Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Limited Easier Smart Contracts Unofficial ANN [Max Supply: 10M tokens] - page 2. (Read 608 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 0
I think this project has a good future, their goal is cool, active team and a very ambitious team I will participate in this project.
Activity: 13
i think this project is great and with the application of smart contract it is much more easiest simpler and cheaper for both parties. And it has insurance it can initiate the process through their smart contract.
looking forward at this project.
Activity: 392
Good to know that Ethlimited supports Turing-complete, which means that their platform offers a large set of instructions of codes. Great!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Smart deals deal with all kinds of issues around the world in a fast, secure, convenient, secure and fraud-proof manner. This is a project. which the community waits for. I am very confident in the project!
Activity: 66
Goal and project looks perfect to me..with your strict security that is superior to traditional law.,a smart contract thats important to facilitate digitally any transactions made..
With your dedicated team and strong partneship with the whole community,I'm sure ethL is foing to be one of the best project nowadays..thumbs up!

Activity: 143
Ethereum Limited, goal to have an easier Smart Contract and to provide securty that is superior to traditional contract law. Nowadays, it is very important having a strong network security to avoid threats such us Viruses, worms, and Trojan horses,Hacker attacks,Data interception and theft and Identity theft. So, I highly suggesst that After conducting the tests for this security its best to collect the data and enhance your protections. The results will reveal where your security system is effective and where it can be improved. Hackers are always improving their attacking procedures.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
good project, well thought-out safety, high cost of the token is the price of presale or on-sale of $1? I'll buy better with the exchange, I'm sure the price will be lower

That's what I was thinking also.
Most of the time, you can buy at really very cheap prices in exchanges.
And you can see that trend even at good and legit projects.
Those are dumpers who got the tokens freely so they don't care whether it has future or not.
Activity: 154
Im happy to be a part of this wonderful project!
Activity: 30
Strong and dedicated team of Ethereum Limited nothing can stop from succeding. One of the most interesting in 2018 is ETHL we will support the platform
Activity: 322
Ethereum Limited is a decentralized platform that run exactly as programmed without any posibility of downtime,censorship,fraud or third party interference.Concept of the platform is great.SUCCESS is yours ETHL.Goodluck
Activity: 65
The project is moving smoothly and very confidently,the main task of the project has a lot of interesting and promising.I have placed great hopes on this company and wish that the guys have achieved their desires.
Activity: 15
Ethereum allows users to build whatever kind of smart contracts, while also using decentralized apps or dApps.
Ethlimited, a limited version of Ethereum-based tokens, allows users to create their smart contracts.
Ethereum Limited is a platform residing in the Ethereum blockchain.
It is a smart contract creation and execution platform.
Users can create their own smart contracts by answering a few questions from the bot.
This is a very promising project, I am thankful that I am in! Good luck and congratulations everyone!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
An interesting and very ambitious project. It surprises me that the founders of are really going to convince users to switch to their coin and stop using bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Ethereum Limited is a platform residing in the Ethereum blockchain and it is a smart contract creation and execution platform. I think this great idea about Both the platform and marketplace will accept Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ethlimited at a 50% discount.I believe in this project with this best name and future!People dont stay  buy more than you can!Go to the shining future  Ethereum Limited!!!
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Seems pretty interesting project. Somehow we still wanted to know who are behind of this project, the developers. Transparent would be great and people would go with it. For sure this would be a start for the success. Good luck.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
good project, well thought-out safety, high cost of the token is the price of presale or on-sale of $1? I'll buy better with the exchange, I'm sure the price will be lower
Activity: 58
ethereum limited was dessign to allowed anyone to access the computer and  the internet to create a smart contract with anyone anywhere in the world with ethlimited a user in the us can create a contract with someone  in south africa without having to meetin person all that needs to be done with both parties to include their terms and conditions in the contract
Activity: 420
The idea of the project is excellent and the team works very professionally! I think that the project will be implemented in the crypto world. Looking forward for the more innovative ways. Hope that this will become bigger and stronger, keep going forward! Smiley
Activity: 154
I think if the project goes well and the system is implemented. the security of transactions will be more stringent and not easily burglarized by thieves. I like your project
Activity: 179
this is the project that ive been looking for to solve the congested load in ethereum i will help to solve the problem of all the investor hoping that dev will be true to his promise to make sure that almost all the the investor change all there investment in ethereum limited
Pages:
Jump to: