Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Mining Calculator with Live Data and Responsive Profit Graph - page 2. (Read 2032 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I noticed ETC and ZCL doesnt have live stats
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
Hello Everyone,

I was a bit annoyed with the existing Ethereum Mining Calculators because they often use old data and they work terribly on a phone or a table. So I built a mobile-friendly calculator with a responsive profitability graph.

The calculator's back-end streams price and network statistics live and pushes the data to the calculator whenever there is a change, so you know the data is always fresh, no need to refresh the page!

Please have a look and tell me what you think:

http://karldiab.com/EthereumMiningCalculator/

Suggestions welcome,

Thanks!

Good job dude.
Thats a good projection for next 6 months. Definitely it will help people to judge their ROI much better.

One question:
How did you come up with the 22Trillion/month increase value for increased difficulty?

Btw can you show your BTC current difficulty as PH/s rather than a gigantic number. Might be helpful to use scientific notation so your field size can remain constant
Thanks a lot!

To get that value the back end fetches a block from exactly 30 days ago and compares the difficulty to the current difficulty.

"Btw can you show your BTC current difficulty as PH/s rather than a gigantic number. Might be helpful to use scientific notation so your field size can remain constant"

Yes it definitely can. To be honest the BTC calculator has gone completely unloved because I don't mine bitcoins anymore, but since you asked I'll make that change tonight
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Good job dude.
Thats a good projection for next 6 months. Definitely it will help people to judge their ROI much better.  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Hello Everyone,

I was a bit annoyed with the existing Ethereum Mining Calculators because they often use old data and they work terribly on a phone or a table. So I built a mobile-friendly calculator with a responsive profitability graph.

The calculator's back-end streams price and network statistics live and pushes the data to the calculator whenever there is a change, so you know the data is always fresh, no need to refresh the page!

Suggestions welcome,

Thanks!

Good job dude.
Thats a good projection for next 6 months. Definitely it will help people to judge their ROI much better.

One question:
How did you come up with the 22Trillion/month increase value for increased difficulty?

Btw can you show your BTC current difficulty as PH/s rather than a gigantic number. Might be helpful to use scientific notation so your field size can remain constant
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
Hello Everyone,

Suggestions welcome,

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: