Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Miners Earn $500,000 in Just One Hour - page 2. (Read 467 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
September 02, 2020, 02:05:49 PM
well as a gold rush has happened again you need to sort out the good and or bad of it.

I never stopped mining gpus.

I reduced my gpus a lot.

Shifted some ming to asics.

this year i reduced my asics and shifted some to new gpus and some threadrippers.

Do I think anyone should start from scratch and plow in six thousand no I don’t.

Like i say i use you as a debbie downer in the bast way.

ie I now have 33 cards and i am going to 38/39 cards.

i could go to 58 cards with the mobos the psus and the other gear i have on hand.

you negative talk has made me decide to go to 38/39 cards not

55-58 cards.

I am thanking you in advance as you make my growth decisions easier to do.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
September 02, 2020, 11:23:06 AM
I'm not always negative, I just say as I see, it upsets the hell of me when mining starts having a little profit since 2018 of negative profit and then comes all these new people, online news, saying miners are getting rich quickly, not one of them says anything about what happened last 2 years mining eth, about the negative profit during the last 2 years. all the bullshit they spread about mining eth is beyond comprehension, and now because of these online news, these new people are buying gpus hoping to get rich fast and then increasing the network difficulty a lot, the miners who really stayed there when eth needed the most are not getting what they should be getting and these new people are focusing on mining instead of buying eth and that is bad for the ecosystem. So, why don't they stay quiet about mining profit now as they have done last 2 years, I have not seeing anybody talk about negative mining profits last 2 years, those online news stayed all quiet.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
September 02, 2020, 11:01:31 AM
Funny, when eth miners lose $500.000 in just one hour, nobody says anything. Talk about hypocrisy.

most likely that has never happened.

but hodlers took huge down spikes.

you are very negative to miners and mining in general.
i am very positive to miners and mining in general.

some months miners lose out and you look good.

right now miners are whaling and i am looking good.

I appreciate your negativity as I use it to not goe nuts with cards.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
September 02, 2020, 10:42:24 AM
Funny, when eth miners lose $500.000 in just one hour, nobody says anything. Talk about hypocrisy.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
September 02, 2020, 06:33:24 AM
Wrong board honestly..

You can move this thread to this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0

Moved. Thank you to remind me to move this in the right section.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
September 02, 2020, 05:18:30 AM
Wrong board honestly..

You can move this thread to this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0

Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
September 02, 2020, 05:15:36 AM
Ethereum miners are increasingly profiting from transaction fees as they keep growing—along with concerns over the high prices.

Miners on the Ethereum blockchain have set a new record by earning half a million dollars in transaction fees in just one hour, according to crypto analytics platform Glassnode.

It would be better to follow the link below to read more about this news: https://decrypt.co/40388/ethereum-miners-earn-500000-in-just-one-hour?amp=1
Pages:
Jump to: