I think so. The Etheruem trading volume in the last few weeks were higher than the bitcoin and the price is also higher.

The trading volume of Ethereum has reduced. The trading volume of Monero is the highest of all. It is about 35,000 bitcoin.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa

I think so. The Etheruem trading volume in the last few weeks were higher than the bitcoin and the price is also higher.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Etc/Eth is just a bubble.
Traders and founders use them to make some money, but a normal bitcoin user has no usage for them.
They are two of many altcoins that share the same fate: a temporary occurence that will drift back into meaninglessness soon enough because they are replaced by other altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
@dinofelis, it is true right? The Ethereum foundation is not doing a good job in running the whole thing. Now hindsight is always 20/20. So in hindsight they should not have made the hard fork. They only created more problems by doing so. Now ETC has a life of its own competing with ETH.

You are right. But the Foundation just made some suggestions, the final decision was made by the majority of the community.

I think so. The price of the ETC is still much lower than the ETH. It is about the 15% of the ETH price. It might go lower in the next few days.
Even ETC is low than eth etc can be more live long because of eth they given a life..
So i think we will see advantage for etc in few months if this altcoin will be lucky to increase more..
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
@dinofelis, it is true right? The Ethereum foundation is not doing a good job in running the whole thing. Now hindsight is always 20/20. So in hindsight they should not have made the hard fork. They only created more problems by doing so. Now ETC has a life of its own competing with ETH.

You are right. But the Foundation just made some suggestions, the final decision was made by the majority of the community.

I think so. The price of the ETC is still much lower than the ETH. It is about the 15% of the ETH price. It might go lower in the next few days.
Activity: 102
Merit: 100

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

Of course it is true.  I found your statement very funny (and very true)...
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Activity: 770
Merit: 629
I think this statement "Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not" has been proven wrong in the funniest way possible and by the own founder of Ethereum itself. I am sorry to those who really believed the OP. How can "$2T of underground economy to become more structured" by using ETH? It cannot even perform a fork correctly.

Grin
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
maybe btc is not the future, but etc and eth will eat each other
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
If the bitcoin cannot evolve and solve the block size problem, it will be replaced by more more actively coins.

That could be the reason why the Etherum price has risen so much in the last few weeks. The transaction speed is fast.

you have your monitor upside down, flip it upright

Did you not see the price of the Ethereum rose from 0.013 to 0.019 in the last few days. The bitcoin price also rose.

The ETH price dropped from 0.019 to 0.018 now. The price is still volatile. It needs more investor support.
it doesnt need any support, eth is doomed at the moment and i think that its price is only going to drop, etc though might be the currency of the future

The Ethereum Classic has declared  of Independence. So it has to support itself.

https://ethereumclassic.github.io/assets/ETC_Declaration_of_Independence.pdf

That could be the reason for the recent price drop of the ETC. The hash rate also dropped in the last few days.

The price of the ETC is quite stable. So is the price of the ETH. That could be the calm before the large storm.
Activity: 48
If the bitcoin cannot evolve and solve the block size problem, it will be replaced by more more actively coins.

That could be the reason why the Etherum price has risen so much in the last few weeks. The transaction speed is fast.

you have your monitor upside down, flip it upright

Did you not see the price of the Ethereum rose from 0.013 to 0.019 in the last few days. The bitcoin price also rose.

The ETH price dropped from 0.019 to 0.018 now. The price is still volatile. It needs more investor support.
it doesnt need any support, eth is doomed at the moment and i think that its price is only going to drop, etc though might be the currency of the future

The Ethereum Classic has declared  of Independence. So it has to support itself.

https://ethereumclassic.github.io/assets/ETC_Declaration_of_Independence.pdf

That could be the reason for the recent price drop of the ETC. The hash rate also dropped in the last few days.
Jump to: